***TOP 25 DRAFT PROSPECTS*** UPDATED 2/23!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: ***TOP 25 DRAFT PROSPECTS*** UPDATED 1/25!

Updated 1/25!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In Response to Re: ***TOP 25 DRAFT PROSPECTS*** UPDATED 1/25!:
    [QUOTE]Updated 1/25!
    Posted by mbeaulieu07[/QUOTE]

Gotta say I am stunned to see "you" still have burfict and Jenkins still listed. Who are you and what did you do with MB?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In Response to Re: ***TOP 25 DRAFT PROSPECTS*** UPDATED 1/25!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ***TOP 25 DRAFT PROSPECTS*** UPDATED 1/25! : Gotta say I am stunned to see "you" still have burfict and Jenkins still listed. Who are you and what did you do with MB?
    Posted by Low-FB-IQ[/QUOTE]

Ha, I'm still not a fan of targeting players with character flags, but have to be open to the fact that BB appears willing to take chances on them... though both are likely to go in the top 50, which may be too rich for BB's blood, assuming they're available when NE is on the clock.

You'll prob see both replaced in the Top 25 before all is said and done.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: ***TOP 25 DRAFT PROSPECTS*** UPDATED 1/9!

Updated 1/29!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: ***TOP 25 DRAFT PROSPECTS*** UPDATED 2/2!

Updated 2/2!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: ***TOP 25 DRAFT PROSPECTS*** UPDATED 2/3!

Updated 2/3!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: ***TOP 25 DRAFT PROSPECTS*** UPDATED 2/7!

Updated 2/7!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: ***TOP 32 DRAFT PROSPECTS*** UPDATED & EXPANDED 2/13!

Updated 2/13!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: ***TOP 25 DRAFT PROSPECTS*** UPDATED 2/18!

Updated 2/18!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: ***TOP 25 DRAFT PROSPECTS*** UPDATED 2/22!

Updated 2/22!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

Re: ***TOP 25 DRAFT PROSPECTS*** UPDATED 1/3!

In Response to Re: ***TOP 25 DRAFT PROSPECTS*** UPDATED 1/3!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ***TOP 25 DRAFT PROSPECTS*** UPDATED 1/3! : I could argue that assuming Chung (should be a captain), DMC (is a captain) and Aarington are healthy, that NE does have some veteran presence in the secondary.  While I'd like to see them add a solid veteran in FA, though the bigger issue is the players that they currently have executing their assignments as they often look lost, make bad decisions, take bad angles, don't locate the football when it's in the air and don't tackle well.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

Chung should be captain? Nonsense!. Outside of a great game he played against Miami, he's terrible. Name a big play he's made outside of that game, plus he's always hurt and DOESN'T lead by example. Mayo is captain!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Mayo and Vince 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: ***TOP 25 DRAFT PROSPECTS*** UPDATED 2/23!

Updated 2/23!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

In Response to Re: ***TOP 25 DRAFT PROSPECTS*** UPDATED 2/23!:
    [QUOTE]Updated 2/23!

MB, what is up with all these repetitive and empty posts?  Some glich here or are you being censored/banned?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Why don't you have Sanu on there? Wr from rutgers. I must be missing something on this kid, because I love him and no one else seams to be high on him. He comes from a program that Bill likes and the kid has size. I love his production and despite being big, he looks quick. He may not have the deep speed we need right now, but I bet if this guy runs a 4.5 at his size...he won't even be there when we pick.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]Why don't you have Sanu on there? Wr from rutgers. I must be missing something on this kid, because I love him and no one else seams to be high on him. He comes from a program that Bill likes and the kid has size. I love his production and despite being big, he looks quick. He may not have the deep speed we need right now, but I bet if this guy runs a 4.5 at his size...he won't even be there when we pick.  
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

I like Sanu, talented kid, ultra productive and was basically Rutgers entire offense, but I just don't see BB taking a WR in Rd 1 where he's projected to go.  I would also prefer Rueben Randle if they target a WR in the top 50.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ***TOP 25 DRAFT PROSPECTS*** UPDATED 2/23! : I like Sanu, talented kid, ultra productive and was basically Rutgers entire offense, but I just don't see BB taking a WR in Rd 1 where he's projected to go.  I would also prefer Rueben Randle if they target a WR in the top 50.

Well the point is moot now, he just ran a 4.65, I doubt he goes in the first round now, especially with some of the numbers coming out of Indy. Too bad, I liked him, I thought he showed some quickness for a guy that big and he also looked like he had some tremendous body control, hands and competitiveness. I think he'll help someone out next year - he might make a good 2nd or third round steal for someone.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ***TOP 25 DRAFT PROSPECTS*** UPDATED 2/23! : Well the point is moot now, he just ran a 4.65, I doubt he goes in the first round now, especially with some of the numbers coming out of Indy. Too bad, I liked him, I thought he showed some quickness for a guy that big and he also looked like he had some tremendous body control, hands and competitiveness. I think he'll help someone out next year - he might make a good 2nd or third round steal for someone.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

I'd agree, solid football player, will make some team happy on Day 2.  Similar size/speed to Anquan Boldin who ran a 4.72 at the 2003 combine, came off the board in Rd 2.

Sections
Shortcuts