top (or bottom?) media patriots haters

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cool-hand-luke. Show cool-hand-luke's posts

top (or bottom?) media patriots haters

Just a start:

Mike Florio (pro football talk): constantly giving subtle or not-so-subtle digs at the Pats.  Love the site, hate the message. 

Merrill Hoge (espn) just a hater.

Ike Reese (WIP in Philadelphia) I'm in Philly and this guy is just an a $ $

I used to think Mike Golic was a hater, but now I'm not sure.

Thoughts? Additions?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: top (or bottom?) media patriots haters

First --

Are you the same guy that used to be luke-busy?

I always cracked up at that screen name.

Second --

Media popsicle sticks tend to lean the same way the wind is blowing when it comes to whom they favor or eschew. I've taken to not watching TMZSPN if I can help it, but Mr. Peepers -- this being John Clayton -- seems to filter in nonetheless. Golic doesn't really bother me that much. I think he has to come in on the Pats' side once in a while because his idiot sidekick is such an unremittant Green New Jersey homer. Beyond that, there are always guys like Patrick and his butt puppet -- what's that guy's name who has the show on the Communist News Network? -- Ovaltine?

It's easy to find Pats haters.

Getting them to articulate why they hate the Pats is another matter entirely.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Re: top (or bottom?) media patriots haters

I generally roll my eyes at the media bias posts, but there certainly are some individuals who clearly don't like the Pats:

Tom "the Patriots hate their coach" Jackson--go figure on that one
    Marshall "the only beat us cause they cheated" Faulk
    Eric "the Tuck Rule didn't really exist" Allen

Sections
Shortcuts