Top 5 Patriots we don't want to see injured

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: Top 5 Patriots we don't want to see injured

bill would figure something out. i'm just saying that its not the "o-line" but more the left side

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I get a feeling that if Brady were injured, the Patriots would still grab the division championship.  BB is sitting on two more genuine QBs and the rest of the team is substantially stacked from the top to the 53rd man.  Exceptions:  no backup great punter and no backup great kicker.  Those would have to be signed off the street pronto.

Yes there are lots of great players, but there are pretty good backups too at every position that I can name, so the loss of a great player isn't as much of a step down.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In Response to Re: Top 5 Patriots we don't want to see injured:
    [QUOTE]How soon we forget.  On a BB coached team, there are no indispensable players.  Everyone learns everybody else's job.  Over the years we have seen BB relace the irreplaceable and move on and win.  For injuries this year, nothing will be any different. However, in my opinion the loss of Brady would be bad indeed.  Anybody else, not nearly so much.
    Posted by Dessalines[/QUOTE]

Dracula here has it right. I know it takes the fun out of the question but as long as Brady is playing there is not one person who cannot be worked around. THe depth and quality and flexible coaching are all there. BUT - if a certain combination of people are hurt that can make it more critical. For example, if Bodden and McCourty go down there is a problem. If Connolly and Mankins or Koppen go down (especially if Canon is not ready) there is a problem.

BUT STILL - if I had to name some names:
    1. Brady
    2. Mayo
    3. Gronkowski (no other TE on the team has all those skills and his are big time)
    3. Vince
    5. Bodden or McCourty

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

wow, putting gronk on the list, very interesting