Trade for Brady Quinn

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Re: Trade for Brady Quinn

In Response to Re: Trade for Brady Quinn:
    In Response to Re: Trade for Brady Quinn : Now WHAT the heck does CHARMA have to do with Brady being on fire?    Educate yourself.  On the contrary, I loved seeing all of the SUICIDAL Pat posts after that game.  You would have thought THEIR TEAM had lost to the fins! ha!  BTW....losing by 3 is HARDLY biatch slapped!
    Posted by MYNJJets

go back to your ny toilet bowl troll.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

My bad Delux i should have finished reading the post. I just saw yet another trade talk thread and lost my sh*t so my bad man.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

In Response to Re: Trade for Brady Quinn : You sir are a jackarss!  Our whole offense has evolved from Charly.  The terminology & concepts are exactly the same.  Maybe we have different plays drawn up since he left but it's still the same "SYSTEM".  Go watch the Celtics, you know nothing about football!
    Posted by deluxbury

and I take issue with that.  the offense has in fact changed with adding Moss and not having a feature running back like Dillon; it has become a more stretch the field offense and less focused on ball control for the most part

I suggest you go back to Pop warner in a system you are comfortable in

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

While we're all high on drugs, it may be worth mentioning that the Viklings just dropped J.D. Bootty from their practice squad. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxRj5uWyngI
    Posted by prairiemike

that's not the bootty I had in mind

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

In Response to Re: Trade for Brady Quinn : and I take issue with that.  the offense has in fact changed with adding Moss and not having a feature running back like Dillon; it has become a more stretch the field offense and less focused on ball control for the most part I suggest you go back to Pop warner in a system you are comfortable in
    Posted by provpats

The more you speak the stupider you sound!  I admitted the plays have evolved BUT IT'S THE SAME SYSTEM!   

There is a big difference between a "system" and a "play".  The WR's responsibilities are EXACTLY the same now as they were under WIESS!  The blitz pickup is EXACTLY the same now as it was under WEISS.  The spread formation is EXACTLY the same now as it was under Weiss. 

Obviously the team is going to change plays and strategy due to the players on the field. 

The plays have evolved under the same "SYSTEM"! 

You learn a new thing every day !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikec645. Show mikec645's posts

So a Jet fan wants to talk about bad Karma huh?  You mean the fan base that CHEERED when their own quarterback got hurt is trying to tell Patriots fans that playing a full 60 minutes of a game despite how much you're winning is bad karma vs being happy when your own players get hurt.  Alright sure buddy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYNJJets. Show MYNJJets's posts

So a Jet fan wants to talk about bad Karma huh?  You mean the fan base that CHEERED when their own quarterback got hurt is trying to tell Patriots fans that playing a full 60 minutes of a game despite how much you're winning is bad karma vs being happy when your own players get hurt.  Alright sure buddy.
    Posted by mikec645

No Jet fan EVER cheered when our own QB (Pennington) got hurt!  That is the moronic thinking of an opposing team's fan who was not at the game.  Your perception of that having, is just that - your perception.
    I can't even dignify this stupidity any longer...........I'll just sit back and watch (read) you all bash eachother..........That's more fun! Cool

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

In Response to Re: Trade for Brady Quinn : No Jet fan EVER cheered when our own QB (Pennington) got hurt!  That is the moronic thinking of an opposing team's fan who was not at the game.  Your perception of that having, is just that - your perception. I can't even dignify this stupidity any longer...........I'll just sit back and watch (read) you all bash eachother..........That's more fun!
    Posted by MYNJJets

Either you are a complete liar, in complete denial, not a true Jets fan, or just plain stupid.  Your fellow J-E-T-S fans did indeed cheer when Pennington got hurt.  It was sickening and I couldn't believe the fans did that.  Typical NY fans!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

I also remember that game and remember the fans cheering when he got hurt. That deffently happened.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikec645. Show mikec645's posts

In Response to Re: Trade for Brady Quinn : No Jet fan EVER cheered when our own QB (Pennington) got hurt!  That is the moronic thinking of an opposing team's fan who was not at the game.  Your perception of that having, is just that - your perception. I can't even dignify this stupidity any longer...........I'll just sit back and watch (read) you all bash eachother..........That's more fun!
    Posted by MYNJJets

Thats right I forgot how delusionally stupid Jets fans are with their selective memory.

