Top Forum Posters

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

Re: Top Forum Posters

[/QUOTE]
    This is just not right, Pezz. To see this after a page full of babes??? Very disturbing. Yell

[/QUOTE]

LOL, so sorry!  That was for rusty's eyes only.

Here's one for you.  Forgive me?

Peach The lips of a peach

[/QUOTE]

Thank you, yes, very nice. I feel a bit better now. Please don't do that again... Laughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to neinmd's comment:

This is just not right, Pezz. To see this after a page full of babes??? Very disturbing. Yell

Thank you, yes, very nice. I feel a bit better now. Please don't do that again... Laughing

Is that jessie rogers?  Yummy!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to Getzo's comment:

Let me add some diversity to this conversation... always one of my fav's...

The silicon is a turn off.

Noy Alexander is a fitness goddess.  But doesn't compare to Gail Sanez.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

No Russ, the pic above that. I know Jennifer Tilley. And yes, her voice although somewhat obnoxious , is sexy just the same.

No idea.  That was Getzo's. He likes fake boobies, apparently.  Does nothing for me.

100% positive this is more your type. Who you trying to kid?

http://o.onionstatic.com/images/8/8359/original/700.hq.jpg?3950

•      LOL!!!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to Patsfansince1966's comment:

Why do we care who is the best amongst a bunch of idiots?

Right back where you left off I see.

Look, they banned you for this idiotic tactic of yours before and the only reason the account resurrected is because of the board reset. They will ban you again, and this time for good. Smarten up rube.

Here's a tip; if you don't like what being discussed, find a thread you do like to partake in, instead of coming into every thread and griping that the conversation exists. That is the action of an imbecile.

Are you really trying to reason with yourself?

Isn't it sick?  Anyone who continues to align themself with Babe/PatsFan1966 is also sick, like Bustchise level sick.

I am just shocked Babe decided to re-introduce PatsFan1966 back to the board. The last time he used it, he was absolutely embarrassed off the board.  

He got banned you moron. He recently discovered the reset enabled the old banned accounts. Your level of dense is astronomically high.

No way you are a college graduate.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

No Russ, the pic above that. I know Jennifer Tilley. And yes, her voice although somewhat obnoxious , is sexy just the same.

No idea.  That was Getzo's. He likes fake boobies, apparently.  Does nothing for me.

100% positive this is more your type. Who you trying to kid?

http://o.onionstatic.com/images/8/8359/original/700.hq.jpg?3950

• Is that a nip slip?

In response to melswitt's comment:

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Isn't it sick?  Anyone who continues to align themself with Babe/PatsFan1966 is also sick, like Bustchise level sick.

I am just shocked Babe decided to re-introduce PatsFan1966 back to the board. The last time he used it, he was absolutely embarrassed off the board.  

I'm pretty sure the only one that has mental health issues is you.  Who's the one who has no self control and feels the need to insult people or make personal remarks all the time?

That's a sure sign of the most insecure person in this forum; due to whatever childhood trauma you could never recover from or because you go off your meds.

Do we really have to entertain the the thread with all of your multivarious Jet Troll personas?

Bustchise

patriotrain

Phat Virgin

fatsam

Section136

BungaloBill

whodeawhodat

too many more to mention or count

And of course, Uncle Rico, the one who is on an ankle bracelet, who must stay away from children, per court order, and who must report into each police station when he moves, which is now every three months or so after the police go door to door in the neighborhood to warn a "you know what" lives next door and the folks start throwing fire bombs through your relative's windows....such is life for a NY Jets fan, right Bistchise?!

That's a sure sign of the most insecure person in this forum; due to whatever childhood trauma you could never recover from or because you go off your meds.

What could possibly more indicative of an insecure personality than someone who must live in a non-stop fantasy world of false and lying personas?!

You are crazy man.  I have no idea why I am linked to a jets fan.  I have never posted a jets fan post.  You look foolish making stuff up about me.  So sad jets fans get the better of you on here.  You continue to give them the attention they want.  They are playing you dude, and you are falling for it.  You continue to get punked.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Pictures like these should go in a thread labled "Not Safe For Work".

In today's society, a guy clicking on this thread with the wrong person walking behind him could lose his job.

Very, very careless.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Really, spending any time on any non-work-related internet site is probably "not safe for work."  Laughing

That said, we all do it . . . (and our bosses do it too).

melswitt continues to own himself.  He is teasing Jets trolls for being jets fans after they beat us.  What a goof.

Here is melswitt and his self ownage:

• You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Terrible thread by a terrible troll.

• Sections
    Shortcuts