Trade Deadline One week Away!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan24-7. Show Patsfan24-7's posts

Trade Deadline One week Away!

Hey guys this is the first time i start a discussion, i hope its not the last either!

With the trade line a week away, and knowing BB he will look at all possible options to improve this team.

What do you guys think BB should target, a good pass rusher?, a solid #3 receiver, or a running back.

To me, those are 3 things we lac, consistent pass rush, a #3 reciever threat, and a spark in our running game!

any thoughts?? thanks guys!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Trade Deadline One week Away!

The biggest need for the Patriots might still be at The DE position.They will need another WR if Galloway is personna non gratis,but there is no way Maroney is the starter but you don't have to trade to get a viable replacement as I'm sure that you could sign a retread like McCallister or Alexander.A good WR to snag might be Deion Branch..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gatech34. Show gatech34's posts

I say we get a RB? Trade Maroney or make him a WR.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickD33. Show NickD33's posts

From the looks of it, we def lack a sold pash rusher another receiver who can play on the outside opposite of Randy Moss. Sure wish the Browns Coach wasn't Rattogini because I think we would have trade for Edwards instead.
    With all that being said, I'm not sure theres anybody out there worth trading for that can make a significant difference. Sit tight and cross your fingers on Tate.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan24-7. Show Patsfan24-7's posts

Gatech34, i dont agree with putting maroney at wide receiver, but i do think he should get the ball in open field more often, i think thats the only true value he has left on this team, looks like the patriots have given up on the idea of him being our workhorse between the tackles.  I would have liked to see him get that screen pass that Morris got in the 1st quarter, he has better break away speed and is just more dynamic in open field than Morris.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

I would say nothing, teams that make trades mid season are not the kind of teams that make the playoffs. Its a bone head move. When was the last time we made a trade mid season? I mean look at our history for a second and tell me when have we ever done anything that would lead anyone to beleave that we would make a trade mid season?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan24-7. Show Patsfan24-7's posts

MVPkilla2009, i would counter your point by saying when has BB ever been predictable? He will do whatever he can do to help this team. Trading Seymour is a good example, unpredictable but effective. Just because he hasnt worked a mid-season trade in the past doesnt mean he wont consider it this year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nanahcub. Show nanahcub's posts

trade whole team  and coach for Giants

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

In Response to Trade Deadline One week Away!:
    [QUOTE]Hey guys this is the first time i start a discussion, i hope its not the last either! With the trade line a week away, and knowing BB he will look at all possible options to improve this team. What do you guys think BB should target, a good pass rusher?, a solid #3 receiver, or a running back. To me, those are 3 things we lac, consistent pass rush, a #3 reciever threat, and a spark in our running game! any thoughts?? thanks guys!
    Posted by Patsfan24-7[/QUOTE]

Are you people 11 years old?  There are rarely trades in the NFL...this isn't baseball. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALLDAWAYPATS. Show ALLDAWAYPATS's posts

If the PATS did anything, I would like for them to trade for Peppers for at least the remainder of the year.  If he doesn't play well they can let him go. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Re: Trade Deadline One week Away!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Trade Deadline One week Away! : Are you people 11 years old?  There are rarely trades in the NFL...this isn't baseball. 
    Posted by schwank[/QUOTE]

Do you read any sports at all? Does the name braylon edwards ring a bell? Jay cutler? Tony McDaniel? Tyler Thigpen? Luke McGown? how about our own terdel sands, prescot burgess and richard seymour?

Its actually pretty funny when know-nothings like you rudely lecture others over on a subject of which they're totally clueless.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harrisonfan. Show harrisonfan's posts

They have added, once again Jr Seau...............yeah!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

What have the Pat's historically done at the trading deadline. I am drawing a plank. 

Sections
Shortcuts