Toughest Division In Football....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: Toughest Division In Football....

Colts can't stop the run or protect the quarterback.

Tennessee has a running back for a quarterback.

Look up "Inconsistency" in the dictionary and you will see Houston's team picture.

The Jagwires?    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

The AFC South is the wet paper bag that Peyton Manning crawls out of every season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

Then what's the toughest division.    AFC North.   The Bengals showed on Sunday they are still the Bengals and adding thug TO to the mix is only adding gasoline to an already thug fire.   The Browns will probably have the number one overall pick.  The Ravens are a great team and the Steelers should be pretty good two, but the other two teams don't impress me.     AFC East has the Bills, the AFC West is horrible, NFC North has the Culter INT BEARS and the Lions enough said.  NFC WEST is horrible.    NFC South has the Bucs.   I could see people argue the NFC East is the best team but is anyone sold on the Eagles, Giants, Redskins, or Cowboys this season?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

NFC East

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

NFC East or the NFC north its those 2 for me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Its not the AFC East this year, thats for sure. Apparently every division needs to have a "Bills"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The Bills looked half-good against Indianapolis's first-string defense in preseason.  This should have been a foreshadowing of Houston beating up on the same defense in the real season.  I have the Bills at 7.4 and Miami, who at least beat the Bills, at 8.2. 

I still give New York's defense credit for stopping the run. Revis is a great primary cornerback, and the Jets blitz quarterbacks well.  However, Revis may have a hammy and their best blitzer is out this week.  Worse, the Jets don't have a second cornerback at all, and that's how Baltimore scored 20 first downs on their defense.  Sanchise is subpar when blitzed.  I give the Jets a 9.7 out of 16.

Trolls hate it that the Patriots are up at 12.8, but last week's power rating was actually too low to perfectly predict the Bengals being used as a rug.

The AFC East wins by an easy margin.

The AFC South has three tough teams, but then Jacksonville drags them down.  I'll give them second place in the AFC. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

NFC East used to be, but not with Philly's problems.  AFC East or AFC North.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Toughest Division In Football....:
    [QUOTE]Colts can't stop the run or protect the quarterback. Tennessee has a running back for a quarterback. Look up "Inconsistency" in the dictionary and you will see Houston's team picture. The Jagwires?    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! The AFC South is the wet paper bag that Peyton Manning crawls out of every season.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]
    You must be suggesting that the AFC east is the toughest division in football right? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

AFC North imho. 

I think the AFC East is runner-up, tied with NFC East, and AFC South.

NFC north is fourth, there is no way a division with the Bears AND the Lions can be the toughest division, tied with NFC south.

Both the AFC and NFC Wests are bad, but at least the AFC west is credible.
    If I were forced to order them today it would be close to this, although I think you are splitting hairs with 2,3,4.

1.) AFC North
    2.) AFC South
    3.) AFC East
    4.) NFC East
    5.) NFC South
    6.) NFC North
    7.) AFC West
    8.) NFC West
    5.) NFC North

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

AFC East is still a tough place to play due to the teams sans Bills are tough outs and they all play smash mouth more then almost any other division. NFC North is a close second in my best estimation.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

NFC East seems to be the only group where all four can realistically win the division, AND all four could be playoff contenders.  Yes, I put Washington in that mix.  They look much improved and their personnel is pretty solid.  Shanahan is a big improvement over the chaos they had there last year.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mnp3a. Show mnp3a's posts

[QUOTE]NFC East seems to be the only group where all four can realistically win the division, AND all four could be playoff contenders.  Yes, I put Washington in that mix.  They look much improved and their personnel is pretty solid.  Shanahan is a big improvement over the chaos they had there last year.
    Posted by Muzwell[/QUOTE]

not after that ugly washington - dallas game
    at least for now
    but if nyg win this weekend, and dallas shows why they are a SB-favorite, then yeah absolutely

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

We know both the NFC and AFC west are the worst divisions in football, but the AFC North and NFC North are my one and two. The AFC East and NFC East are next, then the Southern division of both conferences. 

The AFC South is useless. The Colts and...

The Colts are guaranteed 6 automatic wins. Well, not tis year.=D

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]Then what's the toughest division.    AFC North.   The Bengals showed on Sunday they are still the Bengals and adding thug TO to the mix is only adding gasoline to an already thug fire.   The Browns will probably have the number one overall pick.  The Ravens are a great team and the Steelers should be pretty good two, but the other two teams don't impress me.     AFC East has the Bills, the AFC West is horrible, NFC North has the Culter INT BEARS and the Lions enough said.  NFC WEST is horrible.    NFC South has the Bucs.   I could see people argue the NFC East is the best team but is anyone sold on the Eagles, Giants, Redskins, or Cowboys this season?
    Posted by DuncanOrange[/QUOTE]

TO and Ochocinco are not thugs. Their criminal records are similar to that of Peyton, Drew Brees and Tom Brady. Are they eccentric--hell yes. Are they criminals--no. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I voted AFC North.  AFC East is my second.  Put AFC So, third.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Toughest Division In Football.... : TO and Ochocinco are not thugs. Their criminal records are similar to that of Peyton, Drew Brees and Tom Brady. Are they eccentric--hell yes. Are they criminals--no. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Agreed. 

85 is a blast. I wish he was a Pats player. 

Owens pulled off a football miracle in the SB, playing so soon after a break.  How can you not respect that?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

In Response to Toughest Division In Football....:
    [QUOTE]I think it is AFC South.  Colts are tough team to play as long as Manning is healthy.  The Titans are a solid team and Chris Johnson can't be stopped.  The Texans have tons of talent on that team and look like they score with anyone.   And the Jaguars are a solid team with great RB.   There's not one easy win in that whole division.
    Posted by DuncanOrange[/QUOTE]NFC SOUTH, 1 winner 31 losers

Sections
Shortcuts