Top Forum Posters

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Top Forum Posters

I'm still fairly new to this forum and I am really enjoying it here with the exception to the people who think I am a jet troll.  Stop giving those guys attention, you are giving them exactly what they want by posting about them, but I digress.

I find several posters interesting, I would be curious who everyones top 5 (or even 10 if you want to list them) posters are here.  I don't have a list yet as I am still learning who is who but here are a few observations so far.

rkarp -  seems to be full of information.  Apparently he has some insider type info, not sure what his connections are.  I like reading his posts.

TexasPat - I really enjoy his game reports and grades, does he write for a blog or football site?

BabeParilli - He has some funny takes here, he isn't afraid to give his opinion.  I enjoy

Harvey - at first I thought he was a good poster but the more I see and read from him the more unreliable I find his information.  He doesn't seem to agree with anyone else here.  Everything seems to be wrong or a bad idea unless he comes up with it first.

Curious to see peoples favorite poster list.  Please take a few minutes and share your top 5 or more list.  You don't need to give reasons if you don't want to.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Re: Top Forum Posters

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just give it up, Bustchise.  You are pathetic. You knew how I was as "Rusty" within your first few posts, which was the dead giveaway in your newer "Uncle Rico" character.

You're just too stupid. You think you have all bases covered, and you slip up, every time.

[/QUOTE]

The joke is on you, you keep giving this bustchise guy exactly what he wants.  You aren't to smart, are you.  You don't even have a job, get off those food stamps, stop having others pay your way in this world. You are a joke.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Probably forgetting a few people, but these are definitely some of the major players on this board.

ZBellino: To the extent that anyone talks about X's and O's on this board I find his posts to be the most informative in that regard.

PatsEng and Prolate: Two other guys that is just good to talk football with

Tex: I don't agree with everything he says and this offseason we got into a bit of a flame war that was a bit childish on both our parts, but I enjoy reading his report card and spread picks.  The guy puts in a lot of time to provide some original material

Digger and ATJ: Both of these guys are probably the best at keeping it civil here and bringing us all down to earth a bit when things get heated.

Wozzy: I love his old school smash mouth mentality even if I don't agree all the time.

Babe and Rusty: Both of these guys have something to offer when they aren't arguing with each other.  I wish Rusty would let it go sometimes with the Brady stuff and I know Babe thinks he's doing a public service by confronting Rusty all the time, but I would disagree.

rkarp: Provides some good info that isn't always publically available

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Probably forgetting a few people, but these are definitely some of the major players on this board.

ZBellino: To the extent that anyone talks about X's and O's on this board I find his posts to be the most informative in that regard.

Tex: I don't agree with everything he says and this offseason we got into a bit of a flame war that was a bit childish on both our parts, but I enjoy reading his report card and spread picks.  The guy puts in a lot of time to provide some original material

Digger and ATJ: Both of these guys are probably the best at keeping it civil here and bringing us all down to earth a bit when things get heated.

Wozzy: I love his old school smash mouth mentality even if I don't agree all the time.

Babe and Rusty: Both of these guys have something to offer when they aren't arguing with each other.  I wish Rusty would let it go sometimes with the Brady stuff and I know Babe thinks he's doing a public service by confronting Rusty all the time, but I would disagree.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks pcmIV, good post.  Good info.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hiya, Uncle Rico.  Dayum, why am I replying to my own thread.

[/QUOTE]

Tough to keep all those personas seperate, huh?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Good call Rusty.  Can't forget Muzzie.  I only put you and Babe together because such a large percentage of the posts on this board are the direct results of arguments between the 2 of you!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

some people confuse posters who post 30 times a day with posters who post good info that is worth discussion.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to Patsfansince1966's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why do we care who is the best amongst a bunch of idiots?

[/QUOTE]

There is not a single poster you like on this forum?  Then why are you here?  I like some of your stuff besides the BB and Ridley hate.  I know you don't agree with me but don't i at least give you something to think about?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

There is not a single poster you like on this forum?  Then why are you here?  I like some of your stuff besides the BB and Ridley hate.  I know you don't agree with me but don't i at least give you something to think about?

