Trade Gronk???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Trade Gronk???

In response to rtuinila's comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Time may be right. Always beat up by years end due to reckless play. Always partying on injured limbs. We have Hernadez, Fells, Ballard, Hooman.

Package him up with Wes and send him to Arizona for Larry!!!  Doh!  (in my homer voice)

I love Gronk, He is a great kid, but he is still a kid IMO. Doesnt seem to too mad about losing the last SB. Need more HUMBLE players like the Pats of old who work hard, keep their mouths shut and produce. He is  a great player but im thinking too much money invetsed into 2 TIGHT ENDS who BOTH are hurt every year.

Will you just shut up? You don't love Gronk and you donn't love the Pats and probably don't love anything other than typing words of complaint!

ok, just because you told me too... lol

Use the ignore button buddy .... you just sound you like you need to get laid!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastTraveler. Show EastTraveler's posts

Gronk is a beast on and off the field...  I just can't see the logic in giving up such a know talent for something else that may not be proven. He will come around because I'm sure he has already been read the riot act after this new set of videos... He's a team player and contributes as much as the next guy...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Just where do these wacky thoughts come from?  A boring day for you, Triple OG?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Time may be right. Always beat up by years end due to reckless play. Always partying on injured limbs. We have Hernadez, Fells, Ballard, Hooman.

Package him up with Wes and send him to Arizona for Larry!!!  Doh!  (in my homer voice)

I love Gronk, He is a great kid, but he is still a kid IMO. Doesnt seem to too mad about losing the last SB. Need more HUMBLE players like the Pats of old who work hard, keep their mouths shut and produce. He is  a great player but im thinking too much money invetsed into 2 TIGHT ENDS who BOTH are hurt every year.

can we trade you to the jests or jints forum?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

you cant be serious

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

OK so the guy has fun dancing with a broken forearm and its time to trade him??? Wow dude get a clue.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

We need more good players, not less.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts