Top Forum Posters

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Top Forum Posters

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to tg19pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I enjoy the majority of the posters, it is always interesting to read what people think. I love all the draft thread posters, they spend a lot of time researching college players and the debates are interesting. Overall, this is a good group of fans. Would like to read less of the personal arguments though. 

[/QUOTE]

Isn't it much better though with limited BBWs in here? Like, when Babe, TFB12, HUrlie, Shizzles, Pezzy, etc, don't post, usually after a big win (that's disturbing), and they can't find a postive with anything other than Brady.

Note how much better the board is without their useless commentary.

Seriously.

They've been relatively quiet week after week, because the D is winning these games for us and they hate it.  They know they can't be critical like they have been, because it will finally expose them for what they are.

Phonies and hypocrites are not welcome here.

[/QUOTE]

Phonies and hypocrites not welcome here.  Why are you here?

And who's quiet?  I've exposed you as a liar 50 times this week.

Would you prefer it be 100?

NO ONE is unhappy that the D is helping to win games, psycho.

That's what we've been screaming about and wanting all along.  DUH!

Unlike you, we don't have the delusion, that they have in the past several years.

See the difference, pycho?

Of course you don't . Psychosis is the opposite of reality.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

There are a lot of "top" posters here...but we also lost a lot "top" posters awhile back who got fed up with a lot of the BS.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hiya, Uncle Rico.  Dayum, why am I replying to my own thread.

[/QUOTE]

Won't work, Bustchise. 

[/QUOTE]

Yes, it did because I'm not Bustchise....lol

Where's the meat?

[/QUOTE]

The meat is all up in your mug Bustchise..PROVE IT! PROVE IT!....

You are the sickest human being I've ever seen...deranged, damaged goods...can't even be true to your own Jet Troll self...get help Mr. Multiple Personality...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

I have to say Z and Wozzy are at the top of my favorite to read when the sarcasm and one liners are left out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think a lot of you guys offer a lot in discussion here.  I know Rusty annoys a lot of people here but he is smart.  He just doesn't have patience for stupidity and has no filter for calling people names on here.  I still think he offers a lot when he's not arguing with some posters.

I can't stand the Jets, Colts, or Giants fan that post here because they bring nothing to the discussion but passive aggressive trolling.  And I don't know what the deal with Not A Shot is.  He's a miserable human being.

[/QUOTE]

Truth is spoken by this poster... +1

However, with that being said...the worst Jet troll ever to hit these boards started this thread in the hopes of having people attack Rusty...these otherwise self congratulatory threads are hooey of the highest order....haven't we all had enough of this stuff...lol...If I need to be loved I'll buy a dog...and I gaurentee you it's name won't be Bustchise/Uncle Rico/Phat Virgin/Section 136/whodeawhodat/bungalobill/fatsam or any other Jet troll persona Bustchise rolls out....my pets are treated like family members...Bustchise would go under the front porch and never not be chained up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I think a lot of you guys offer a lot in discussion here.  I know Rusty annoys a lot of people here but he is smart.  He just doesn't have patience for stupidity and has no filter for calling people names on here.  I still think he offers a lot when he's not arguing with some posters.

I can't stand the Jets, Colts, or Giants fan that post here because they bring nothing to the discussion but passive aggressive trolling.  And I don't know what the deal with Not A Shot is.  He's a miserable human being.

[/QUOTE]

very true statement, with Rusty just avoid brady talk and everything besides that will be good discussion.

[/QUOTE]

+1

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

very true statement, with Rusty just avoid brady talk and everything besides that will be good discussion.

[/QUOTE]

+1

[/QUOTE]

Not-A-Shot followed Rusty in here from the Bruins board and took every opportunity to team up with nasty azzed Babe and Bustchise to attack Rusty...Not-A-Shot is a classic Rusty stalker...knows nothing about football...and has only one comment about football issues "I'll reserve judgement until all the facts are in"...no matter what the issue, that's his statement for the record.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

For those of you that don't remember this guy, good luck with him. He dissappeared a long time ago, but has resurfaced. Look at his page under 'My Latest Discussions' to see what you can expect him to contribute. The listings are

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

For those of you that don't remember this guy, good luck with him. He dissappeared a long time ago, but has resurfaced. Look at the picture under 'My Latest Discussions' to see what you can expect him to contribute...