I suppose that is all made up too.  Everyone here was watching the game, the cheers were noticeable even on tv, the commentators were shocked and brought it up as well.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

Nice find!  Typical NY Fans!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dino1980. Show dino1980's posts

Please tell me this is a joke? Quinn achieved some kind of Golden Boy status without ever really being above average. He is not NFL material.
    Posted by jedinate

You know this after 6 games!

I don't know if he's any good or not but he deserves more than 6 games to figure it out.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from muddslinger. Show muddslinger's posts

I wonder if Ryan Leaf is working out????

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dadairt666. Show Dadairt666's posts

Better question- Why is Mangini so eager to help the Jets win now (fe Sanchez & Edwards, etc.)  Didn't they run him out of NY??

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OysterSauce. Show OysterSauce's posts

While we're all high on drugs, it may be worth mentioning that the Viklings just dropped J.D. Bootty from their practice squad. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxRj5uWyngI
    Posted by prairiemike

Quinn has "bust" written all over him.  Frankly I'd take Bo_oty over Quinn at this point.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

If the Pats are going to get a Quinn, I vote for Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman. Or Quinn the Eskimo. You know . . . whichever.
    Posted by prairiemike

I vote for Quinn the Eskimo because when he gets here, we're all gonna jump for joy.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I still vote for Dr. Quinn medicine woman. 

btw-The NY fans definitely cheered when Pennington got hurt. It was so typical of the NY fans. Isn't about time you switch over to the Giants anyway you maggot? You were probably cheering with them.

Do me a favor-Screw 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan24-7. Show Patsfan24-7's posts

deluxbury is a dumb dude.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from imdealingwithidiots. Show imdealingwithidiots's posts

Again with the trade talk! Are you guys crazy! do any of you trade talk guys watch the Pats? If so please site me one example of a trade Bill Belichick has made mid season? I know we trade in the offseason but please anyone name me one player we traded for mid season? You cant cause we have never done it! so why would we start now? I get you are just saying what if and i am not trying to be a jerk and bite your head off but seriously guys we dont make bone headed moves like making mid season trades. We are not the Jets and we are not desperate the way teams like the Jets are. If you can name me one guy Belichick traded for mid season I will admit i am wrong but i highly doubt it since i am pretty sure we have never done it.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

Durrrrrrrr Doug Gabriel, 2006.
    How sure is pretty sure? This came off the top of my head. Do a little research if you aren't fan enough to know it off the top of yourn'.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I still vote for Dr. Quinn medicine woman.  btw-The NY fans definitely cheered when Pennington got hurt. It was so typical of the NY fans. Isn't about time you switch over to the Giants anyway you maggot? You were probably cheering with them. Do me a favor-Screw 
    Posted by Sam-Adams

Umm, who are you responding to?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from imdealingwithidiots. Show imdealingwithidiots's posts

In Response to Re: Trade for Brady Quinn :  terdell sands and prescott burgess.  
    Posted by unclealfie

Sands was a FA pickup.  All we traded for him was cash and cheeseburgers.

Burgess was a conditional trade (upon active gamedays).  All we traded for him is a couple weeks paychecks.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

In Response to Re: Trade for Brady Quinn : Umm, who are you responding to?
    Posted by EnochRoot

My bad Root, I was reading MyNYJets on page three and thought I clicked respond to.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Trade for Brady Quinn : My bad Root, I was reading MyNYJets on page three and thought I clicked respond to.
    Posted by Sam-Adams

No problem. I am pretty thick-skinned on a lot of things, but being called a Jet or Giant fan... I am still shuddering inside.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

i think bill would trade eric.  one operating flamethrower to the face for.. free.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

deluxbury is a dumb dude.
    Posted by Patsfan24-7

Not the first or last time I've been called dumb!

Sections
Shortcuts