Trade Brady for a top 3 draft pick?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Trade Brady for a top 3 draft pick?

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bustchise has been busy today, i see. 

[/QUOTE]

seems you have been too 111 posts in 24 hours. is that a new record?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In a word NO!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Once again -I bring up a touchy subject-Brady's age- and everybody starts to discuss the NY Jets??

You are all deflecting from the subject at hand once again. It's a defense mechanism and I undersatnd that.

I get it. You want to stay loyal to your aging QB but he hasn't deliverd in a decade now!The NFL is a business out with the old guy and bring in the new guy!

Haven't you guys seen enough of Brady failing in the playoffs? Fair question but because I'm a loyal Jets fans it will go unanswered or you will come back with something about the Jets.

The infatuation w everything NY is still alive and well in NE I see. Some things never change.

On that note gang! You all know Leon...busy busy busy.Until next time.

Y'all have a nice afternoon now...ya'hear!?

[/QUOTE]

Well, where have the Jets been the last two years?  The Pats are in the playoffs again but the Jets are not.  What happens to jet QBs that fail not getting into the playoffs?  Tit for tat.  Where do you stand on your team and QB?  I'm staying with Brady.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Brady's going nowhere until he hangs up the cleats and, speaking for myself, that's just fine.

Sections
Shortcuts