Trade Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Trade Brady

Fire Brady, Belichik, and just hand the ball to the scrub BJGE who falls all over himself at the biggest opportunities. 

He'll never fumble. 

Then the defense can go all out, giving up 40+ per game after eight consecutive three and outs. 

NE wouldn't even have been in a hole on that final drive if BJGE had bumped his run to the right hole. HE never does. He rides the back of his blocker, and goes only as far as that guy takes him .... unless he trips and go less far. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: Trade Brady:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Trade Brady : I think they should just cut Brady and pick up Pat White.  That would take care of the QB and running problem at the same time.
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

Oh damn I forgot about Pat White! Well lets do this - trade Brady to the Arizona Cardinals for a first....and then just sit back and watch Benny and Pat rush for 2k yards a piece. We will go undefeated and we will average 50 minutes a game in time of possession. We'll never have to draft another corner again, why would we? Opposing offenses won't have enough time to score more that a touchdown and field goal. Victory!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Trade Brady : Lol, you are on a roll!!!!! Seriously, I don't think some (most?) Pats fans realize what is going to happen once Brady is gone not to mention BB. Look at all the other NFL dynasties and what has happened once the "elite QB" is gone............ just another team. QBs like Brady, Manning, Rodgers, Bradshaw, Montana, Aikman, etc do not come along very often. Note the QBs I am mentioning span decades.
    Posted by paesan59[/QUOTE]

Why do you keep praising this guy?! He made two mistakes in 41 pass attempts that cost our team 2 points! For God's sake he only threw for 5k plus yards this year...I mean he should of had 6k with a guy like Benny taking the pressure off of him and bringing those safeties up. Heck I bet he could of got two thousand yards if he had just thrown it to Benny on screens:(  Silly Brady.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

Seriously though. What this thread really shows is that once Brady is gone the Pats will be JAT (just another team). Maybe good enough to make the playoffs but never good enough to win it all.  I have been reading a lot of other team's forums and their fans are in shock in how a lot of fans and media in NE are just trashing Brady. The old saying, "you never know what you really got till it's gone". Btw, I hear G. Carmazzi is making a come back, the Pats can trade Brady for a couple #1 pics and draft wideouts.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]Seriously though. What this thread really shows is that once Brady is gone the Pats will be JAT (just another team). Maybe good enough to make the playoffs but never goo enough to win it all.  I have been reading a lot of other team's forums and their fans are in shock in how a lot of fans and media in NE are just trashing Brady.

Well yeah, picture if you're the Dolphins and you have a pretty good defense and some talent on offense ...they can play good in a lot of different areas and yet still lose (and lose on a regular basis). People don't realize just how special of a player this guy is and what he brings to a team that really is average. How hard is it for an average or even decent QB to go 10 for 10 from his 5 yard line against the Giant's defense to score on the longest drive in Super Bowl history? It won't happen - they won't even make it to the game (or play-offs).

I truly believe that if you put Brady and Belichick on virtually any roster in this league, they are in the Super Bowl every other year and on some of those rosters they are winning it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Seriously though. What this thread really shows is that once Brady is gone the Pats will be JAT (just another team). Maybe good enough to make the playoffs but never good enough to win it all.  I have been reading a lot of other team's forums and their fans are in shock in how a lot of fans and media in NE are just trashing Brady. The old saying, "ypu never know what you really got till it's gone".

If I were Brady, I wouldn't even want to be here.  Why, when his own press and fans are constantly castrating him?
    San Fran would roll out the red carpet and build a shrine and monument in his honor.  Shish.....  He's actually have a D too.  He'd win how many ever rings he wanted.   Wish people would realize that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]Fire Brady, Belichik, and just hand the ball to the scrub BJGE who falls all over himself at the biggest opportunities.  He'll never fumble.  Then the defense can go all out, giving up 40+ per game after eight consecutive three and outs.  NE wouldn't even have been in a hole on that final drive if BJGE had bumped his run to the right hole. HE never does. He rides the back of his blocker, and goes only as far as that guy takes him .... unless he trips and go less far. 
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

You know I think he'd make a good back up, but the problem is they have him and 17 other undrafted free agents playing key rolls. I wish they had signed Fred Taylor when he 28 instead of 32. I wish a guy like Vareen was forced to contribute; along with Ridley. It's funny, but I watched Fred play live a couple of times here (he got hurt in both of those games)...you can really tell when watching him what the difference is between a big time running back and undrafted free agent is.

