Trade for Steven Jackson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Trade for Steven Jackson

In Response to Re: Trade for Steven Jackson:
    [QUOTE]More fantasy trades? St Louis has too much cash tied up in the kid. And NE won't trade for a big money star, much less at a spot where they like to platoon.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

Well he could be like Dillon in '04 only for 3-4 seasons, that worked out pretty well for us...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Trade for Steven Jackson

In Response to Re: Trade for Steven Jackson:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Trade for Steven Jackson : The cap charge would be a bargain, but the price to get him would be exorbitant. Nonetheless, he's a world-class RB and I'd love to have him.  The Patriots were expected to draft him in the first round of the 2004 draft.  Instead, they selected Wilfork, and I'd say that hasn't worked out too badly thus far.  Now we could have our cake and eat it too. Having said that, Marshawn Lynch (even considering off field problems) wouldn't be a bad consolation prize and I think he could be had for cheaper.  He can catch screens and he runs like a bull - I've rarely seen him go down in the open field on just one tackle.
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]

Any links to Lynch being on the block? I'd give up one of our three 2nd rounders for him...