TRADE MOSS FOR JARED ALLEN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3839316. Show user_3839316's posts

TRADE MOSS FOR JARED ALLEN

If randy wants to go why not? WE get a pass rush and return to a dink and dunk offence.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Re: TRADE MOSS FOR JARED ALLEN

Why not throw in 8 first round draft picks along with Allen?

Even better trade, IMO.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Living in a van down by the river does this to people

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

would never happen the vikings would never trade their best defensive player for moss.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Maybe they'll throw in Chester Taylor if we pony up our awesome left-footed punter.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

You know what though, this is a very interesting point.  Would they trade Jared Allen for Moss if they knew it would make Favre come back?  If you recall, Favre wanted the Packers to make a push for Moss when he was on Oakland before the Pats did.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

He wants a new contract , not out. And whats the big deal , he can still play and is our best and pretty much only weapon on O. The PATS dont pay their players , I have no problem with Randy getting ahead of the situation. And this trade would never happen , 81 is my favorite player ever , but only has 3 maybe 4 great years left. I never see him being a guy who just drops off and all of a sudden he's catching 45 balls for 600 yards. He was hurt all year with a bad back and seperated shoulder and still put up great numbers , not to mention hes 33. I fully expect 12-1300 and 12-15 TD's for the rest of his career. Allen on the other hand is in his prime as we speak and will be for the next 4-5 years. We have every reason to expect 14/15 sacks a year in that time frame. And thats not even counting tackles , pass's defended , TFL's and fumbles. Moss has 4-5 more years left , while Allen has that many years left in his prime. Another thing you forgot to mention is what position would he play? Hes to small to play the 5 technique and I dont think hes quick and fast enough to play the OLB position. Hes a natural DE , a great one , but not versatile enough to make a switch to another spot. I cant see the PATS moving back to a 4-3 D , at least not full time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Vikings need to draft their next QB regardless of if they can entice Favre back one more year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3839316. Show user_3839316's posts

In Response to Re: TRADE MOSS FOR JARED ALLEN:
    You know what though, this is a very interesting point.  Would they trade Jared Allen for Moss if they knew it would make Favre come back?  If you recall, Favre wanted the Packers to make a push for Moss when he was on Oakland before the Pats did.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988
    I know the post is somewhat dumb as always but that is what i was thinking .Favre will say I will come back  this year if you get randy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I don't want Randy Moss to go anywhere, but if Minny is that dumb we need to capitalize NOW!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

u do realize this is just some clueless person making dumb trade rumors.  These people are a waste of type.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

Moss hates Minny ....!!!  total nonsense to read such garbage

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tedyaz22. Show tedyaz22's posts

WHAT A RETARDED THREAD FROM A RETARDED PERSON

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I don't want Randy Moss to go anywhere, but if Minny is that dumb we need to capitalize NOW!
    Posted by 49Patriots

Can you say Herschel Walker?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mar10fern. Show mar10fern's posts

If I throw in some old yard tools and my Schwinn will they throw in Peterson as well?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-kyle. Show Boston-kyle's posts

Trade Moss to Dallas for Demarcus Ware.... orrrr trade moss to the colts for Dwight Freeney...

makes sense right?!?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bfletch56. Show bfletch56's posts

You can't be serious? What makes you think Minnesota would have any interest whatsoever in making a move like this? The best pash rusher in the game for an aging star. Never going to happen!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

How about Sam Aiken and BJGE for Allen and Peterson? The Vikes would kill to make that trade!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

If the Vikings were run by *retards they still would not be dumb enough to make this trade. Get a grip.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

What do you mean "if?"

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3839316. Show user_3839316's posts

stupid is what stupid does

Sections
Shortcuts