Trade possibilty: Shanks Shaughnessy, Tony Mas, and a 4th round pick to ESPNBoston for Mike Reiss

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from timsandra. Show timsandra's posts

Trade possibilty: Shanks Shaughnessy, Tony Mas, and a 4th round pick to ESPNBoston for Mike Reiss

Thats the equivalent of some of these crazy trade ideas on this thread! Love the draft talk but leave your bizzare conjured up trade scenarios at home!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Re: Trade possibilty: Shanks Shaughnessy, Tony Mas, and a 4th round pick to ESPNBoston for Mike Reiss

Id do that trade...but maybe we could get a ham sandwich for Shanks thrown in cause he does nothing for the trade in terms of adding value to get Reiss back and we might have to add one of our 7th round picks instead of Shanks. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Re: Trade possibilty: Shanks Shaughnessy, Tony Mas, and a 4th round pick to ESPNBoston for Mike Reiss

ESPN wouldn't do this if you gave them a first round pick for the next 5 years.... 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from captainstone. Show captainstone's posts

And how about Cafarto & Cryan for Edes?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

thats not enough for reiss...it would have to be shawnshe, mazz, breer, gasper and a reporter to be named later....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from packetloss. Show packetloss's posts

I lol'd

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Throw in Bonnie Bernstein and Hannah Storm and you have a deal...it's contingent on removing Kornhoser from the airwaves forever and Stuart Scott can never ever say "cooler than the other side of the pillow" again.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Trade possibilty: Shanks Shaughnessy, Tony Mas, and a 4th round pick to ESPNBoston for Mike Reiss:
    Throw in Bonnie Bernstein and Hannah Storm and you have a deal...it's contingent on removing Kornhoser from the airwaves forever and Stuart Scott can never ever say "cooler than the other side of the pillow" again.
    Posted by harleyroadking103

Boo Yah! Bust out Da Whoopin stick

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcrossDaPond. Show AcrossDaPond's posts

I vote yes on the hannah storm comment...  can we get rid of Felger?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

In Response to Re: Trade possibilty: Shanks Shaughnessy, Tony Mas, and a 4th round pick to ESPNBoston for Mike Reiss:
    In Response to Re: Trade possibilty: Shanks Shaughnessy, Tony Mas, and a 4th round pick to ESPNBoston for Mike Reiss : Boo Yah! Bust out Da Whoopin stick
    Posted by ewhite1065

Add that one too along with "he has a PHD...player hater degree"  Scott is horrible he makes my ears hurt.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Trade possibilty: Shanks Shaughnessy, Tony Mas, and a 4th round pick to ESPNBoston for Mike Reiss :   Add that one too along with "he has a PHD...player hater degree"  Scott is horrible he makes my ears hurt.

LOL..It's been so long since I watched him that I haven't heard of the PHD yet.
    I blame Chris Berman for starting all this cr@p. Everybody has to have "Their Shtick" now and it all $ukks.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 00chief00. Show 00chief00's posts

reiss=brady/manning

Shaughnessy=jamarcus russel

maz=mcnabb

I like maz-I know Im in the minority there though, I'll take my lumps.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from timsandra. Show timsandra's posts

ouch! dont insult McNabb like that!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Throw in Adalius Thomas, too.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I don't understand what's wrong with Kornheiser - when he's discussing topics on PTI with Michael Wilbon, it's one of the best sports talk shows on television.  They work well with each other.

I think the person to bring back is Jackie MacMullan.  The article she wrote on Jerod Mayo was so fantastic that thinking about it makes me nostalgic (http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2009/09/13/mayo_the_heir_apparent_as_patriots_defensive_leader/)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Let's trade for Jamele Hill and Howard Bryant and then get them a sweet deal at BET.   Someone needs to be creative in order to get those racists off ESPN.
    Posted by russgriswold

That's ironic

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I'd want the girl who did the AccuScore reports for the Patriots last season.  I think her name was Jillian and she has a lot of, um, [upside?]

Sections
Shortcuts