Top Ten "trash" talk items from Saints fans...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Top Ten "trash" talk items from Saints fans...

It's been a while since the Pats last played the Saints and they are catching them undefeated and playing in the comfy confines of a dome.  Saints fans do not appear hear, unlike other team fans even when the Pats are not playing them, so what tidbits of trash could we hear?  My Top Ten:

#10 - You haven't "filmed" the Saints in a while!
     #9 -  We're undefeated....
     #8 - It's our time, yours is over!
     #7 - Brees is better than Brady, better looking, too!
     #6 - We're undefeated....
     #5 - Who have the Pats defeated this year?
     #4 - You can't beat a "quality" team on the road.
     #3 - You ain't got no snow to play in.
     #2 - We don't need the help of the zebras to beat your a**!!

and the number one reason to talk trash...

"We are UNDEFEATED!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

Re: Top Ten "trash" talk items from Saints fans...

th saints fans may not come on here to talk trash but i curiously saw, for the first time this season, a Saints flag hanging outside of some townhouse on my way to work today, over a thousand miles from Louisiana.  Odd.  Expect to hear more from their fans.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

A guy I know is a Saints fan all the sudden this year - how funny, he never talked about them before. 

He told me that the Saints WILL go undefeated this year and (I quote) "will win the superbowl, unlike some other team.."

Well, I have a feeling the Pats will be playing that game with a lot of emotion.  I have a good feeling about the game, so hopefully they'll go down to the dome and knock the Saints down to earth. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Re: Top Ten "trash" talk items from Saints fans...:
    [QUOTE]A guy I know is a Saints fan all the sudden this year - how funny, he never talked about them before.  He told me that the Saints WILL go undefeated this year and (I quote) "will win the superbowl, unlike some other team.." Well, I have a feeling the Pats will be playing that game with a lot of emotion.  I have a good feeling about the game, so hopefully they'll go down to the dome and knock the Saints down to earth. 
    Posted by jasonh86[/QUOTE]

Most Saints fans don't have internet, or computers, or jobs, or can read, or write or walk up right........ :0

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

That bandwagon Saints fans are suddenly poring from the woodwork should surprise exactly no one. With rare exception, that team has s*cked forever and even in its best years has ultimately disappointed. I don't begrudge Saints fan a little smack, if he cares to engage in it -- they've beaten everyone who lined up against them so far and I'm not a guy who believes you attach disclaimers to undefeated records. It will be interesting to see how the Pats perform in defense of their own undefeated season . . .   a mission they botched spectacularly against Indy. This game figures to be a shootout of epic proportions, but it will be whichever defense shows up that ultimately wins the game. If there is a game left on the Saints' schedule that could engulf them in the magnitude of what they might be accomplishing, this is it.

Personally, I don't think they're ready.

Pats 38-28.