TRADE PEYTON MANNING?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptFoxboro. Show CaptFoxboro's posts

TRADE PEYTON MANNING?

Let's say YOU were the Colts Gm ( god forbid ) ...

Would you entertain trade offers for the surgery collecting /rapidly aging QB ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: TRADE PEYTON MANNING?

Its funny that people call me a troll.  4 of the 5 most recent threads on this site have Manning in their headline, and usually the most popular threads (with the most posts) involve the colts.  I get as much colts talk here as I can get anywhere. 

Troll, indeed.  I am right at home.  Who knew Indy was so popular in Boston?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Personally, if I am them, I grab that Freeman trade and never look back.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptFoxboro. Show CaptFoxboro's posts

Dear UD6 ...
      I for one am a fan of both YOU and Manning.

( True it's a Love /Hate thing ...but none the less I understand that us Pats fans are better for it )

For the record - I wouldn't deal Manning for any of the above
    ( I havnt voted - usually dont when its my own poll )

However - you notice that neither BREES , RODGERS or #12 are options ...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Its funny that people call me a troll."

You're not a troll becuase you're an Indy fan, you're a troll because you come in here always eager to drop Spygate on us as soon as you get your feathers ruffled. In theory it's entirely feasible for a reasonable thoughtful Colts fan to come in here and have good football conversations, and you do resemble that person sometimes, but unfortunately you are too blinded by your homerism to be anything other than a troll in the end.  

It should come as no surprise to you that the Colts are a hot topic here, Colts-Pats are the best rivaly in sports. Having said that, I'd prefer the Colts-specific topics to be in the general NFL conversations, where you are more than welcome and likely less of a troll since that type of forum is truly for all fans. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

If the Colts were smart, they would make any one of those trades or better yet, just let him walk & cripple someone elses salry cap & tank the season to get the #1 pick..... then take the best QB coming out of college....what a brilliant move that would be!!!!!
    They would be set for another decade or more by tanking one season...just think of the money they would save, allowing them to invest in other key areas to keep the team competative instead of having all that money tied up in an aging & regressing QB for 3-4 years.... 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

That Freeman deal would be a steal.  I would make that trade yesterday if it was real.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: TRADE PEYTON MANNING?:
    [QUOTE]" Its funny that people call me a troll." You're not a troll becuase you're an Indy fan, you're a troll because you come in here always eager to drop Spygate on us as soon as you get your feathers ruffled. In theory it's entirely feasible for a reasonable thoughtful Colts fan to come in here and have good football conversations, and you do resemble that person sometimes, but unfortunately you are too blinded by your homerism to be anything other than a troll in the end.   It should come as no surprise to you that the Colts are a hot topic here, Colts-Pats are the best rivaly in sports. Having said that, I'd prefer the Colts-specific topics to be in the general NFL conversations, where you are more than welcome and likely less of a troll since that type of forum is truly for all fans. 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]
    BTS - I do admit that I would prefer to be the guy you prefer me to be.  However, I find myself drawn to responding the same treatment you dislike from me is initiated by a pats fans.  I think they call that responding in kind. 

I will try to clean up my act.  The problem is that Russ is just such an easy target. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LMAO. Send him to Oakland.

First off the Colys have been dumb from the get go, not drafting a top rate QB as insurance, kinda like the Packers did with Favre/Rodgers.

Even if he plays this year the dolts are 8-8.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

manning does NOT have that much trade value at this point.
    even if he could throw a football, which he cant right now

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from weloveme2. Show weloveme2's posts

I would trade him for three first round picks and then grab hoyer and Vince Young

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dna53. Show dna53's posts

The Colts have 3 years w/ Manning..It might be wise now that the cap will be lower. Send himto a place where he can't win and take the high pick to go get a QB in the draft and pick up a QB this year...If Manning getsa mege deal and gets hurt the Colts are screwed...Had 2 surguries and seems to be breaking down...check this ite out...60maxpowero.com

Sections
Shortcuts