Trade Brady for a top 3 draft pick?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Re: Trade Brady for a top 3 draft pick?

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why would any team want Brady? 

He's proven to be the biggest choker in the Super Bowl. 

Maybe if you sent him to Peytons passing academy this off season he might learn a thing or two but I still doubt any team will want an old washed up QB that got all his glory from cheating. 

[/QUOTE]

He should go to Peyton's passing academy if he wants to go one and done in the playoffs (though I don't think there is time for Brady to approach Peyton's record of eight one-and-done playoff appearances) or if he wants to learn how to throw interceptions at crucial times in the Super Bowl. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

Maybe if you sent him to Peytons passing academy this off season he might learn a thing or two but I still doubt any team will want an old washed up QB that got all his glory from cheating. 

[/QUOTE]

Not a lot of pizzas to deliver today? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Quit feeding Leon!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No way. Draft another QB and have him learn from Brady. Tom still has a few good years left.

[/QUOTE]

Funny I thought that was what Mallet's job was.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why are trolls so stupid?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why are trolls so stupid?

[/QUOTE]

Because they are from NY??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Quit feeding Leon!

[/QUOTE]

You don't have feed leon. He lives in a dumpster. Plenty of food there

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Brady would net 2 first rd picks and 1 second rd pick, yes, that's the correct value.

And that being said I would not even consider it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

If Tom wants that..... ABSOLUTELY.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's time to put a troll loser who couldn't add anything intelligent to the discussion if he tried on ignore. See ya chump.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Brady would net 2 first rd picks and 1 second rd pick, yes, that's the correct value.

And that being said I would not even consider it.

Too cheap for the GOAT among QBs, even if he is 36 years old.

Getting Brady for this pittance would be a steal. For example, add Brady to Billy O'Brien's Texans, and Houston goes from being chumps to being favored to dethrone the Colts in the AFC South. Wouldn't that be well worth the first overall pick this year, their #1 next year, and a second rounder?

So again, at a minimum, Houston should have to part with their first and second rounders this year, and their #1 picks in 2015 and 2016. It seems that even this would be a modest price to pay to turn that sorry franchise around: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/07/obrien-wants-a-quarterback-to-be-a-partner-in-the-offense/

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Not a lot of pizzas to deliver today? 

LOL!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Seriously?  How can you say that as a fan of the team?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's kind of like a Ray Borque thing. Brady is near the end of his career and BB isn't building a good team around him. He would have a better chance to win another ring with a better built team and cement his legacy.

At this point it is clear that BB is no great shakes at building a team. He has liveb off Brady for many years. Time to get a new GM, keep BB as coach and let Tom go, if he wants, and rebuild a champion with smart choices using the resources Tom would bring.

For my pat, I would hope Tom wants to stay and always wear a Pats uni. But all this could have been avoided if Kraft had reigned BB in years ago and sought a better team builder.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oddlyenough. Show oddlyenough's posts

It's kind of like a Ray Borque thing. Brady is near the end of his career and BB isn't building a good team around him. He would have a better chance to win another ring with a better built team and cement his legacy.

At this point it is clear that BB is no great shakes at building a team. He has liveb off Brady for many years. Time to get a new GM, keep BB as coach and let Tom go, if he wants, and rebuild a champion with smart choices using the resources Tom would bring.

For my pat, I would hope Tom wants to stay and always wear a Pats uni. But all this could have been avoided if Kraft had reigned BB in years ago and sought a better team builder.

[/QUOTE]
    I hadn't even considered that Tom might want to be traded.  It sure would be interesting to know if he feels he should be playing for a better team.  Also, how his teammates view him - with resentment and jealousy or gratitude?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dude .....You gotta stop eating the "yellow"  snow......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Babe, unlike Ray Bourque, Brady already has 3 rings and multiple appearances in the big dance with good prospects for more.  The Patriots aren't a team in decline while the Bruins did not look like they could even sniff a Stanley Cup during Bourque's remaining couple years of play.  Brady ain't going anywhere.  Just a lot of fan talk to stir the pot.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why are you even on these boards moron ?  You should be very afraid as the Broncos have already had their as*es handed to them by all 3 of the other remaining teams in the AFC this season.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

No or should I say hell no!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No or should I say hell no!!!!

[/QUOTE]

I'd go with "hell NO!".  Besides, whenever I see an OP start something like this, I just imagine just what kind of team the OP would have if they were a GM.  Talk about knee jerk type of personnel moves.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Really BB probably built the greatest team of all time for 2013, it's not his fault they didn't stay healthy.   Their D was top 2 the first month of the year before they were destroyed by injuries and had their O had Hern or Gronk healthy and free this year for 16 games they'd be the number one seed never mind all of the other players they have lost.  As it is to win 12 games and have the 3rd highest score Offense in the league is insane.  Get a grip Please!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The avatar is proof what this OP is all about..    bull s*it!

[/QUOTE]

ahhh bill that's a dog not a bull

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL. TB owns pooting. How many time has he beaten pooting? ten times, pooting has won 4.

http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/78608/tom-brady-vs-peyton-manning-round-14

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Really BB probably built the greatest team of all time for 2013, it's not his fault they didn't stay healthy.   Their D was top 2 the first month of the year before they were destroyed by injuries and had their O had Hern or Gronk healthy and free this year for 16 games they'd be the number one seed never mind all of the other players they have lost.  As it is to win 12 games and have the 3rd highest score Offense in the league is insane.  Get a grip Please!

[/QUOTE]

Their first 4 games were against teams with offenses that didn't make the top 20 over the season. So, our D being top 2 before the injuries needs to be put in its place.

Yeah, the O is better with Gronk, but Gronk just isn't there enough, so you can't call that a great team building move if the guy is a part timer that is always gone when you need him most.

Put away the homer glasses, then get back to me.

Sections
Shortcuts