TRADE FOR TAMBA HALI

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

TRADE FOR TAMBA HALI

franchised by the chiefs, hali is arguably the best pass rushing olb in the league, plays in a 34 and is in his 20's. could this be the big move up bb sleeve? with 2 first and second round picks to dispose of, why not use a 1st and 2nd rounder on him, i think this move would send shockwaves throughout the nfl. imagine warren,wilfork,haynesworth up front (3 all pros) with mayo,spikes in the middle and cunngham,hali coming off the edge with 2 shutdown corners in bodden and mccourty. just saying. it would be nice!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Zeoli42. Show Zeoli42's posts

Re: TRADE FOR TAMBA HALI

That would be a nice trade but Idk if it is possible

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

14.5 sacks last year,8.5 the year before that, he is arguably the best olb in the league, with ware and harrison, having a top 5 olb coming off the edge in new england would be worth a 1st and second round pick imo

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

dude what part of my post did u not see "arguably" in.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

He's not even the best olb in the AFC, loud mouth Suggs takes that honor. Kansas City would want an arm and a leg for Hali anyways. I'll stick to hoping for Lawson or Roth. I was disappointed to see that the Giants locked up Kiwanuka earlier, thought he would be a good Willie McGinest type of player with his versatility.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

he has more sacks than suggs from2006-11, and the last 2 years only what 3 or 4 sacks seperate him from d-ware(both 28 yrs old). im just saying i think it would be worth it, adding ARGUABLY one of the best olb in the league to the roster.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Sacks aren't the end-all be-all, over the period you looked at Suggs has more tackles, more interceptions (although I'd call it a wash since its 2-1), more pass deflections, more forced fumbles (again I'll call it a wash) and more touchdowns. They're both great players. Since he's so comparable to guys like Suggs and Ware he's going to command not only high-end draft picks to pry him away from KC but a huge top-dollar contract.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: TRADE FOR TAMBA HALI:
    [QUOTE]dude what part of my post did u not see "arguably" in.
    Posted by isurfvb35[/QUOTE]

Not even close

DeMarcus Ware, Clay Matthews, James Harrison, Lamarr Woodley, Terrelle Suggs, Cameron Wake

And then there's the 4-3 OLBs: Lance Briggs, D.J. Williams...

But for Tamba Hali, it depends on the price.  He could just be a rich man's Tully Banta-Cain... 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Not seeing it, it would take WAY too much to get him not to mention he is under a franchise tag which means we would need to give a 28 year old OLB who has put together two good years a Monster contract.

I just don't see it.

Realistically, we are looking at Matt Roth or Manny Lawson.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: TRADE FOR TAMBA HALI:
    [QUOTE]Not seeing it, it would take WAY too much to get him not to mention he is under a franchise tag which means we would need to give a 28 year old OLB who has put together two good years a Monster contract. I just don't see it. Realistically, we are looking at Matt Roth or Manny Lawson.
    Posted by GadisRKO[/QUOTE]

And that's not necessarily a bad thing!  I hope we get one of those guys />>>

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

manny lawson is not a olb that gets to the quarterback, the pats need a rush olb, that being said, he is a upgrade over ninkovitch, as is matt roth, just dont see them as the need at olb the pats are looking for, but i would be happy with either guy.

12. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts