Trade Deadline

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

Trade Deadline

With the trade deadline coming up tomorrow, i heard something on CBS or ESPN yesterday that Oakland has made EVERYONE on their D available for a trade.  Any chance or thoughts on the Pats upgrading their D with the help of Old Al? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Re: Trade Deadline

Seymour for a 5th rounder. Old Al might go for it. It's not our fault he's gone senile but we might as well take advantage of it.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adam4522. Show adam4522's posts

We have Mankins, and numerous picks.  We need a RB, DL, CB, and OLB.  Git r done.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

I see no trades for us

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

I would take Micheal Bush in a heart Beat

Bush's role
    1st down and goal line
    BJBE
    2nd down
    Woody
    3 down

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from looneyman. Show looneyman's posts

I also heard that Oakland would listen to trades for any one on their roster.
    How about Mankins, Butler & our 3rd for Nnamdi Asomugha. I can just imagine BB telling Al that Butler will help their passing D & Al being stupid enough to fall for it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

Dallas lost one of their starting guards - Kyle Kosier, yesterday.  I'd send them Mankins for Anthony Spencer.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

A back would be very nice Santa!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

If anything does happen,and it is more likely than less likely that the Pats do not make a move,Mankins to the Cowboys makes the most sense,Not only did the Cowboys lose Kosier but they were struggling on the interior of the offensive line all season.Spencer would be fair compensation but I definitely would throw out the name Ware when talking with Jerry Jones just to see what he says. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfanmaine72. Show patsfanmaine72's posts

Would be nice to trade Mankins, but yet again he needs to be under contract first. He will be more then happy to show up with 6 or so games to go. I would show him the bench the  rest of the season if I were BB. That way teams next year will have doubt in their minds on his abilities when offering contracts to him. He should take a long look at #84 and realize there is no place like home!