Top five!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Top five!!!

all posts about my jets lol.  Yeah, we have hit a low point in our season but we have 3 weeks to get it back on track and hit on all cylinders.  In short, post away about how the Jets are done and quote all the sources you want.  We are still looking good to make the playoffs and if we get a ticket to the dance, look out. 

Tough Guy Sal should be fired. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Top five!!!

You'll lose out, end up 9-7, and SD and/or Balt will bounce you from the last WC spot.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I laughed when Bruschi said he was sold on Sanchez 2 weeks ago. I said he needed to wait on that. I was right, again! lol

Sanchez is bordering on a bust.

He doesn't win. He walks into wins by more inept teams than his own.

Jets collapse is very real, folks.    Buffalo will want to beat them, too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I think the Jets will make the playoffs but wont be around long.

That is assuming the Jets defense and Rex can get along from now until then. Something has to be done with the Jets offense too, it still looks horrible. Maybe time to replace little Schottenheimer, his dad could never get it done and it looks like little schotty is following in his dad footsteps. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I am just saying.....They came into NE at 9-2 and everyone was praising the guy saying "he just wins".  I chuckled and waited, and here we are.

The horeshoe dropped from his rectum and look what happens in weather < 40 degrees.

Just don't attack me when I formrulate a very sound opinion.  Let others buy the forced hype, and if you want to, so be it. That's their right to do so.

But, I don't buy it. I have watched their games all year. Very mediocre team, at best.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nemeses. Show Nemeses's posts

I really dont see the Jets winning another game this year. You have to travel to Pittsburg and Chicago and play one at home vs the lowly Bills. I dont believe your offense can put up the points to compete with the 1st two and the Bills are gonna have something to play for other than just pride. 
    That will be knocking the JESTS to either the sixth seed or right out of the playoffs. If you make it to the second season your one and done. Your D is nothing like last year and your offence is anemic.

I agree Sal should be fired and the Jets fined, that was cheating.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patswirelessfan. Show patswirelessfan's posts

In Response to Top five!!!:
    all posts about my jets lol.  Yeah, we have hit a low point in our season but we have 3 weeks to get it back on track and hit on all cylinders.  In short, post away about how the Jets are done and quote all the sources you want.  We are still looking good to make the playoffs and if we get a ticket to the dance, look out.  Tough Guy Sal should be fired. 
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

You are extremely optimistic.

You really think you can beat the Steelers in Pitt and Chicago?  I mean, you just lost to Miami at home.......

I don't expect you to say your going to lose, but the reason there are so many post here is because of all the Jets post on this Patriots forum saying how good your Jets are and Ryan saying he was going to kick BB's @55 and blah blah blah.....

You are seeing the start of the Jets implosion, which I am kind of surprised it took so long.

BTW, the Jets are built to win it this season, after the cap gets put back in place, good luck to your team.  Just seems like the Sanchez variable is starting to kick in when it counts....(Wow, for Ryan to state he considered Benching Sanchez...wonder how Sanchez feels about that....)

The Pats are the other hand are a bunch of young guys who are playing better and better each week.  And here is the kicker, with 2 first 2 second, and 2 3rd round picks, the team will be able to continue with their winning ways....  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

all posts about my jets lol.  Yeah, we have hit a low point in our season but we have 3 weeks to get it back on track and hit on all cylinders.  In short, post away about how the Jets are done and quote all the sources you want.  We are still looking good to make the playoffs and if we get a ticket to the dance, look out.  Tough Guy Sal should be fired. 
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

You've got a tough schedule...the Steelers are waiting!

Part of the nyj's success in 2010, from a W/L standpoint, has been a lot of very luck endings based on some very close calls.  It's not as though they are out-playing teams in every phase of the game....like the Pats.

BTW, your team is running out of time to put it altogether...we intedn to make some pertinent picks in the upcoming draft and get to starting defensive players back.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

yeah, we have a tough schedule coming up but our first 3 weeks of the season was tough too.  We came out of that 2-1.  I admit we look like total a $$ right now.  I am not blinded by the rose colored lens that I wear lol.  We have to get it on the right track or we will be done.  I think we can and will do it.  We will be underdogs the next few weeks that is for sure.  The Jets will be looked down upon by the same "analysts" that touted my team as the best in the NFL this year.   I believe we can be that team with the roster/head coach we have.  Only we can stop ourselves.  We will find out in the next few weeks.

