Trade Brady for Bradford

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Re: Trade Brady for Bradford

Just remember a mind is a terrible thing.......................:)

Go Pats! (with that OLD Brady guy)!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsNut5480. Show PatsNut5480's posts

Tis the season for crazy trade proposals from idiots

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

kay (:
    ...moron

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticsUbunto. Show CelticsUbunto's posts

Dont drink and text.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Trade Brady for Bradford:
    Lets just face it, the pats are going down hill.  Brady is getting old and he won't sign a contract extension.  I say just trade him to St. Louis for the first pick and draft Bradford.  By the time he develops, our young defense will be developed to and then we could have a run at another dynasty.
    Posted by nickelbean

I'd want a lot more than simply the first pick but the theory has some merit. No one should be untradeable, if the offer is sweet enough.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

You're an idiot. Can we trade idiots from this board? I offer up alfie and nicklebean for anything of lesser value...like a flat football, or half a roll of toilet paper, or couple of rotisserie hotdogs.....any takers 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Trade Brady for Bradford:
    [QUOTE]Lets just face it, the pats are going down hill.  Brady is getting old and he won't sign a contract extension.  I say just trade him to St. Louis for the first pick and draft Bradford.  By the time he develops, our young defense will be developed to and then we could have a run at another dynasty.
    Posted by nickelbean[/QUOTE]

Nurse! Nurse! Oh, Nurse!  Got a second? It seems that the Prozac dispenser is either empty or not working right.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

feedback on Bradford:
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/06/trent-dilfer-says-sam-bradford-is-not-even-close-to-the-best-player-in-the-draft/