TOP COACH RANKINGS, y is bb only 5th?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: TOP COACH RANKINGS, y is bb only 5th?

In response to RockScully's comment:

In response to pezz4pats's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

The funniest part of BB's HOF induction resume when they start reading down all his legendary accomplisments, he'll end up with so few coach of the year awards, people will think he wasn't that good. lol

It's kind of like when Ray Bourque was winning the Norris every year and they threw a bone to Chris Chelios one year just to change it up. 

1 set of rules/barometers for 31 teams, one special one for BB and the Pats. I remember his personnel work in 2010 both in the draft, FA and with trades during the year going 14-2 and he sitll didn't win GM of the year. So pathetic. We'll never see a clinic like that again.

Not saying he should win this year at all, but it's almost like when he deserves it, people scramble to try to make arguments for less deserving coaches.

It has to go to Arians.   Rookie QB, he's never been a head coach before, playoff team, etc. Slam dunk choice, without question.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA!

PARANOIA THE DESTROYER!

Someone is too dumb to know that the reason BB has never won GM of the year is because he has never actually held that title.  The Pat's dont list a GM and the closest thing to it is Vice President of player personnel and it would be them who would recieve the award..as Pioli did.

Although he and Caserio split duties and BB ultimately has the final say in player transactions, he is listed as head coach, not GM.  The head coach is generally responible for players anyway, unless you have a de facto GM like Jerry Jones.

De facto GM is not the same as actually holding the title

It doesn't matter. So that means he and his partners should never win it as a group??!! That makes no sense and it proves what I said above.

1 set of rules for 31 teams,  1 special set for BB/Pats.

Now I've heard it all. The best GM of all time can't win a personnel award (shared with his staff).

What a joke and a completely PATHETIC premise.

Fact: Without question, the best front office work in 2010 was done by BB, Caserio and Floyd Reese.. Absolutely mastery with contracts, the draft, trades (IN SEASON) and the FA moves, while positioning themselves out of the lockout.

Your hatred and anti-BB bias as he leads this team is sickening. Absolutely disgusting.  Get the help you need.

Like I said, Pioli recieved the AWARD AS VP/PP AS THAT IS THE CLOSTEST THING THEY HAVE TO A GM.  BB doesn't care about titles unless it's SB champion.

Do you have a better explanation as to why Pioli was awarded the honors and not BB.

Think for once, dope of all dopes.

Then why wasn't Caserio given the award in 2010? Explain why the GM in 2010 who won the award, did a better job than Caserio here, under BB's leadership.

It shouldn't matter how businesses structure titles. We all know BB is the GM here, Caserio director of player personnel here and Reese handles the financials and contracts.

Your argument is pathetic. YOU explain why Caserio, working under Pioli's old title, didn't get the award in 2010.

This should be hilarious.

Don't have to explain any thing other than in the years the Pats won the award. they listed Pioli and not BB because the VPPP is the closest title to a  GM.  Period!

Have no idea why Caserio wasn't selected other than the Pats not advancing in the play-offs.  Ya think?     No you don't!  dumb question.....

Stll waiting on those stats to support your ridiculous statement yesterday.  What's the hold up, queen of fabrication?

Gotta go now because I actually do work for a living, unlike you.  Just dropped in to see those fantactic stats you threatened to go get.

Oh, congats on your most recent lunacy stating that all the quiet (not responding posters) all agree with you.  LMAO@U  Oh, my what a loon!

Actually, I am on vacation all this week and through Tuesday, because you know, I have a real job and get actual vacation days, etc, etc.

You "having to go" is really code for "I better backpedal out of this because he's got me, so I'll tell everyone I need to get back to my standing desk at the movire theater with Phat Rex."

I am pretty sure the season awards are voted on BEFORE the postseason, stupid. So, your attempt at a deflection of the Pats not advancing far in the 2010 is a swing and a miss AGAIN.

Yet again, I have challenged you with a simple question for you to make sense of your psychobabble, but you just lost. Again.

lmao

Ya rusty, first you say you work out of your home office and then you say you travel 90% of the time and now you are on vacation all the while maintaining 500 post a week on BDC.

You don't work, you have no friends (male or female, perhaps plastic) and you have no life except for BDC where everyone hates you and the silent posters agree with you.  BWAHAAAA

I told you the answer.  BB is not the Listed GM and he can't get an award for a title he doesn't own.  AS for 2010, the D sucked and you'd probably have to ask  the voters why they gave it to someone more deserving.  The D's sucked since PIOLI last got the award.

Perhaps they were looking for a more complete team where the O doesn't have to score 40 points a game to win.   That's what most educated people look for.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

What "fantastic stats" are you speaking of by the way?

You mean the games where the offense choked one down by disappearing for entire halves or chunks of games doing nothing or turning it over?

You mean, these games, Jizzdispenser?

VS Denver in the Divisional Round.  Loss.

VS SD in the Divisional Round. Win.

VS Indy in the AFC Title game. Loss.

VS SD in the 2007 AFC Title game. Win.

VS the Giants in SB 42. Loss.

VS the Jets in the 2010 Divisional Round. Loss.

VS the Ravens in the 2011 AFC Title game. Win.

VS the Giants in SB 46. Loss

Those games?

Here are Brady's combined postseason stats, with the bulk of the above games featuring 40+ passes where we barely won due to our defense playing well or some fluke like a Troy Brown strip of Marlon McCree where we were outplayed, mostly because of our awful offense.

2005-2011 Postseasons:

27 TDs, 17 INTs

Last time I checked, a TD/INT ratio like that was Elway or Favreesque and NOT GOOD.

QB rating in AFC Champ conference games, career, is 78.4 with 6 TDS and 7 INTs.   This stat however only changed for the worse because his last 2 AFC title games, he threw over 40 times and had 5 total INTs.

Is that what you were looking for, Pezzy? Hmm?

Montana was 34td/21int in his playoff career outside the SB to Brady's 29td/18int. Pretty much the same ratio. You want to tell us now how Joe sucked as a playoff QB too.

We all know he had 3 INTs against the Chargers in the AFCCC which was nearly half the 7 INTs you get wood over. So he had a bad game. It happens to the best of the best goofball.

Montana is 4-3 in Conference Championships and Brady is 5-1. Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it junior.

I love making you look like the fool you are.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

No body has to make him look like a fool, Babe.  He does that quit well all by himself.

Did you hear the latest?  All the silent posters are silent because they all agree with him, even the ones that don't like him. are silent because they agree with him.  PERFECT!

Yup, he came up with that one all by his lonesome.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

BB should've won it last year for taking that defense and wining 13 games with them. That's good coaching, this year, I don't think he deserves it. Others have done a better job with what they have. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

What does a college education have to do with someone's opinion on this board. Does my Masters make me a better candidate to voice my views on this forum. The degree doesn't make me a better contributor than a guy/gal with a HS ed. You try desperately to convince the entire forum that you are some much smarter than them. D-bag.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES's comment:

What does a college education have to do with someone's opinion on this board. Does my Masters make me a better candidate to voice my views on this forum. The degree doesn't make me a better contributor than a guy/gal with a HS ed. You try desperately to convince the entire forum that you are some much smarter than them. D-bag.

You don't have a masters.  Please.

What you and your ilk do here is talk down to people who you should be learning from, Dbag.

Instead, you're insecure and lash out arrogantly, then back yourself into a corner.  Your boyfriend, RKarp, is so arrogant he comes on here and tells us he watches film at ESPN headquarters, as a way to try to assume leverage on someone in a debate.

Guess what? It doesn't work, because he just ain't that bright. I can tell who is real and who is a phony within milliseconds of a post. It's a gift. lol

no you can't because you have failed -repeatedly-with regards to me

after all, I am not 40, don't work at 7-11, don't live in a basement, aren't a virgin, did actually live in Boston, am not a closet Jets fan, don't own blow-up dolls of any sort...

