Torrey Smith makes stupid comments about the Patriots

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Torrey Smith makes stupid comments about the Patriots

Torrey SmithTorrey Smith @TorreySmithWR 8h

I understand that every Fan base has bad fans what I'm saying is NE fans have more than others and think they are better than everyone else.

Okay I'm done starting stuff before I get a phone call from our organization ha ha...no apollgies I meant what I said

Yeah I said it

I'm out y'all..keep it classy..I'm sure MOST folks who are mad don't know how to

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Torrey Smith makes stupid comments about the Patriots

yeah i guess his 2 years in the lague make him an expert! Hater....

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Well, he shouldn't have said it, that wasn't smart. But is he wrong? The Northeast, from DC to Boston is largely populated by the obnoxious and the entitled, especially younger fans. But Boston seems to have more than its share. Philly too.

I used to take my kid to Sox/Rays games in St. Pete. Not any more. The 20-something Sox fans that would show up are obnoxious and annoying. It's not like that at other games, not even Yankee games. At least not to that degree. It wasn't just one time either. 

What's interesting is it wasn't like that even 10 years ago, I don't know what's changed? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Muz, victories bring out bandwagons.  Those who started liking something because it was popular are very different than those who were there all along.

As for Torrey Smith, well, I had to google him.  What does that fool know?  Nothing.  He can say whatever he chooses.  That's fine.  I'm a Pats fan.  I'm a good person.  If there are four deeebags from East Bridgewater that are also Pats fans, I'm outnumbered 4-1, but it doesn't mean I'm not a good person.  Dumb statement.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Muz, victories bring out bandwagons.  Those who started liking something because it was popular are very different than those who were there all along.

As for Torrey Smith, well, I had to google him.  What does that fool know?  Nothing.  He can say whatever he chooses.  That's fine.  I'm a Pats fan.  I'm a good person.  If there are four deeebags from East Bridgewater that are also Pats fans, I'm outnumbered 4-1, but it doesn't mean I'm not a good person.  Dumb statement.

Too much truth in this statement. Does anyone really believe the Miami Heat had these many "fans" before the LeBron and Bosh acquisition?

I know that's the NBA, but it's true across all sports.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Maybe it's just Sox fans, because I've been to a couple Bs/Lightning games and it was fine. Normal back and forth but not the venom like at the Trop.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

@TorreySmithWR: As much as I dislike MOST of the fan base I can honestly say that I respect the coaches and ownership

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

@TorreySmithWR: As much as I dislike MOST of the fan base I can honestly say that I respect the coaches and ownership

I can't imagine this is any different than any other player in any pro sports league.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Nick mangold said something about bb. something like his head must be exploding. Bring it mangold. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Torrey Smith @TorreySmithWR

Torrey Smith 3m

Got called the N word so many times last night like there are no black folks that represent NE...typical

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

In response to Muzwell's comment:

Well, he shouldn't have said it, that wasn't smart. But is he wrong? The Northeast, from DC to Boston is largely populated by the obnoxious and the entitled, especially younger fans. But Boston seems to have more than its share. Philly too.

I used to take my kid to Sox/Rays games in St. Pete. Not any more. The 20-something Sox fans that would show up are obnoxious and annoying. It's not like that at other games, not even Yankee games. At least not to that degree. It wasn't just one time either. 

What's interesting is it wasn't like that even 10 years ago, I don't know what's changed? 

Millennials.  Torrey smith ironically enough is also a millennial.

pipe down and go whine and be self-important like a good little gen-x 30 something

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Torrey SmithTorrey Smith @TorreySmithWR 4m

I'm done responding to fans who confirmed what I originally said...having 1 fan base out of 32 hate you isn't bad...don't need y'all see ya

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

pipe down and go whine and be self-important like a good little gen-x 30 something

You are gen x too, corky.  You are so dumb

Your going to get a ticket from mr objective there.  Woooooooo

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

You are gen x too, corky.  You are so dumb

fool i am 46 and born in 1967...i am about 10 years too old to be one of you whining slackers

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Why does anyone care what that fool has to say.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Muz sorry I have been to the Trop on numerous occassions and the redneck Cowbell ringing morons are the ones who start with the nonsense! I'm Sixty and even I would like to bash their heads in, there is nothing more insulting than a redneck, cowbell ringing, moron constantly telling you your team stinks for 9 straight innings, and that you should go home to Boston and watch your team there! Now I don't remember when the Florida became it's own country but evidently it has. In the 70's I used to go to Yankee Stadium too watch the Sox and Yanks go at it, those fans were unruly, but they have nothing on the embiciles in Tampa!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Muz sorry I have been to the Trop on numerous occassions and the redneck Cowbell ringing morons are the ones who start with the nonsense! I'm Sixty and even I would like to bash their heads in, there is nothing more insulting than a redneck, cowbell ringing, moron constantly telling you your team stinks for 9 straight innings, and that you should go home to Boston and watch your team there! Now I don't remember when the Florida became it's own country but evidently it has. In the 70's I used to go to Yankee Stadium too watch the Sox and Yanks go at it, those fans were unruly, but they have nothing on the embiciles in Tampa!

[QUOTE]

Don't misunderstand, I'm not nominating Tampa fan for any good sportsmanship award. But they're way, way down on the list of obnoxious fanbases in my experience. Frankly, there isn't the widespread passion here for pro teams that there is in the NE. The hardcore fans here are pretty small in number compared to there, and they care as much or more about the Gators than they do the Bucs or Rays. Plus they're likely to be as concerned with where the snook are biting as how the home team is doing. And St. Pete Beach is about 12 minutes from the Trop.

If you go the Rays game not involving the Sox or Yanks or maybe the Phillies (Tampa fan hates Philly), you won't get that kind of reaction from Cowbell Guy even if you're decked out in the other team's gear. 

Sections
Shortcuts