Top 5 Patriots we don't want to see injured

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Top 5 Patriots we don't want to see injured

Found this to be interesting, I wonder if at mid season we can look back and say Haynseworth and Ochocino are on the list

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotpat99. Show patriotpat99's posts

Re: Top 5 Patriots we don't want to see injured

wouldn't be surprised one bit to see Volmer or chung make that list by seasons end

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

1. Tom Brady
    2. Tom Brady
    3. Tom Brady
    4. Tom Brady
    5. Tom Brady

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

I would have picked welker over mccourty

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

This thread wreaks of a jinx. Yes, I'm superstitious.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxfan5990. Show bosoxfan5990's posts

I think Brady's too high on the list, or shouldn't be on the list altogether. Anyone remember 2008? Granted, they missed the playoffs, but it was the first time an 11-5 team did such a thing. What the Pats did with Cassel in 2008 reminds me of Brady circa 2001. Not spreading the field too much, easy high-percentage passes. They didn't make the playoffs but they certainly did better than anyone thought they would without Brady.

Furthermore, there have been rumblings about the Pats moving Hoyer and having Mallett as the 2nd string QB. This guy is the heir-apparent to Brady and should be ready to take over when Brady retires. That means Belichick has confidence in this guy. Did anyone besides Belichick have confidence in Cassel before he started a game?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In Response to Re: Top 5 Patriots we don't want to see injured:
    [QUOTE]This thread wreaks of a jinx. Yes, I'm superstitious.
    Posted by DynastyXXXVI[/QUOTE]

how?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Dynasty---Brandon Tate, Darious Butler, Jonathan Wilhite, Clay Nurse, and Christian Cox 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

i trust rocky is being sarcastic....can't believe anyone like bosox would argue that brady shouldn't be on that list

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]i trust rocky is being sarcastic....can't believe anyone like bosox would argue that brady shouldn't be on that list
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]

Yes dauber...LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Brady, Welker Gronk, O-line, D-ine

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Brady
    Wilfork
    Mayo
    any 2 o-line starters (we can survive one)
    Welker

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

brady-mayo-mccourtney-welker-wilfork

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

Before even looking mine was very similar.

1) Brady , by far. I LOL everytime someone brings up 08'.

2) Big Vince , this guy earns every penny he makes. He's a leader , sets the tone on D , is verstaile and is tough as nails.

3) O-Line , take your pick here , Light , Mank , Kop. Im not saying we can't plug holes. I know how deep we are , but these guys are just too good at what they do.

4) Mayo. How good is he LOL? Seriously , this guy makes plays no matter what type of D he's playing in. He was a beast at Tenn. A top 5 ILB the past few years and now looks to be more of a playmaker/game changer in this re-vamped D.

5) DMC and for the same reason gave in the article.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rainbowroosie. Show rainbowroosie's posts

Some of you will laugh at me -- so bookmark this and bring it up later -- Albert Haynesworth

Laughing

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

1. Tom Brady - needs no explanation
    2. Vince Wilfork - sets the entire defense up to excel
    3. Jerod Mayo - leader of the LB group, tackling machine, has shown flashes of being able to get after the QB in his new position
    4. Wes Welker - Tom's most trusted target, Deon is injury prone, and Ocho is new to the system, everyone else is unproven...Welker goes down, things could get ugly.
    5. Devin McCourty - He would be higher if it weren't for Bodden's return, having one guy that can cover mosts WRs without help is huge for shutting down the rest of the field

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

i'm not laughing rainbow, i could see it happening

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Brady and everyone on defense. 

Anyone of those recivers could go down and the Pats could keep it moving. Welker over Mayo and McCourty? Are you guys nuts? McCourty is the best DB on the roster. If he goes down it means Wilhite or Butler have to play there....-_-

Welker goes down and that scrub Edelman plays in the slot or we run the ball. In 2009, Welker would've been number 2 on the list, but not with BJ and Woody playing the way they are. Did we forget about Ridley? 

Welker....-_-

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]Brady and everyone on defense.  Anyone of those recivers could go down and the Pats could keep it moving. Welker over Mayo and McCourty? Are you guys nuts? McCourty is the best DB on the roster. If he goes down it means Wilhite or Butler have to play there....-_- Welker goes down and that scrub Edelman plays in the slot or we run the ball. In 2009, Welker would've been number 2 on the list, but not with BJ and Woody playing the way they are. Did we forget about Ridley?  Welker....-_-
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

the running backs have nothing to do with the importance of welker, but i agree that he shouldn't make that list because of ocho, DB, and Edelman

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Vollmer doesn't get any recognition when we talk about O-line?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

How soon we forget.  On a BB coached team, there are no indispensable players.  Everyone learns everybody else's job.  Over the years we have seen BB relace the irreplaceable and move on and win.  For injuries this year, nothing will be any different.

However, in my opinion the loss of Brady would be bad indeed.  Anybody else, not nearly so much.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]How soon we forget.  On a BB coached team, there are no indispensable players.  Everyone learns everybody else's job.  Over the years we have seen BB relace the irreplaceable and move on and win.  For injuries this year, nothing will be any different. However, in my opinion the loss of Brady would be bad indeed.  Anybody else, not nearly so much.
    Posted by Dessalines[/QUOTE]

really? you think wilfork is replacable? mayo?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Brady, Wilfork, Mayo, McCourty, anyone on the O Line. That is the leader of the offense, two leaders on defense, our best DB and anyone that protects said leader on offense.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

somehow i think if coppen goes down we'll be alright

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Really? Who would you like to see starting at center if that happens?