Top College Prostitutes I Mean Prospects

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jiminycricket. Show jiminycricket's posts

Top College Prostitutes I Mean Prospects

I like to do my draft scouting on Saturdays and I'm trying to find the next McGinest and Law.

some of the top guys in college, 

Brandon Graham DE Michigan
    Noel Devine RB/WR West Virginia
    Javier Arenas CB/KR Alabama
    Rolando McClain LB Alabama
    Aaron Webster FS Cincinnati
    Eric Berry S Tennessee
    Brian Rolle LB Ohio State
    Chris Culliver SS/KR South Carolina
    Alshon Jeffery WR South Carolina
    Clifton Geathers DE South Carolina
    DeAundre Brown LB/special teams Tulsa
    Malcolm Sheppard DE Arkansas
    Jaron Johnson CB Boise State
    Winston Venable S Boise State
    Kyle Wilson CB Boise State

feel free to add/contribute to the list

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: Top College Prostitutes I Mean Prospects

jiminy and ALL:

~First off...D#mn, This thread isn' what I thought it was going to be about by what the title suggests...BUT I'll follow suit anyways:

2 Guys I seriously hope BB and Brass are looking at are (and 2 names that are escaping me) the OLB from Boston College, (yes, the kid diagnosed with Cancer in his leg last year)...  I know, I know, "Iffy", BUT he was an early first round selection before this, and He's graded (I saw a Pat's Scout grade last season on Scouts.com)-Through the charts EVERYwhere and EVERY-which way...He's had half a dozen INTs, More sacks even, great at stopping the run, open-field tackling, smart, smart, Excellent football player...just, again, the "Health-Department", BUT IF we can get him in the late 2nd, early 3rd, which is where He's being projected now, It would be fantastic IMO... 

The second guy is around a 300 lb 6'7 (I believe) DE from NorthWestern (or is it N-Eastern?) also projected in the 2nd-3rd (but there's been a MAJOR shortage of decent 3-4 DEs that make anywhere past the first rd when all's said and done, so IF we could somehow snag this one)... Either way, BB I thought had ties to one of those schools, and even though I'm being somewhat presumptious here, it should mean the kid's got some brains, (like the kid from BC) so it could very well mean he's another "Belichick-candidate"...  Anyway, With our Multiple 2nd rd picks, These are 2 guys we should definately be targeting in 2 Big Positions of need, while saving that 1st rder for a decent skilled positional opening like WR or RB... 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In Response to Re: Top College Prostitutes I Mean Prospects:
    [QUOTE]jiminy and ALL : ~First off...D#mn, This thread isn' what I thought it was going to be about by what the title suggests...BUT I'll follow suit anyways: 2 Guys I seriously hope BB and Brass are looking at are (and 2 names that are escaping me) the OLB from Boston College, (yes, the kid diagnosed with Cancer in his leg last year)...  I know, I know, "Iffy", BUT he was an early first round selection before this, and He's graded (I saw a Pat's Scout grade last season on Scouts.com)-Through the charts EVERYwhere and EVERY-which way...He's had half a dozen INTs, More sacks even, great at stopping the run, open-field tackling, smart, smart, Excellent football player...just, again, the "Health-Department", BUT IF we can get him in the late 2nd, early 3rd, which is where He's being projected now, It would be fantastic IMO...  The second guy is around a 300 lb 6'7 (I believe) DE from NorthWestern (or is it N-Eastern?) also projected in the 2nd-3rd (but there's been a MAJOR shortage of decent 3-4 DEs that make anywhere past the first rd when all's said and done, so IF we could somehow snag this one)... Either way, BB I thought had ties to one of those schools, and even though I'm being somewhat presumptious here, it should mean the kid's got some brains, (like the kid from BC) so it could very well mean he's another "Belichick-candidate"...  Anyway, With our Multiple 2nd rd picks, These are 2 guys we should definately be targeting in 2 Big Positions of need, while saving that 1st rder for a decent skilled positional opening like WR or RB... 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

You are talking about Mark Herzlich from BC. Awesome LB.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

Brandon Spikes - ILB Florida
    Eric Norwood - OLB South Carolina
    Rennie Curran - OLB Georgia
    Joe Haden - CB Florida
    Kurt Coleman - S/CB Ohio State
    Major Wright - S Florida
    Mike Pouncey - G Florida
    Maurkice Pouncey - C Florida
    Jermaine Gresham - TE Oklahoma (yeah, he's out but he'll be very good)
    Jordan Shipley - WR Texas
    Brandon Lafell - WR LSU
    Riley Cooper - WR Florida
    Julio Jones - WR Alabama
    A.J. Green - WR Georgia
    Jake Locker - QB Washington
    Sam Bradford - QB Oklahoma
    Colt McCoy - QB Texas

Malcom Sheppard from AR is actually a DT tho, just an fyi.