I mean for such a gift you are about 0-8 right there

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

For BB to be at the top, he has to have a season of adversity.  His coaching and the team results have become so routine, it is easy for other coaches to go over him.  Sort of like the MVP issue for TB..  his results have become the norm and needs a super season, or an underlying story line like Manning, to get on top!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

For BB to be at the top, he has to have a season of adversity.  His coaching and the team results have become so routine, it is easy for other coaches to go over him.  Sort of like the MVP issue for TB..  his results have become the norm and needs a super season, or an underlying story line like Manning, to get on top!

to be fair many times the award goes to the over-achiever

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Hey, Rock, I see you never change your colors!  Keep pounding Brady and ONE day he just may lead the Pats to a SB appearance, maybe even win a SB!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

What you and your ilk do here is talk down to people who you should be learning from, Dbag.

Instead, you're insecure and lash out arrogantly, then back yourself into a corner.  Your boyfriend, RKarp, is so arrogant he comes on here and tells us he watches film at ESPN headquarters, as a way to try to assume leverage on someone in a debate.

Guess what? It doesn't work, because he just ain't that bright. I can tell who is real and who is a phony within milliseconds of a post. It's a gift. lol

after all, I am not 40, don't work at 7-11, don't live in a basement, aren't a virgin, did actually live in Boston, am not a closet Jets fan, don't own blow-up dolls of any sort...

Yes, you flunked out Berklee. We remember.  Just stop and stop interjecting yourself into every thread. That's trolling.

no i left after one year b/c it was just a place for jazz snobs and studio pro wannabe's, neither of which was anything i found useful or desirable-also a warning i pass on to anyone thinking of going there

and wouldn't it be "you flunked out OF Berklee"? how can little ol' jintsfan flunk out a whole school after all?  :  )

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Yes, you flunked out Berklee. We remember.  Just stop and stop interjecting yourself into every thread. That's trolling.

no i left after one year b/c it was just a place for jazz snobs and studio pro wannabe's, neither of which was anything i found useful or desirable-also a warning i pass on to anyone thinking of going there

and wouldn't it be "you flunked out OF Berklee"? how can little ol' jintsfan flunk out a whole school after all?  :  )

Because you're annoying, so everyone quit.

eh...that comeback rates a 4 out of 10

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Here's one difference, however:

The media hates BB and they love Brady. So, technically, Brady has a major advantage in that area, even though I agree with what you're saying.

What has BB won coach of the year, what 2 or3 times total? 2001, 2003 and I think 2010, right?

He very arguably could have won it again last year off the lockout and having to use a million people including Edelman in his secondary, going 13-3.

I just think it's funny that somehow, miraculousy, the best GM of the cap era, which is acutally BB, not Pioli or anyone else, somehow has never won the award if the infrastructure is such that BB is the GM, Caserio Director of Player Personnel and Reese a "Senior Advisor".

Give it to BB and Caserio if you needed to in 2010, because no GM was better than BB (and Caserio) in 2010.

We have Pezzy on here telling us BB and Caserio can't win it because of how their titles read. What a moron. No, it's because the media doesn't like BB.

That's why.

BB was hired in 2000 as Head Coach and General Manager. That hasn't changed since. How BB decided to implement the way the personnel leadership parts meshed with one another should have no bearing on him possibly also being on the placard for GM of the year. 

Pioil's title never said "GM of the Patriots". It said VP of Player Personnel. Guess who the "president of player personnel" is?

You really have a reading problem don't you?

I said BB can't win because he doesn't have the title.

When there is no GM listed the award goes to the VPPP, which when won went to PIOLI.

Try remedial reading classes- on line instead of wasting your life here amongst people who despise you.  Everyone else read what I said, it's not a diffuct concept for any one with an IQ of 52.  Yet, you somehow can't comprehend. 

If I were you, I'd ask for a refund from UNC.  Anyone can sell fertilizer for a living, no education needed.  Speaking of that, I have 60 acres to fertilize.  Can you hook me up?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Here's one difference, however:

The media hates BB and they love Brady. So, technically, Brady has a major advantage in that area, even though I agree with what you're saying.

What has BB won coach of the year, what 2 or3 times total? 2001, 2003 and I think 2010, right?

He very arguably could have won it again last year off the lockout and having to use a million people including Edelman in his secondary, going 13-3.

I just think it's funny that somehow, miraculousy, the best GM of the cap era, which is acutally BB, not Pioli or anyone else, somehow has never won the award if the infrastructure is such that BB is the GM, Caserio Director of Player Personnel and Reese a "Senior Advisor".

