Trade Tom Brady!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Trade Tom Brady!

I think we should trade Tom Brady. He is clearly no good. His TD to INT ratio is only 3 to 1. He is only completing 61% of his passes. I mean, what have you done for us lately?

I say we trade Brady to the Vikings for Adrian Peterson, Jared Allen, Kevin Williams, Pat Williams, and Bryant McKinnie (who can replace that bum Light).

We can also trade Randy Moss because he is dogging it. We can trade him to Kansas City and get back Matt Cassel. 

That would leave us short at WR, but we can also trade Laurence Maroney to Arizona for Larry Fitzgerald.

I'm pretty sure we can pull these moves off and will thus win all the rest of our games!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Espnetboy3. Show Espnetboy3's posts

Re: Trade Tom Brady!

hahahahaha

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

This has to be a joke but at least its a funny one hahahahahaha

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seadentro. Show seadentro's posts

Hmmm...but will the caps numbers work?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Or they could have Minnesota throw in Percy Harvin and Brett Favre as well, that way they can trade Moss to Dallas for Demarcus Ware and their next 2 first round picks, also Edelman and Guyton to SF for Patrick Willis  That should put this team over the top.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

In Response to Re: Trade Tom Brady!:
    [QUOTE]Or they could have Minnesota throw in Percy Harvin and Brett Favre as well, that way they can trade Moss to Dallas for Demarcus Ware and their next 2 first round picks, also Edelman and Guyton to SF for Patrick Willis  That should put this team over the top.
    Posted by mbeaulieu07[/QUOTE]

Now don't forget Gostkowski for Vinitara I hear Indy needs a kicker

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-kyle. Show Boston-kyle's posts

how about I suggest we trade you for a turkey club with bacon

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Trade Tom Brady! : Now don't forget Gostkowski for Vinitara I hear Indy needs a kicker
    Posted by Philskiw[/QUOTE]

In that case they can trade Gostkowski for Reggie Wayne or Dallas Clark...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

mmmmmmmmmmm . . .

bacon.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dadairt666. Show Dadairt666's posts

We should have kept Cassel and let Brady stay home with the family, where he clearly has more desire to be.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

[QUOTE]We should have kept Cassel and let Brady stay home with the family, where he clearly has more desire to be.
    Posted by Dadairt666[/QUOTE]

Yep, good thing there are people like you to provide such insightful analysis.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

[QUOTE]We should have kept Cassel and let Brady stay home with the family, where he clearly has more desire to be.

Congratulations on winning dumbest poster of the month.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

In Response to Trade Tom Brady!:
    [QUOTE]I think we should trade Tom Brady. He is clearly no good. His TD to INT ratio is only 3 to 1. He is only completing 61% of his passes. I mean, what have you done for us lately? I say we trade Brady to the Vikings for Adrian Peterson, Jared Allen, Kevin Williams, Pat Williams, and Bryant McKinnie (who can replace that bum Light). We can also trade Randy Moss because he is dogging it. We can trade him to Kansas City and get back Matt Cassel.  That would leave us short at WR, but we can also trade Laurence Maroney to Arizona for Larry Fitzgerald. I'm pretty sure we can pull these moves off and will thus win all the rest of our games!
    Posted by Caesar1177[/QUOTE]

Caesar - Whatever you're smokin', can I have some????

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

[QUOTE]I think we should trade Tom Brady. He is clearly no good. His TD to INT ratio is only 3 to 1. He is only completing 61% of his passes. I mean, what have you done for us lately? I say we trade Brady to the Vikings for Adrian Peterson, Jared Allen, Kevin Williams, Pat Williams, and Bryant McKinnie (who can replace that bum Light). We can also trade Randy Moss because he is dogging it. We can trade him to Kansas City and get back Matt Cassel.  That would leave us short at WR, but we can also trade Laurence Maroney to Arizona for Larry Fitzgerald. I'm pretty sure we can pull these moves off and will thus win all the rest of our games!

Cameltoe

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

What do you think we could get for Belichik?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Achainsaw. Show Achainsaw's posts

Think BB could get that old fat guy Art Donovan for Brady, he's really funny

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan24-7. Show Patsfan24-7's posts

caesar1177 sounds like he would sleep with a man in exchange for a sandwich then just throw the sandwich away.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kanuho19. Show kanuho19's posts

lol crazy...heck no!!! u guys have no confidence? i think we need help brady out? we need get him a RB and WR come on...then for are defense it at LB and Find someone replace seymour...then sander need be trade?he has done nothin for us?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

continuing this ridiculous hallucination...

we should trade BB for Josh McD, Kraft for .....(who the heck owns the Saints) and most importantly, trade some of the New England fans for.....well pretty much any other fans..

and while we are at this, perhaps trade the NE weather for SD weather ???

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Ceaser1177 was joking.  I guess a few people didn't read the first post.  You might say he parodied those who do post such nutty things.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sebasatwork. Show sebasatwork's posts

What the hell, let's trade Brady for the whole Buffalo team...then we send BB to New York for the Jets…we should be able to win our division.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

I miss rohan davey, we would have 5 SB's by now if he was our qb

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfantilltheend. Show Patsfantilltheend's posts

And then we should trade Stephen Gostkowski for David Beckham. And maybe even try to trade Galloway and Maroney for Usain Bolt and Michael Phelps, we might have to throw in a 4th or 5th round pick though. I wonder if we could trade Robert Kraft for Theo Epstein........

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I hope Ceasar was joking, but why do I think that you were being serious? 

Brady is the best QB in the NFL. Even when he is playing like a child he is still statistically one of the best QBs in the league this year. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

So, you´like trades, right ?

I can trade my oldest Bubba Paris Poster for your mamma and your sister anytime... :)

Sections
Shortcuts