Now when I watched Fred he obviously wasn't young any longer, but man it was remarkable to see a guy just hit the right hole hard and then make a cut to get a few extra yards. Guys like that change your offense and the way the defense try to stop you. It's too bad he couldn't stay together when he was here, because when he was out there (all ten minutes of it) he could get yards. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Trade Brady : Well yeah, picture if you're the Dolphins and you have a pretty good defense and some talent on offense ...they can play good in a lot of different areas and yet still lose (and lose on a regular basis). People don't realize just how special of a player this guy is and what he brings to a team that really is average. How hard is it for an average or even decent QB to go 10 for 10 from his 5 yard line against the Giant's defense to score on the longest drive in Super Bowl history? It won't happen - they won't even make it to the game (or play-offs). I truly believe that if you put Brady and Belichick on virtually any roster in this league, they are in the Super Bowl every other year and on some of those rosters they are winning it.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]
    No doubt. I always say to the Brady bashers, the Pats have been to the SB in 5 of the last 11 years which is almost every other year. Some teams have never even made it to the SB.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

[QUOTE]Just had a thought...with Rasi Dawling being injury prone - any chance we can just throw him into the QB spot? I mean it's got to be easy and think of all that is around him helping him out...we can balance BJGE in and you know Ocho will look better with a real QB tossing him the rock (I mean football). I think it's money in the bank.  
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

Good posts.  LMAO!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Trade Brady : If I were Brady, I wouldn't even want to be here.  Why, when his own press and fans are constantly castrating him? San Fran would roll out the red carpet and build a shrine and monument in his honor.  Shish.....  He's actually have a D too.  He'd win how many ever rings he wanted.   Wish people would realize that.
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

I agree, could you imagine him in San Fran? My god with a guy like Gore taking the heat off of him and not having to worry about scoring 35 points a game to cover up for your D.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

Who create this thread?

Are you crazy?

BB needs playermakers on DBs/DL and a WR from the FA.

Brady health is fine also.

Give me a break and move on.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Trade Brady : Your stupid.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

LOL.......This thread went over your head quickly!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Bring back Michael Bishop!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]Who create this thread? Are you crazy? BB needs playermakers on DBs/DL and a WR from the FA. Brady health is fine also. Give me a break and move on.
    Posted by Cloudyandrain[/QUOTE]

And this thread went over your head quickly too.....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Trade Brady : And this thread went over your head quickly too.....
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

How?

It said "trade" Brady because the OP can't get over the loss.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Trade Brady : How? It said "trade" Brady because the OP can't get over the loss.

SARCASM

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

I wonder how Brady deals with this crap of being under appreciated. He has to hear all this and must fuming.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I was thinking that if we handed the ball to BJGE for 40 snaps we'd win every game.  But then I thought about it some more and realized that if we handed the ball to BJGE for 40 snaps, we'd never get 40 snaps. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]Bring back Michael Bishop!
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

It's a bird, it's a plane, no it's...Rohan Davey!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Trade Brady : How? It said "trade" Brady because the OP can't get over the loss.
    You must realize by now that the OP was being.... sarcastic-"Saying the exact opposite of what you really mean, to show emphasis".
    All kidding aside. I always think what if the Pats today had a top tier D with Brady and BB.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]I was thinking that if we handed the ball to BJGE for 40 snaps we'd win every game.  But then I thought about it some more and realized that if we handed the ball to BJGE for 40 snaps, we'd never get 40 snaps. 
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about?! We certainly could and should hand it to BJGE 40 times a game - he'd end up with negative 80 yards, but imagine the creativity and dynamics our offense would show. Plus we wouldn't turn the ball over for what essentially was our best punt of the game.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

I was reading where G. Carmazzi was making a comeback and the Pats will release Brady for cap space, sign Chad  Jackson for WR, Maroney for RB. From all the money saved they can also get Darius Butler. Jacob Lacey and bring back Haynesworth.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Trade Brady : You must realize by now that the OP was being.... sarcastic-"Saying the exact opposite of what you really mean, to show emphasis".

I know. I feel dumb today.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]I was reading where G. Carmazzi was making a comeback and the Pats will release Brady for cap space, sign Chad  Jackson for WR, Maroney for RB. From all the money saved they can also get Darius Butler. Jacob Lacey and bring back Haynesworth.

Now this is a good one! Hahah love it.