Tracy Porter Out For Denver

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Tracy Porter Out For Denver

In response to RockScully's comment:

Wow. Huge blow for Denver's alreaady shaky pass D.  This will have an effect on their nickel D and their ability to cover over the middle.

He's missed like the last ten, wasn't going to be a factor. Plus, it's still Joe Flacco throwing and he can mess up anything. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Wow. Huge blow for Denver's alreaady shaky pass D.  This will have an effect on their nickel D and their ability to cover over the middle.

He's missed like the last ten, wasn't going to be a factor. Plus, it's still Joe Flacco throwing and he can mess up anything. 

Lol.  My thoughts exactly.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Yeah, Porter is a very good player for them.  He has provided a lot of stability across from Bailey when he has be healthy (which hasn't been a lot this year.)  I'm still going to pick the Donkies, but as the game gets closer and closer, the more factors seem to be tilting in favor of Baltimore.  My gut tells me the Ravens may pull this out somehow, but my brain tells me to look at the 10 point spread and stick with the Donkies...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Flacco has had some very strong games. You cannot count on him to have a big game but he could. He played very well agasint us in the playoffs last year. I would not take him for granted.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Seriously, have you not been watching the games?

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

oh, the horror

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

oh, the horror

Sweet post. You sure intelligent and contribute in such an interesting way to the board, old man.

Enjoy living in a crappy state. Yes, Oklahoma is crappy.

think what you want. but, oklahoma is a pretty good place to live. this state is not going bankrupt like all the liberal east and west coast states-there are tons of jobs, and house are being built like crazy.

cost of living is low, and  your dollar goes alot farther. we have an open gun carry law in this state, the thugs and cowards think twice about starting crap.

I grew up in the mountains of new hampshire and miss it alot, but there is no work there that can provide the standard of living i enjoy today.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I just think your posts never really say anything that anyone would bother commenting on, but you enjoy your presence here. lol

I'm not here to worry if anyone comments on my posts. I'm a Patriots fan, and like to see what others are saying and thinking. And I like to add my two cents.

My full time job is not making 2200 posts on a message board in less than a month.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

oh, the horror

Sweet post. You sure intelligent and contribute in such an interesting way to the board, old man.

think what you want. but, oklahoma is a pretty good place to live. this state is not going bankrupt like all the liberal east and west coast states-there are tons of jobs, and house are being built like crazy.

cost of living is low, and  your dollar goes alot farther. we have an open gun carry law in this state, the thugs and cowards think twice about starting crap.

I grew up in the mountains of new hampshire and miss it alot, but there is no work there that can provide the standard of living i enjoy today.

How are you KANSASPatriot if you live in Oklahoma? Also, he's right, the South sucks.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

oh, the horror

How are you KANSASPatriot if you live in Oklahoma? Also, he's right, the South sucks.

LOL. Oklahoma is not in the south, it's in the southern great plains-you know where the buffalo roam.

i was going to change the userid, but some of the great posters here told me to keep KANSASPatriot. i lived in kansas for 18 years.

21. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts