Trade for Reggie Bush!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nathan-ndeira. Show nathan-ndeira's posts

Trade for Reggie Bush!!

I think when lockout is lifted that BB should trade for Bush, people are always saying we need a another weapon on offence, you know a big name reciever, no we don't need a WR, Bush is the type of playmaking weapon we need. He's dangerous on special teams, and on offence BB could utilise him and make him a nightmare for opposing defences, he's young!, and i think trading for him would be a great thing to do, lining him up in the slot and all over the place would force defences to account for him on every play because of how dangerous he is once he has the ball in his hands. Im thinking maybe a 3rd round pick, because remember the saints draft mark ingram and they have to sign pierre thomas, so to me giving them a 3rd for reggie would give our offence more fire power and electricity!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfantiltheend. Show patsfantiltheend's posts

Re: Trade for Reggie Bush!!

i agree with your point. but there are 2 problems. first is that do we really want to take on that 7 million dollar contract (we would have to rework his deal. and second, i think a 3rd is too much for a guy that is basically a "decoy." If we gave them a 4th i think that deal works out great for both sides. i would love to see what reggie could bring to this team though, just one more thing for defenses to account for. 

haha check out this video with reggie, its actually hilarious

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

We have a very, very good prospect in rookie Vereen as a feature back. We have an aging but exceptional 3rd down back in Faulk and a very good, young 3rd down back in Woodhead. Bush has talent but he is not worth the price to this team nor does he add a whole lot more. Better to add key skills that are either lacking or not strengths.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

pass! too much $, ego, etc.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

The Law Firm, Danny Woodhead, Vereen and Ridley are automatics to make the roster.  No need.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nathan-ndeira. Show nathan-ndeira's posts

i was thinking of signing his as a WR, our RB set up is strong and vareen looks to be a great featureback, im thinking of signing with no intended position, list him as a WR on the depth chart, but restructure his contract that way he costs little but can be an effective utility.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

The Pats already have a bunch of really good receivers. Bush is not nearly as talented as any of them. So, why make that trade?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Rex Ryan specifically said that the lack of a deep vertical threat has allowed the Jets to focus their defensive game plan against us. Reggie Bush does absolutely nothing to help with that. Pass on that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

I don't see the value add with Bush.  He's fragile, likely won't come cheap and they already have Woody and now Vereen as change of pace backs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Wasn't this the guy who was going to radically alter the complexion of NFL defenses, because you simply couldn't account for his multiple skill set?

I'll give the guy credit for thumbing his nose at the NCAA -- and maybe I undervalue Bush because he couldn't possibly have lived up to the endless hype --but while I wouldn't say that such running backs are a-dime-a-dozen, you could probably get two for a dollar.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

Seriously, not interested in the least....not needed at all with who we currently have on the roster....Vereen is gonna SHOCK a lot of people this year as well as years to come.... perfect fit for the Patriots system,STEAL!!!!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dna53. Show dna53's posts

Why trade for Bush when you could sign Ricky Williams...Willaims is a better pure runnner..The Pats already have alot of backs that can catch the ball.
    http://60maxpowero.com/draftermath4.html

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Nah, don't need a cheat and never lived up to the hype of his capability, ket him wallow in oakland.

Sections
Shortcuts