Give it to BB and Caserio if you needed to in 2010, because no GM was better than BB (and Caserio) in 2010.

We have Pezzy on here telling us BB and Caserio can't win it because of how their titles read. What a moron. No, it's because the media doesn't like BB.

That's why.

BB was hired in 2000 as Head Coach and General Manager. That hasn't changed since. How BB decided to implement the way the personnel leadership parts meshed with one another should have no bearing on him possibly also being on the placard for GM of the year. 

Pioil's title never said "GM of the Patriots". It said VP of Player Personnel. Guess who the "president of player personnel" is?

You really have a reading problem don't you?

I said BB can't win because he doesn't have the title.

When there is no GM listed the award goes to the VPPP, which when won went to PIOLI.

Try remedial reading classes- on line instead of wasting your life here amongst people who despise you.  Everyone else read what I said, it's not a diffuct concept for any one with an IQ of 52.  Yet, you somehow can't comprehend. 

If I were you, I'd ask for a refund from UNC.  Anyone can sell fertilizer for a living, no education needed.  Speaking of that, I have 60 acres to fertilize.  Can you hook me up?

Any one need to reach Rusty, he can be found here:

Clapp Fertilizer & Trucking

Own This Business?

Edit Company Info

Clapp Fertilizer And Trucking, Inc

2225 Herron Road Whitsett, NC 27377-9801 map

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

What is BB's official title with the Patriots, Pezzy?

LOL

I can't wait to see how you try to get out of this one.  

Head Coach

Front Office

Head Coaches

Want to know why you are really soooooooo dumb?

Do you know that GM of the year is not actually an award?  It's more aptly named "Executive of the year"  award, because it involves the EXECUTIVE staff.  

BB is not listed as the Gm.

Like I said, When there is no GM listed, the award goes to the VVPP or the DoPP.   (which is basically the same thing)

Know what else is funny?  The award is voted on by the HEAD COACHES, it is merely reported by the media (Sporting News) and has NOTHING to do with media bias.

Want to know the biggest joke of all?  The person who won it in 2010 was none other than SCOTT PIOLI for the  Kansas City Chiefs.  Oh, and it it finalized Jan 30th of the following year which is not before the season ends as you claim.

So, you were saying????  How bout that fertilizer?  Oh, and those stats you can't come up with?

TROLL!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

They're grading on a curve, and in some cases it's a fake curve. 

Some years the #1 pick in the draft isn't a sure thing, but Luck was expected to be good starting on game 1. 

In locking up the #1 pick in the draft, Indy also locked up two fourth place teams to play, Cleveland and Kansas City, and then two teams in their own division weren't any good at all.  In those particular games, Elmo could have coached Luck to victory with a hand up his lower trunk.

Bill Belichick got pick #31 for his 2011 efforts.  He has always been awarded a late pick to start with, ever since the 2002 draft, because since 2001 the Patriots have always earned a bye week, a playoff spot or they've been right on the edge.  In addition the Pats got an away game versus Baltimore and a Denver game too for being the first place team in their division.  Doing reasonably well in the honors course is a good sign.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Pezzy, you must be unemployed because you just did a really bad job paying attention. Yep, you are unemployed/have no career. Check the box. Your anger is delicious as you feverishly try to spin away from your most recent embarrassing set of comments here.

Leave it to you to tell this entire board that Belichick is to blame for BAD offensive performance in the postseason with loaded offenses AND the fact that somehow, magically, BB is not the GM of this franchise. LOL!

Yes, even though we all know BB is the GM here, and it's why he left the Jets as head coach minutes after being hired, he somehow isn't the GM here.  Cannot be made up. This kind of delusion and mental illness absolutely cannot be made up.

You're a pathetic joke and no one normal can spin that.

Sorry, it's a logical conclusion that the one person with 500 post a week, religiously, is the unemployed and friendless and the one with no life. Oh, and the sick one....let's not forget about that.     Off to my buddy's to watch the game.  Not bringing my lap top as I have real people to talk to and there is no need.   Have another psycho day. eh!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts