Trade Brady?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Re: Trade Brady?

I agree - I also have a waterfront property in a small island about 4 hours south of Boston. It has a lovely view of a city landscape and has a nice big statue of a lady holding a light - willing to sell cheap...let me know if you are interested..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Moron! You probably wouldn't have had any problem when the Sox unloaded Babe Ruth. You have almost certainly the best quarterback in the history of the game playing at an MVP level and you want to unload him. How about 2 or 3 more Super Bowl rings before he hangs them up a Patriot? Not like Joe Montana slipping away to Kansas City and tarnishing his reputation.

Ouch the Babe ruth comment is gonna leave a mark!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from will71. Show will71's posts

what part of 14-2 is rebuilding????? if you want rebuilding then become a raider fan or carolina fan we have 2 first and 2 secound round picks next year dude I mean seriously???? w@t#f are you thinking

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Trade Brady?:
    [QUOTE]I think we should trade Tom Brady to Carolina for the first pick in the draft.  You think this sounds stupid but Tom Brady is 34 and not getting any younger.  We could draft Andrew Luck with that pick and pick A.J. Green with the 15/16th pick.  If we do that we will have a young defense and young players at skill positions on offense so we will be set for years to come!
    Posted by nickelbean[/QUOTE]

Nah, I don't think it sounds stupid... IT IS STUPID. CRAZY AND STUPID.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

I have read some dumb post before, but this by far is the dumbest!

DUMB, DUMB, DUMB, DUMB!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Trade Brady?:
    [QUOTE]I think we should trade Tom Brady to Carolina for the first pick in the draft.  You think this sounds stupid but Tom Brady is 34 and not getting any younger.  We could draft Andrew Luck with that pick and pick A.J. Green with the 15/16th pick.  If we do that we will have a young defense and young players at skill positions on offense so we will be set for years to come!
    Posted by nickelbean[/QUOTE]

NFW!

I wouldn't trade tommy for the first 5 picks in the 2011 draft. He's got another 5 prime years and 3+ more SB rings ahead of him.

Sections
Shortcuts