I love SEC football.. best conference in the country, by a mile.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan24-7. Show Patsfan24-7's posts

i cant believe no one mentioned TAYLOR MAYS!! comeplete beast.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan24-7. Show Patsfan24-7's posts

[QUOTE]jiminy and ALL : ~First off...D#mn, This thread isn' what I thought it was going to be about by what the title suggests...BUT I'll follow suit anyways: 2 Guys I seriously hope BB and Brass are looking at are (and 2 names that are escaping me) the OLB from Boston College, (yes, the kid diagnosed with Cancer in his leg last year)...  I know, I know, "Iffy", BUT he was an early first round selection before this, and He's graded (I saw a Pat's Scout grade last season on Scouts.com)-Through the charts EVERYwhere and EVERY-which way...He's had half a dozen INTs, More sacks even, great at stopping the run, open-field tackling, smart, smart, Excellent football player...just, again, the "Health-Department", BUT IF we can get him in the late 2nd, early 3rd, which is where He's being projected now, It would be fantastic IMO...  The second guy is around a 300 lb 6'7 (I believe) DE from NorthWestern (or is it N-Eastern?) also projected in the 2nd-3rd (but there's been a MAJOR shortage of decent 3-4 DEs that make anywhere past the first rd when all's said and done, so IF we could somehow snag this one)... Either way, BB I thought had ties to one of those schools, and even though I'm being somewhat presumptious here, it should mean the kid's got some brains, (like the kid from BC) so it could very well mean he's another "Belichick-candidate"...  Anyway, With our Multiple 2nd rd picks, These are 2 guys we should definately be targeting in 2 Big Positions of need, while saving that 1st rder for a decent skilled positional opening like WR or RB... 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

the northwestern guy is Corey Wootton hes not 300 pounds though more like 270ish, good pass rusher

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JBonesky. Show JBonesky's posts

Culliver is a beast.  I know we feel secure at safety but if this kid is available I say we are stupid not to pick him up.  I think hes 6'2" 220 and runs a 4 3ish.  He seems to play with good instinct and he hits like a train. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

[QUOTE]i cant believe no one mentioned TAYLOR MAYS!! comeplete beast.
    Posted by Patsfan24-7[/QUOTE]

I knew there was a USC player, but couldn't remember for anything who it was.  But I can't believe nobody else mentioned him. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

Taylor Mays is a safety we are a lock there.

I wouldn't mind a Centre in round 2 or 3, Hell with it lets get a TE in the first its been a while since BB indulged in his fetish !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

I bet Bill could use one of his million 2nd-round picks to get Gresham out of OU.  He'll be a good one in this league when he gets back on the field.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

~Thanx Low and PatsFan24-7... Corey Wooten and Mark Herzlich were exactly the 2 I was refering to... Been doing some reading up on these 2: 

First Mark Herzlich-very, very few smart intense-as-he!! guys that still got ridiculous game...Runs a 4.6 something 40, 6-4 240 lbs, could stand to gain a few lbs in the NFL, but has the exact size BB ideally wants in his OLBs.  Herzlich had 98 Tackles, 9 TFLs (ACC Defensive Player of the Year), But what's sick is his head in pass-coverage-7 PBU, 6 INTs last year (2 returned for scores), Just 2.5 Sacks but I wouldn't project him as true "Willie-Mac" pass rush LB (that's AD's job to figure out some year, and that was more Shawn Crable's forte IF he ever gets on the field)... I figure Herzlich to be that guy who Never makes mistakes, and would just be that standard bearer young Mike Vrabel that would be on the field as a leader and making critical stops for years.

Coorey Wooten, correct is 6'7 270lbs, so He should definately stand to gain 20 lbs... Another underated guy (ranked 12th or something like that of DEs on Walterfootball.com/Herzlich was #8 of OLBs I believe, so getting these 2 in the 2nd rd is doable).  Wooten had something like 17 TFLs and 10 sacks...So few guys that are big enough to man a corner on a 3-4 D, but he's one of them (recall last year Tyson Jackson (and he was just 6-4) flying up the Draft Charts just because there's noone in drafts of late that have been big enough and solid enough in their game for the 3-4 DE-IMO more of a shortage/and high-priority should be placed on that position than even 3-4 nose)...

