Trade Tom Brady!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Trade Tom Brady!

In Response to Re: Trade Tom Brady!:
    In Response to Re: Trade Tom Brady! : You do realize that the pats have not won without Winateri.
    Posted by underdogg

You do realize the Colts only won once since they got Vaginateri, right?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeedBru54. Show NeedBru54's posts

Doctor! Can I get some of the drugs this guy is on?
    Are you totally f***ing insane mate???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

how about I suggest we trade you for a turkey club with bacon
    Posted by Boston-kyle

Best suggestion on the whole *f board...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-pats-fan. Show can-pats-fan's posts

Tom Brady is my favourtite football player today.  If we had Cassell running this team we would be 4-1 or 5-0.  His ability to move the chanins with his legs gives him an advantage over Tom, especially when Tom can't hit the long bomb anymore.  I sure hope Tom can turn it around.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from flip781. Show flip781's posts

In Response to Re: Trade Tom Brady! : Congratulations on winning dumbest poster of the month.
    Posted by pyegian
      Dumbest post of the season !! Why not give him all the credit he deserves ???  A month doesn't seem to say enough !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Trade Brady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

In Response to Re: Trade Tom Brady! : I would have to disagree, Watson has looked pretty good this year. How about Chris Baker and Mike Wright for Lebron and Shaq? 
    Posted by Patsfantilltheend

Make it Chris Baker for Lebron and Ron Brace for Shaq, and you've got yourself a deal.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kb87. Show kb87's posts

The Team should ask to have it's name removed from all these threads

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from glostafishermen. Show glostafishermen's posts

In Response to Trade Tom Brady!:
    I think we should trade Tom Brady. He is clearly no good. His TD to INT ratio is only 3 to 1. He is only completing 61% of his passes. I mean, what have you done for us lately? I say we trade Brady to the Vikings for Adrian Peterson, Jared Allen, Kevin Williams, Pat Williams, and Bryant McKinnie (who can replace that bum Light). We can also trade Randy Moss because he is dogging it. We can trade him to Kansas City and get back Matt Cassel.  That would leave us short at WR, but we can also trade Laurence Maroney to Arizona for Larry Fitzgerald. I'm pretty sure we can pull these moves off and will thus win all the rest of our games!
    Posted by Caesar1177
      You need to step away from the CRACK PIPE!!! I myself have been hard on Brady, but those 3-1 ratio's & 61% are within his average which if I'm not mistaken has won 3 Super Bowls!  You need to start taking your Prozac again because your cheese has falling off your cracker. 6 td passes today, hmmm, not bad. He needed to catch up to the speed of the game after missing a year of action. As for your other trades, stop chasing parked cars, you have serious brain damage. When you get out of the state mental hospital stay away from posting on these sites, an IQ of a minimum 55 is required to play with the big boys...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

I like this joke. LOLLLLL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from glostafishermen. Show glostafishermen's posts

Titan-ac

Is it me or did the Titans sink like the Titan-ic???? Brady & the offense needed a patsy like the Titan-ics to get things in gear, then they get the Bucs next week, and they have a big goose egg in the win column. Like Peyton Manning last year it took Tom Brady a while to get things rolling.  So many people giving up too early on Tom, you don't lose your skill that fast after such a bad knee injury, remember, knee, not arm & brain... His numbers are rising as the wins start to mount. Watch out NFL here comes Tommy Boy and his cast of characters, and I'm not talking about Rob Lowe, David Spader & Chris Farley...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBAZ22. Show DBAZ22's posts

I love this stuff.  Maybe we could trade for Greg "1 catch this season" Lewis (although it was a helluva catch) as well.  Or maybe J seau was just trade bait for Patrick Willis out of SF.  Seau still has a few good years left.  Is Kevin O'Connell available on the FA market?  Then just maybe this team might be able to do a few things. 

Sections
Shortcuts