Trade Tom Brady!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from markrahobeth. Show markrahobeth's posts

Re: Trade Tom Brady!

HAIL CAESAR!

One of the funniest post I've read this season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

every week randy moss is missing practice.non injury issue.how can you build chemistry if the players are not there?its not all bradys fault.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

In Response to Re: Trade Tom Brady!:
    Ceaser1177 was joking.  I guess a few people didn't read the first post.  You might say he parodied those who do post such nutty things.
    Posted by carawaydj

It never fails. Pats lose a game, the fairweathers come out and start posting ridiculous things. Then I come out and post something SO ridiculous, only true morons would get that it was mocking the fairweathers. 

I would suggest, however, trading a bag of footballs for Javon Walker.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Trade Tom Brady! : It never fails. Pats lose a game, the fairweathers come out and start posting ridiculous things. Then I come out and post something SO ridiculous, only true morons would get that it was mocking the fairweathers.  I would suggest, however, trading a bag of footballs for Javon Walker.
    Posted by Caesar1177

Ouch, thanks for calling me a true moron for covering your backside.  Some folks were ready to throw you into the Leon file.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

In Response to Re: Trade Tom Brady! : Ouch, thanks for calling me a true moron for covering your backside.  Some folks were ready to throw you into the Leon file.
    Posted by carawaydj

LOL. I wasn't calling YOU a true moron. I was just responding to your accurate post.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtfmaroney. Show wtfmaroney's posts

In Response to Trade Tom Brady!:
    I think we should trade Tom Brady. He is clearly no good. His TD to INT ratio is only 3 to 1. He is only completing 61% of his passes. I mean, what have you done for us lately? I say we trade Brady to the Vikings for Adrian Peterson, Jared Allen, Kevin Williams, Pat Williams, and Bryant McKinnie (who can replace that bum Light). We can also trade Randy Moss because he is dogging it. We can trade him to Kansas City and get back Matt Cassel.  That would leave us short at WR, but we can also trade Laurence Maroney to Arizona for Larry Fitzgerald. I'm pretty sure we can pull these moves off and will thus win all the rest of our games!
    Posted by Caesar1177

1st of all we'd be lucky to get peterson out of that trade 2nd maroney for fitzgerald???? wow dude wth r smoking honestly, maybe if u wer playin madden 10 and u controlled all the teams.... and trade tom brady? just becuase hes a little rusty? wow good job of being a fan

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Trade Tom Brady! : 1st of all we'd be lucky to get peterson out of that trade 2nd maroney for fitzgerald???? wow dude wth r smoking honestly, maybe if u wer playin madden 10 and u controlled all the teams.... and trade tom brady? just becuase hes a little rusty? wow good job of being a fan
    Posted by wtfmaroney

Now how can anyone not know Ceasar's post was a total joke?  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

For such an idiotic post, look how many bit and responded... including me!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

Trade Tom Brady to the Jets for Mark Sanchez.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigmac34. Show bigmac34's posts

For who? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

There is no chasm as hard to cross as Sarcasm. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Hey, although i do know its a joke, I was calling for them to keep Cassel and trade Brady (I thought to the 49ers) late last year.  Knee injuries being what they are, and Brady having a habit going back about 4 years of throwing really low.  It was refreshing for me last year to see Matt delivering it right on the numbers going away, so guys could run after catch.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 12to81GoPats. Show 12to81GoPats's posts

how about we trade all the fairweather fans to Denver's bandwagon to get that 41 yarder back to Gostkowski???

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxxLV. Show BosoxxLV's posts

Rohan Davey, lmao!!  Makes me think of the days when everyone wanted Michael Bishop to play.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOGI12. Show YOGI12's posts

In Response to Trade Tom Brady!:
    I think we should trade Tom Brady. He is clearly no good. His TD to INT ratio is only 3 to 1. He is only completing 61% of his passes. I mean, what have you done for us lately? I say we trade Brady to the Vikings for Adrian Peterson, Jared Allen, Kevin Williams, Pat Williams, and Bryant McKinnie (who can replace that bum Light). We can also trade Randy Moss because he is dogging it. We can trade him to Kansas City and get back Matt Cassel.  That would leave us short at WR, but we can also trade Laurence Maroney to Arizona for Larry Fitzgerald. I'm pretty sure we can pull these moves off and will thus win all the rest of our games!
    Posted by Caesar1177

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOGI12. Show YOGI12's posts

remember the 3-13 days thats what will happen without TOM THE GREAT             go pats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RodSteele. Show RodSteele's posts

Pioli would have traded Brady to the Jets for the #1 pick and kept Casel.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Do you need the attention this bad?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maz. Show Maz's posts

Well Caesar, I enjoyed your ideas. I wonder who we could get for the waterboy?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from orrcheevers-cup. Show orrcheevers-cup's posts

trade tom brady for.. season tickets for 4 years  to each boston sports teams complete schedule,including playoffs and free consessions. the consessions alone would be worth a first and second round pick!!  WELCOME BACK TOM!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from slapointe1232. Show slapointe1232's posts

Ceaser was mocking all the other ridiculous posts on this board. there is no way he was serious. no freaking way.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

In Response to Re: Trade Tom Brady! : Now don't forget Gostkowski for Vinitara I hear Indy needs a kicker
    Posted by Philskiw

You do realize that the pats have not won without Winateri.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

And then we should trade Stephen Gostkowski for David Beckham. And maybe even try to trade Galloway and Maroney for Usain Bolt and Michael Phelps, we might have to throw in a 4th or 5th round pick though. I wonder if we could trade Robert Kraft for Theo Epstein........
    Posted by Patsfantilltheend

I see your Galloway and Maroney for Bolt and Phelps, and raise you Ben Watson for Lebron James.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfantilltheend. Show Patsfantilltheend's posts

In Response to Re: Trade Tom Brady! : I see your Galloway and Maroney for Bolt and Phelps, and raise you Ben Watson for Lebron James.
    Posted by PeaceLaur

I would have to disagree, Watson has looked pretty good this year. How about Chris Baker and Mike Wright for Lebron and Shaq? 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

In the 70's, Steeler fans were ready to run Terry Bradshaw out of town. They were calling for Joe Gilliam to be the QB.  And after Bradshaw retired, and Mark Malone became QB, one fan became so mad at his lousy performances, that he drove his car up a stadium ramp and tried to crash into the stadium. Nobody was in the stadium when he did it. It took the Steelers almost 25 years to get another good QB, now that they have Ben. Good QB's are very hard to come by, and Great Qb's like Tom Brady & Peyton Manning are even more rare. Be thankful that you have a great QB, and don't give up on him so easily, he WILL return to form real soon. Enjoy the ride while it last's, because it may be many years before you get another one.

Sections
Shortcuts