IF BB can get these 2 in the 2nd (although BOTH will be flying up Draft Charts, trust me), BUT IF He can, I'd LOVE to see him spend that 1st rd pick on a solid #2 Possession WR (like he supposedly was going to do LAST year with Percy Harvin before Minn drafted him 1 spot before the Pats)... Loving Brandon Lafell, but I think He's gone before BB picks, SO I'm going with lesser-known Eric Decker out of Minnesotta (I think?).  Another intense guy, unafraid to go over the middle, great hands and good route-runner, and at 6'2 200 or so lbs, He's big enough for those outs and mid-range ball-play (we got our slot guys, got our Long Ball guy, Just absolutely need another more-productive Gafney)...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtfmaroney. Show wtfmaroney's posts

i thought noel divine would be in the '11, same with the BEAST DEZ BRAYNT, we should totally pick him up with the 1st rounder we got from the raiders!!!! he could be a great replacment moss, and if he hasnt retierd by the time we draft him moss could teach dez everything he needs 2 know to be a "randy moss" type reciever maybe even better!!!! some1 has to know what im saying

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtfmaroney. Show wtfmaroney's posts

In Response to Top College Prostitutes I Mean Prospects:
    [QUOTE]I like to do my draft scouting on Saturdays and I'm trying to find the next McGinest and Law. some of the top guys in college,  Brandon Graham DE Michigan Noel Devine RB/WR West Virginia Javier Arenas CB/KR Alabama Rolando McClain LB Alabama Aaron Webster FS Cincinnati Eric Berry S Tennessee Brian Rolle LB Ohio State Chris Culliver SS/KR South Carolina Alshon Jeffery WR South Carolina Clifton Geathers DE South Carolina DeAundre Brown LB/special teams Tulsa Malcolm Sheppard DE Arkansas Jaron Johnson CB Boise State Winston Venable S Boise State Kyle Wilson CB Boise State feel free to add/contribute to the list
    Posted by jiminycricket[/QUOTE]
    I LOVE NOEL DIVINE IF WE PICK HIM UP PATS WOULD BE UNSTOPABLE!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

shipley from texas is a very well rounded player....he fits the patriot mold.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from thetrinity12. Show thetrinity12's posts

Isn't Herzlich redshirting (or it's just not counting against eligibility)? He's been interviewed during every BC game I've watched, and he talks like he's coming back. I think he's even said that he looks forward to playing for BC next year.

He'd be a great project.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

Noel Devine is nastyyyyyy

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

[QUOTE]shipley from texas is a very well rounded player....he fits the patriot mold.
    Posted by patsfaninsatx[/QUOTE]

Excellent selection! I agree, he would fit in perfect with the Patriots.  With, Moss on one side and Shipley on the other, throw in Wes Welker (who I think is one of the rare gem's in the Nfl) and all the defensive coordinator's in the league will be scratching their heads, trying to come up with a plan to cover these guys. Shipley is also a very good return man. This would give Wes Welker a little break sometimes. Welker is tough as nails, but he takes a pounding because he's not afraid to  run over the middle.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Top College Prostitutes I Mean Prospects:
    [QUOTE]I like to do my draft scouting on Saturdays and I'm trying to find the next McGinest and Law. some of the top guys in college,  Brandon Graham DE Michigan Noel Devine RB/WR West Virginia Javier Arenas CB/KR Alabama Rolando McClain LB Alabama Aaron Webster FS Cincinnati Eric Berry S Tennessee Brian Rolle LB Ohio State Chris Culliver SS/KR South Carolina Alshon Jeffery WR South Carolina Clifton Geathers DE South Carolina DeAundre Brown LB/special teams Tulsa Malcolm Sheppard DE Arkansas Jaron Johnson CB Boise State Winston Venable S Boise State Kyle Wilson CB Boise State feel free to add/contribute to the list
    Posted by jiminycricket[/QUOTE] DE greg hardy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Dhol5aFg8Y&feature=fvw

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Don't think he'll be a first rounder unless he has a great senior year next year but a guy that I've seen this year that has really come of age is Hankerson from Miami, he's become their go to wide receiver, big and fast and catching the ball great. he got tutored by Mark Duper.