[/QUOTE]

It's Babe...doesn't sound like him at all, does it!  :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I enjoy the majority of the posters, it is always interesting to read what people think. I love all the draft thread posters, they spend a lot of time researching college players and the debates are interesting. Overall, this is a good group of fans. Would like to read less of the personal arguments though. 

[/QUOTE]

Isn't it much better though with limited BBWs in here? Like, when Babe, TFB12, HUrlie, Shizzles, Pezzy, etc, don't post, usually after a big win (that's disturbing), and they can't find a postive with anything other than Brady.

Seriously.

They've been relatively quiet week after week, because the D is winning these games for us and they hate it.  They know they can't be critical like they have been, because it will finally expose them for what they are.

[/QUOTE]

Unlike you, we don't have the delusion, that they have in the past several years.

[/QUOTE]

The D held and held and held in 2011's games vs Steelers, Giants, Cowboys or in the SB, too, but Brady was tossing 2 or 3 INTS in those games and literal;y 0, 3 or maybe 7 points by halftime and not much after that.

Of course the D is better without a lockout and more experience now, but that doesn't absolve Brady's deer in the headlights, poor management and shotgun spreads from the 1 yard line in Pitt with time running down, for example.

He was awful in October through mid November that year. Then, it has to be for injuries to our starting MLB and SS where it makes it convenient to blame the D because their relegated to Tracy White or Sergio Brown in the 4th qtr. Meanwhile, Brady and the offense SUCKED in terms of icing games.

They actually SUCKED on Sunday, too, but that gets swept under the rug again due to Brady's heroics.

Get it, Brady Ballwasher?  Go lather your doll up somewhere else, Pissdispenser.  We don't like your kind here.

This board is for real fans of the team, not just one player married to a model.

[/QUOTE]

The D held nothing, psychotic, delusional, liar.   Not even your momma's jock.

You don't get labeled the "worst D to play in a SB, for no reason.

You get labeled last because your pass d is last, your 3rd down conversion is last, your time of possession is last, AND EVERYTHING ELSE IS MEDIOCRE, you give up the lead in the vast majority of the team losses and your O has to carry you for years.

Isn't it funny how you rag on Denver's D because they are giving up yards but it's AOK with  BB's BLUNDER BOYS. 

AGAIN, PHONEY AND HYPOCRITE, LIAR AND DELUSIONAL.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

For those of you that don't remember this guy, good luck with him. He dissappeared a long time ago, but has resurfaced. Look at his page under 'My Latest Discussions' to see what you can expect him to contribute. The listings are

[/QUOTE]

It's Babe.   Not how Babe hasn't posted and here comes his other original board name from back in the day.

[/QUOTE]

Note (not, not) how once again, you are a delusional liar as Babe has posted many times.

If you're having to make up sh1t in order to attack another poster, at least  try and make it  not so easy to expose you as the pathological liar that you are.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Seriously.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The D held and held and held in 2011's games vs Steelers, Giants, Cowboys or in the SB, too, but Brady was tossing 2 or 3 INTS in those games and literal;y 0, 3 or maybe 7 points by halftime and not much after that.

Of course the D is better without a lockout and more experience now, but that doesn't absolve Brady's deer in the headlights, poor management and shotgun spreads from the 1 yard line in Pitt with time running down, for example.

He was awful in October through mid November that year. Then, it has to be for injuries to our starting MLB and SS where it makes it convenient to blame the D because their relegated to Tracy White or Sergio Brown in the 4th qtr. Meanwhile, Brady and the offense SUCKED in terms of icing games.

They actually SUCKED on Sunday, too, but that gets swept under the rug again due to Brady's heroics.

Get it, Brady Ballwasher?  Go lather your doll up somewhere else, Pissdispenser.  We don't like your kind here.

This board is for real fans of the team, not just one player married to a model.