As for my point of this post.  Your Pats are putting on a great show and dominating 2 of the top defenses in the league for the past 2 weeks.  Your record speaks volumes and your QB is playing like his hair is on fire!!!  Yet the 5 top posts were about your division rival, my Jets.  Your team put on an offensive exhibition AGAIN for the second week in a row, this time in chicago, this time in the snow and still, you talk about the Jets QB, the Jets Coaching Staff and some low life that cheapshot an opposing player on the sideline... I mean, it is free speach but you must really be concerned about the J E T S for the top 5 posts to be about the JETS!!!!  Have a good day : )

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

You'll be slapped in the mouth by Pitt, Chicago and Buffalo at home.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Gotta give you  credit bugboy. No one can hold onto a delusion like you can. Jets have been exposed for the losers we knew they were. Do you think the Jets still 'own' the Pats. Come on leon another laugh is needed.

As for people discussing your team here...Is that your big meassure of success? That people talk about you even though they're laughing at your pathetic play and discussing your scuzzy coach's trip? No wonder you haven't been to a SB in 42 years.

Whats next bugboy? Are you going to tell us the sky is orange with purple polka dots?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Top five!!!:
    I am just saying.....They came into NE at 9-2 and everyone was praising the guy saying "he just wins".  I chuckled and waited, and here we are. The horeshoe dropped from his rectum and look what happens in weather < 40 degrees. Just don't attack me when I formrulate a very sound opinion.  Let others buy the forced hype, and if you want to, so be it. That's their right to do so. But, I don't buy it. I have watched their games all year. Very mediocre team, at best.
    Posted by BBReigns

It appears none of the Jets receivers can catch in bad weather either. So what have you got. A team with a decent but not great defense whose offense can't run, throw or catch. They could line up the entire coaching staff and try to knife the oppositions's players and they'd still stink.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssuck09. Show habssuck09's posts

yeah, we have a tough schedule coming up but our first 3 weeks of the season was tough too.  We came out of that 2-1.  I admit we look like total a $$ right now.  I am not blinded by the rose colored lens that I wear lol.  We have to get it on the right track or we will be done.  I think we can and will do it.  We will be underdogs the next few weeks that is for sure.  The Jets will be looked down upon by the same "analysts" that touted my team as the best in the NFL this year.   I believe we can be that team with the roster/head coach we have.  Only we can stop ourselves.  We will find out in the next few weeks. As for my point of this post.  Your Pats are putting on a great show and dominating 2 of the top defenses in the league for the past 2 weeks.  Your record speaks volumes and your QB is playing like his hair is on fire!!!  Yet the 5 top posts were about your division rival, my Jets.  Your team put on an offensive exhibition AGAIN for the second week in a row, this time in chicago, this time in the snow and still, you talk about the Jets QB, the Jets Coaching Staff and some low life that cheapshot an opposing player on the sideline... I mean, it is free speach but you must really be concerned about the J E T S for the top 5 posts to be about the JETS!!!!  Have a good day : )
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Not really that much more to say about our team we are just waiting for the playoffs.....Its fun to laugh at a team and their fans crowning themselves the best team in the NFL when they look so bad the last two weaks  and just barley beating some bad teams  its so funny...your offense sux and your D is getting worse..you will go 1-2 the rest of the way and I still think the Bills might beat you to go 0-3

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

So many teams are playing inconsistently, it is really hard to say. But you cannot deny the blow to their collective confidence from last week's whipping.  Lot's of teams tailspin after such games late in the season.  

I agree with Russ, I was never sold on Sanchez, even during his best stretch.  But there are some other play-makers on the team. Holmes had a bad game, but he also has had some excellent games.  If they win one more game, I guess they will make the post-season, but it won't be on Sanchez's back.  It will be other players like Holmes carrying him there. 

Long-term, my hope is that Sanchez is just bearable enough for the Jets that they will waste several years on him before they demote/dump him.

Ultimately, I don't see them beating the Steelers, Ravens or Pats in the post season.  The teams' overall inconsistency reminds me of last year's Pats.  We know how that ended.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

The Jets have been exposed as the big mouth bullies that they are.  Twice in the span of a week they pounded their chests, lead by their loud mouth coach and twice in a row they were embarrassed.  In the first case, they were totally outplayed in evey phase of the game by a better team.  In the second case, a team that couldn't generate any offense whatsoever beat them in front of their own fans. 

