Top 15 Hottest Wives and Girlfriends of Starting Quarterbacks in the NFL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stewart7557. Show stewart7557's posts

Top 15 Hottest Wives and Girlfriends of Starting Quarterbacks in the NFL

http://www.rantsports.com/clubhouse/2012/10/10/top-15-hottest-wives-and-girlfriends-of-starting-quarterbacks-in-the-nfl

Cast your votes gentleman...I'm going with Britney Breeze.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Top 15 Hottest Wives and Girlfriends of Starting Quarterbacks in the NFL

welker's wife....

and ponder's ex-girl

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Ponder's girl friend does seem to have a nice personality.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

I'll take Stafford's girl, Kelly Hall.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Great site, if you love getting assaulted by advertisements.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

Arron Rodgers and Ryan TAnnahill have got some fine axx eye candy to wake up  to......... 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

G's probably go them all beat. Miss Alabama will soon be on that list

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

Kelly Hall has fake jugs.  Turn off for a girl that young to be getting fakes. Giselle is where it's at in that group.

Heck, Brady's ex, Bridget Moynihan would win in that group. Runner up is Tony Romo's gal.

Lights out:

I agree that Bridget Moynahan > Gisele.

I'd also state that Julianne Hough > the field.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

wives are off limits.........just my opinion

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

In a different sport, John Lackey's ex Krista is absolutely beautiful.  She's just got a pretty/stunning (to me anyways) look to her...looks like a sweetheart.

http://www.playerwives.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/bostonherald_com_45a1b0_090810soxwivesjw12.jpg

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

these girls are so hot, but they aren`t wifes of a nfl player but they are hot!

http://www.pop.com.br/arquivos/p/pan/panicatscelebridades160113/826830_panicatsINTjpg.jpg