[/QUOTE]

The D held nothing, psychotic, delusional, liar.   Not even your momma's jock.

You don't get labeled the "worst D to play in a SB, for no reason.

You get labeled last because your pass d is last, your 3rd down conversion is last, your time of possession is last, AND EVERYTHING ELSE IS MEDIOCRE, you give up the lead in the vast majority of the team losses and your O has to carry you for years.

Isn't it funny how you rag on Denver's D because they are giving up yards but it's AOK with  BB's BLUNDER BOYS. 

AGAIN, PHONEY AND HYPOCRITE, LIAR AND DELUSIONAL.

[/QUOTE]

The worst D in a SB was the 2006 Colts or the one of those Denver or Buffalo Ds in the late 80s or early 90s who showed up and laid eggs.

You can get labeled a lot of things in NE when BB is the GM and coach and the media goes after him at every turn. Yes, oh yes, you can.

Denver's D not only gives up yards all game long, they give up POINTS.

Maybe if Brady wasn't chasing Gomie's ego and stats these last few years, he could have managed games better and helped our D, huh?

lmao

[/QUOTE]

Wrong!  The worst D to ever play in a SB was the 2011 NE patriots with their unheard of 92.7 DPR.

NO SB QB HAS EVER WON A SB WHEN THEIR D HAD HIGHER THAN AN 88 DPR.  EVER!

Coincidentally, the D with the highest DPR to ever win a SB was the 2011 NY GIANTS.

Which means the O actually played pretty well and any decent defensive effort would have won it.

Can't change history no matter how many times you lie about it.  It's in the books.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

What's in the books is Brady and his vacationing buddy's 4th qtr meltdown with a 17-12 or 17-15 lead.

[/QUOTE]

Ummm, no.  The 8 point lead that the Pats had until the D let them score on 3 of 4  second half drives, 75% of their possessions.

Your jealously of TB is delicious, though.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Well, it's hard to name all my favorite posters, but I will mention a few...in no particular order..

Russ - got to love his passion if nothing else. He takes a point and naws on it like a rabid dog with a bone. You can love him or hate him, agree or disagree, he doesn't care. I would love to watch a Pats game with him if nothing else but to see his reaction when Brady throws a bad pass.

MB - love his draft thread. One of the things that keeps me coming back here.

PatsEng - level headed and not shy with his opinion even though some of them go against the BBBW crowd here. A true Engineer.

Z - chock full of knowledge like a beignet's calorie count at cafe dumond. Seconds please!

Babe - Russ's yang. This place would implode without him.

Pezz - keeps Russ honest. Always uses facts which are appreciated.

TFB12 - love his pics. Adds humor to sometimes a redundant post. Love how he loves welker even though some give him a hard time. 

wozz - just because I am a rocky Marciano fan. How can you not like a guy like this that has rocky as his avatar. 

TexPat - fellow Texan. Love his post game analysis. Nuff' said.

Chicken Little...I mean Tcal - everyone sucks, but he still loves his team. A true fan!

42&Sh1t, UD6, Buttcheese - thanks for always being there to troll our board. It makes me wonder much if they like the pats more than their own teams. 

Everyone else..sorry if I missed you. No hard feelings. I enjoy everyone's posts.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well, it's hard to name all my favorite posters, but I will mention a few...in no particular order..

Russ - got to love his passion if nothing else. He takes a point and naws on it like a rabid dog with a bone. You can love him or hate him, agree or disagree, he doesn't care. I would love to watch a Pats game with him if nothing else but to see his reaction when Brady throws a bad pass.

MB - love his draft thread. One of the things that keeps me coming back here.

PatsEng - level headed and not shy with his opinion even though some of them go against the BBBW crowd here. A true Engineer.

Z - chock full of knowledge like a beignet's calorie count at cafe dumond. Seconds please!

Babe - Russ's yang. This place would implode without him.

Pezz - keeps Russ honest. Always uses facts which are appreciated.

