Trade Brady?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Re: Trade Brady?

First Brady is 33, not 34.  Second, we are set up to win multiple SBs in the next 5 years if this coming draft is good.  So lets give it all up and see if we can possible rebuild with Luck?  You are a moron and just earned ignore.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

OP, Please donate your brain to science.  Thank You!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Nickel ain't worth a damn these days, trade an MVP qb with at least 5 more good seasons in him....pass the ammunition it's stupid season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Trade Brady?:
    I think we should trade Tom Brady to Carolina for the first pick in the draft.  You think this sounds stupid but Tom Brady is 34 and not getting any younger.  We could draft Andrew Luck with that pick and pick A.J. Green with the 15/16th pick.  If we do that we will have a young defense and young players at skill positions on offense so we will be set for years to come!
    Posted by nickelbean

Eventually, Brady will need to be replaced (either by attrition or trade). I think that Brady will be here for several more years tho.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Trade Brady?:
    I think we should trade Tom Brady to Carolina for the first pick in the draft.  You think this sounds stupid but Tom Brady is 34 and not getting any younger.  We could draft Andrew Luck with that pick and pick A.J. Green with the 15/16th pick.  If we do that we will have a young defense and young players at skill positions on offense so we will be set for years to come!
    Posted by nickelbean

I agree.

It does sound stupid.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Trade Brady?:
    OP, Please donate your brain to science.  Thank You!
    Posted by pezz4pats

C'mon pezz, that would be useless to science. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from will71. Show will71's posts

yeah sure lets trade the best qb in the history of football and just get some guy who could run for his life and not even pass the ball then we could have kevin garnett play tight end  and tim thomas running back great idea!!!!! call kraft now

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Re: Trade Brady?:
    Crack kills. 
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats

Or at least leaves a scar and kills brain cells....

POOR THING! Never saw it coming.......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

this thread HAS to be a joke.  Any human being that could ever poses the level of intelligence to deem trading Brady a good idea can not, can not be smart enough to log onto a computer and interact with other people. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

He's joking...I think, maybe.0_0

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickforPresident. Show BelichickforPresident's posts

nickelbean has just got to be punking us.  Got to be.
    I'll admit to thinking about it for a half a second.  Before laughing.
    As it is, I think the Patriots will have more picks than they know what to do with.  Lot of good talent and depth on the team.
    Okay, need a pass-rusher, a RB . . .
    But holy lawd there's a lot of talent and depth on this team.  Hopefully Belichick can get a couple real studs via the draft/trade in the offseason.  Then a few gambles/projects.  Other than that, don't be surprised to find him squirreling away picks for the future.
    It's good to be a Patriot's fan.
    But trade Brady?  Haaaa!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Add this guy to this list

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

An example of a fan who thinks about the future but fails to take into account the present.

1. We already know Brady is a HoF QB who gives us a chance to win the Super Bowl this year and a good shot in future years.

2. Draft: Nothing is guaranteed.  Remember Ryan Leaf? David Carr? Alex Smith? Jamarcus Russell?

Why trade the sure thing?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat:SportsForum:9690Discussion:1937fb28-fe95-4bd8-8af9-139161e83fb6

This guy posted a similar discussion last year about Bradford...as well as bradford has played this year...you realize that we would not be super bowl contenders with him at the helm this year...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I've never hit ignore so fast in my life. Give the guy credit, he picked a good screen name. Except if I was a bean I'd be a little insulted. I've run into beans with more to say than him. I think he ate a dollar's worth of beans and then created this post from the exhaust.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Trade arguably the best quarterback of this era who has easily 4 more high level years of productivity - yep, that makes sense alright.  And while we're at it, let's fire Belichick and sell the team.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevinjake1966. Show kevinjake1966's posts

Stupid idea, why would you even suggest this?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

You know I have plans to move back home in a 1yr 1/2, but after I read stuff like this I might think there might something in the water or alien abductions so I don't know anymore.  I actually got a very good laugh from this. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Aka nickelbrain presumably....

Someone needs to check for mold....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Rex, this nickelbean name will not fool us, go back to smelling feet, it is better than sniffing glue!!!

This certainly sounds like Phat Rex, Leon, or whatever the moron is calling himself now (the original poster, I mean). I think this moron has been sniffing feet with the glue poured on them! Trading Brady must be a wet dream for him. That would be the only way his lowly Jests could win the AFC east! Poor, deluded fool...he's already pissing-down-his-leg drunk and it's still three days until NewYear's Eve!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

the pats are set for the next 4-5 years... we might be able to get a second for hoyer though...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

This bean guy just knows how to get everyone riled up here.

It does remind me when Brady was injured people posted simialr threads about  trading him and keeping Cassell. I remember a few dismissed it as ludicrous but it had serious legs on this board. I understand the unknown behind a serious injury makes this an imperfect comparison, but if Brady was having one of his worse seasons this year instead of one of his best  there would be some of you that jump in and agree with this guy.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

We should trade him.....................................

When he's 55 years old.  Only problem will be that he'll probably only go for 5 first rounders.

Sections
Shortcuts