And now you are saying they are going to beat the Steelers and the Bears in consecutive road games?  Who do you think they are, WeDerr, the New England Patriots?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

yeah, we have a tough schedule coming up but our first 3 weeks of the season was tough too.  We came out of that 2-1.  I admit we look like total a $$ right now.  I am not blinded by the rose colored lens that I wear lol.  We have to get it on the right track or we will be done.  I think we can and will do it.  We will be underdogs the next few weeks that is for sure.  The Jets will be looked down upon by the same "analysts" that touted my team as the best in the NFL this year.   I believe we can be that team with the roster/head coach we have.  Only we can stop ourselves.  We will find out in the next few weeks. As for my point of this post.  Your Pats are putting on a great show and dominating 2 of the top defenses in the league for the past 2 weeks.  Your record speaks volumes and your QB is playing like his hair is on fire!!!  Yet the 5 top posts were about your division rival, my Jets.  Your team put on an offensive exhibition AGAIN for the second week in a row, this time in chicago, this time in the snow and still, you talk about the Jets QB, the Jets Coaching Staff and some low life that cheapshot an opposing player on the sideline... I mean, it is free speach but you must really be concerned about the J E T S for the top 5 posts to be about the JETS!!!!  Have a good day : )
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Unfortunately for you, the Jest are a top 5 topic.  Turn on any sports station and they are talking about them too.  Same topic, Sanchese, Ryan, ThighGate,
    and last but not least, FRAUDS!  Yes sir re Bob, the whole world is shaking in their boots.  Laughing so hard, they're shaking!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

But Leon thinks they're great because people are talking about them. Leon would smear peanut butter all over himself and run naked down the street screaming then go brag that he's great because all these women were looking at him.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I still think Holmes is somewhat overrated.  I know he won a SB MVP and he is absolutely capable of a great game or a string of some great games, but I don't view him as someone who is better than say, Deion Branch.

To me, these guys are very good #2 WRs.

Holmes's drop in the end zone sort of symbolizes the Jets' problems.  Their fans will point to one play (these plays happened against inept/mediocre competition) or a combo of plays in a game, but if you watch the Jets over 4 qtrs, you can see they are average at best.

And the Sanchez blueprint is out.

When you think about it, BB has unveiled a blueprint on almost every supposed top tier team after NE played them.

SD, Balt, Minny, Indy, NYJ, etc. I wouldn't be surprised to see Chicago struggle this week as a result.

If you are one dimensional in this league, which NY is on both sides of the ball, and you do not adjust, you are mediocre or bad.

NY is a Potemkin Village.  I said that since the begginning.  Looks great on the outside, but you peel back the layers......Uh-oh:

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Top five!!! : You are extremely optimistic. You really think you can beat the Steelers in Pitt and Chicago?  I mean, you just lost to Miami at home....... I don't expect you to say your going to lose, but the reason there are so many post here is because of all the Jets post on this Patriots forum saying how good your Jets are and Ryan saying he was going to kick BB's @55 and blah blah blah..... You are seeing the start of the Jets implosion, which I am kind of surprised it took so long. BTW, the Jets are built to win it this season, after the cap gets put back in place, good luck to your team.  Just seems like the Sanchez variable is starting to kick in when it counts....(Wow, for Ryan to state he considered Benching Sanchez...wonder how Sanchez feels about that....) The Pats are the other hand are a bunch of young guys who are playing better and better each week.  And here is the kicker, with 2 first 2 second, and 2 3rd round picks, the team will be able to continue with their winning ways....  
    Posted by patswirelessfan

That's the problem with being a forthright, candid, mouthy leader.  You step in it, eventually. That was a very stupid sharing moment by Ryan. That's why coaches of his style don't last.  The players will turn on him as they realize he will embarrass them to the nation with his candor, even if he is right in what he thinks about a player.  Glad we have BB instead.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

I have to tell you, watching the inflated Jets go "POP" is one of the most entertaining things that has happened this year.  Peyton Manning throwing 438 picks is the other.  Oh, being 11-2 is pretty good also.  If you get a ticket to the dance, YOU should look out.  I think we settled that business pretty decisively.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

You'll lose out, end up 9-7, and SD and/or Balt will bounce you from the last WC spot.
    Posted by BBReigns

honestly i don't think the bolts or dolts make the playoffs, a little too late.

chiefs win out, raiders beat the dolts, and jax gets in by a hair

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

In Response to Re: Top five!!! : honestly i don't think the bolts or dolts make the playoffs, a little too late. chiefs win out, raiders beat the dolts, and jax gets in by a hair
    Posted by kansaspatriot

They're hurting, but not done.  All they have to do is gut out a win which will give Jaba a chest to pound.  Quick, funny, unrelated story... as of last night I'm banned for life at tgg.com.  I went on (first time) and said how surprised I was at the language (C**t bombs, F**k bombs) and that a mod or the senior posters should try to tone it down for the kids.  And I was respectful.  They some dude started getting worse, and I said that was pretty much what I expected.  The he said he was the big dog and he fcks the other dogs, and that I could hold his tail while he did it(what???).  So I tell the guy they they were the dogs today (yesterday)... and last week... and next week... and prob the week after...  and Buffalo was prob gonna bump them off the last game.  Then they could chat about that year they almost did it.  Again.  Like the other times they almost did it.  Yeah, I got banned about 20 seconds later...Cool

Sections
Shortcuts