[/QUOTE]

Do I HAVE to like posters on this forum?  

I don't hate BB or Ridley.

[/QUOTE]

I just have no idea why you spend so much time speaking with a bunch of people you don't like, and not to like ONE poster seems extreme in circumstance.  

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Do I HAVE to like posters on this forum?  

I don't hate BB or Ridley.

[/QUOTE]

I just have no idea why you spend so much time speaking with a bunch of people you don't like, and not to like ONE poster seems extreme in circumstance.  

[/QUOTE]

I like posters that don't think they are ex NFL coaches or GM's.

[/QUOTE]

Aren't you contradicting yourself? Specifically when you call out BB's rsoter moves and saying Ridley blows?

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tg19pats. Show tg19pats's posts

I enjoy the majority of the posters, it is always interesting to read what people think. I love all the draft thread posters, they spend a lot of time researching college players and the debates are interesting. Overall, this is a good group of fans. Would like to read less of the personal arguments though. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Appreciate the mention and would offer a few comments, if I may:

1) pcmIV, you should be included in the 'down to earth category' and agree that muzz should be included as well as should CablesWyndBairn;

2) compared to some forums that I've visited (a politcal one in particular) this place is generally populated by rational posters;

3) I have my differences of opinion with some here but, for the most part, matters are kept quite civil.  TexasPat and I disagree on a few matters but I must say that I have a great deal of respect for the time and effort he invests in his game summaries;

4) I've expressed my disappointment in threads going down in flames but I have to acknowledge that the enthusiasm demonstrated in these threads is about as strong as it comes;

5) Finally, I guess the only posters I have issues with are those who frequent this board for the sole purpose of harrassing Pats fans.  Anyone should be welcome to post here, in my opinion, so long as they bring something to the table and keep it real in the process.

My 2 cents. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I'm a legend here...well...in my own mind.

Z Bellino is top poster here for all around posts and demeanor. 

Texas Pat puts in his time in his posts and I respect that.

Rusty cracks me up when he's blasting the NY frauds....he could use a little humility though.

ATJ is the voice of reason.

Muz would defend to the death an 0-16 Pats team...but ya gotta respect that as well.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

I think a lot of you guys offer a lot in discussion here.  I know Rusty annoys a lot of people here but he is smart.  He just doesn't have patience for stupidity and has no filter for calling people names on here.  I still think he offers a lot when he's not arguing with some posters.

I can't stand the Jets, Colts, or Giants fan that post here because they bring nothing to the discussion but passive aggressive trolling.  And I don't know what the deal with Not A Shot is.  He's a miserable human being.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think a lot of you guys offer a lot in discussion here.  I know Rusty annoys a lot of people here but he is smart.  He just doesn't have patience for stupidity and has no filter for calling people names on here.  I still think he offers a lot when he's not arguing with some posters.

I can't stand the Jets, Colts, or Giants fan that post here because they bring nothing to the discussion but passive aggressive trolling.  And I don't know what the deal with Not A Shot is.  He's a miserable human being.

[/QUOTE]

very true statement, with Rusty just avoid brady talk and everything besides that will be good discussion.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Salcon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hiya, Uncle Rico.  Dayum, why am I replying to my own thread.

[/QUOTE]

Tough to keep all those personas seperate, huh?

[/QUOTE]

Salcon, not at all - since I'm not Bustchise or a Jet fan.  However, I can understand why Harvey wants you to believe that.

Assuming Bustchise is a jet fan - and I wouldn't know because I could care less - don't you find it odd that PV doesn't have a single post out of 900 posts in Rocky's thread?

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/the-jetsa-thread-of-laughs/100/6307283

Count the number of posts Bustchise and Harvey has in there vs. the number PV has in there - and let me know what you find. I think you'll find that your conclusion is different than the one you have now and  that you're much smarter than Crusty.

[/QUOTE]

I see.

I was just losing track of who's  who.

So many accusations of this poster or that poster's many accounts. 

I'm sure alot are doing whatever they can to disrupt threads.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Me, me, me, me, and most importanlty, ME!

Sections
Shortcuts