TFB12 - love his pics. Adds humor to sometimes a redundant post. Love how he loves welker even though some give him a hard time. 

wozz - just because I am a rocky Marciano fan. How can you not like a guy like this that has rocky as his avatar. 

TexPat - fellow Texan. Love his post game analysis. Nuff' said.

Chicken Little...I mean Tcal - everyone sucks, but he still loves his team. A true fan!

42&Sh1t, UD6, Buttcheese - thanks for always being there to troll our board. It makes me wonder much if they like the pats more than their own teams. 

Everyone else..sorry if I missed you. No hard feelings. I enjoy everyone's posts.

[/QUOTE]

Did Brady have a bad game in Cincy? Because Pezzy didn't think so. It's a fact to everyone else, but Pissdispenser and his little BBW Guild which is fading by the week here.

I like facts and actual history.   Pezzy brings irrational blather as ways to deflect whenever Brady underperforms.

Most people here don't appreicate that sort of troll work at all.

[/QUOTE]
    what's appreicate?  Is it anything like defecate?  Sounds like it.

Well, I never said, TB didn't have a bad game in Cincy, but do I think the 6 drops, miscommunication, bad routes, poor O-line and sorry run game had plenty to do with that.

Any other lies you would like to tell today?  Isn't there a limit on the amount of lies a poster can tell before they're banned forever.

There should be.  Maybe I'll suggest that to Dottie.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wait a minute...I think I remember that guy. He/she used to get really ticked off if someone posted something like this

Man that is a nice tank top! 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Sounds like some are still in high school, voting for the King and Queen of the Prom--Really OP?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

I know, I was having a good morning until I saw him haha

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wait a minute...I think I remember that guy. He/she used to get really ticked off if someone posted something like this

[/QUOTE]

+1

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

Sounds like some are still in high school, voting for the King and Queen of the Prom--Really OP?

Agree.  Been reading/posting on this forum for years. Had always had some rabble rousers and an element of middle school/high school - it's all about me mentality. Such is life. Past year or so the forum has gone to hell in a hand basket several times with threads disrupted by argementative drivel- attacks on those who have various points of views- and endless "look at me"- I have the best posts.  Not to mention multiple threads devoted to banning one poster or another.  One poster in particular has hijacked so many threads with an obscene number of posts it makes it hard to read and respond- join in disscusions.  In fact one can find exhibit A, B, and C, on this thread.

Posts tiled " Who is the best poster"  or something close get the most responses- along with ban this poster or that poster. Feels very high school and almost comical at times.

I think anyone who comes here can see for themselves what the caliber of posts are. I think most posters come  to this public forum to "Talk" Pats football with like minded fans.  A few are here simply to disrupt or act out. Unfortunate.  Wish the forum was montored/cleaned up a tad better. Other than that... no crowns for the king or queen. Let's talk Pat's football. Go Pats! (and Red Sox!)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Probably forgetting a few people, but these are definitely some of the major players on this board.

ZBellino: To the extent that anyone talks about X's and O's on this board I find his posts to be the most informative in that regard.

PatsEng and Prolate: Two other guys that is just good to talk football with

Tex: I don't agree with everything he says and this offseason we got into a bit of a flame war that was a bit childish on both our parts, but I enjoy reading his report card and spread picks.  The guy puts in a lot of time to provide some original material

Digger and ATJ: Both of these guys are probably the best at keeping it civil here and bringing us all down to earth a bit when things get heated.

Wozzy: I love his old school smash mouth mentality even if I don't agree all the time.

Babe and Rusty: Both of these guys have something to offer when they aren't arguing with each other.  I wish Rusty would let it go sometimes with the Brady stuff and I know Babe thinks he's doing a public service by confronting Rusty all the time, but I would disagree.

rkarp: Provides some good info that isn't always publically available

[/QUOTE]

Thanks pcmIV--you should be on your own list too.  There are a bunch of good posters . . . in fact, most are good and if you try to call some out, you're bound to forget others. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Damn, that tank top pic is distracting!  Just sayin'

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Damn, that tank top pic is distracting!  Just sayin'

[/QUOTE]

umm, what were you saying?

Sections
Shortcuts