Trade Tom sign Peyton

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vegasredsox. Show vegasredsox's posts

Trade Tom sign Peyton

Lets face it people, its our system that makes things run not Brady, come on he was drafted in the 6th round with barley any talent and he thrived but so did a nobody like matt casell so why don't we trade Brady while we can get a huge return and sign Peyton to finish out his time i know you will say no way but can you see Peyton throwing in our system he would smash all kind of records

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Re: Trade Tom sign Peyton

Go away re taarrdd

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Oh, my!  LMFAO.
    Lets get a QB that's 2 yrs older, has had 4 neck surgeries and holds a loosing record against the Pats (7-12) and has only won 1 SB.
    If it's the system, just dump TB and go with Mallet @ 2M /yr.  OK

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Brilliant !

I'd even go one step further ...

Trade Brady .

Sign Manning .

Sign Curtis Painter for back-up insurance .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Lol its just the system but lets go spend $20 million on another quarterback. Okayyyyy!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Nice trolling attempt.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Funny thing is that right now we are closer to the 04' Colts then the 04' Pats  >.<

Take Brady away and add in Peyton and you might as well curl the flying elvis into a horse shoe.

anyways just another troll to add to the pile

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pinkie. Show Pinkie's posts

You had to know someone was going to start this thread....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from vegasredsox. Show vegasredsox's posts

how stupid can some people be, first off Brady plays maybe three more years for the pats, so if you trade him now you would get 3 first round picks and probably two players then you could sign Peyton to a deal around 10 mil no way he gets 20 mil a year dumb a s s Captainzdeno33 then you rebuild the front four the problem is not that or CB'S suck it is our front line cant get a pass rush going and our LB's suck except mayo, learn the game before you comment.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Trade Tom sign Peyton:
    [QUOTE]how stupid can some people be, first off Brady plays maybe three more years for the pats, so if you trade him now you would get 3 first round picks and probably two players then you could sign Peyton to a deal around 10 mil no way he gets 20 mil a year dumb a s s Captainzdeno33 then you rebuild the front four the problem is not that or CB'S suck it is our front line cant get a pass rush going and our LB's suck except mayo, learn the game before you comment.
    Posted by vegasredsox[/QUOTE]

Tell you what. Go check with all the other teams and when you find one that will give up 2 starting caliber players and 3 first round picks feel free to post it

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

I love Brady but the math of it is at least interesting. If you look with head and not heart you still have one of the top 5 QBs in the game (Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Manning - in whatever order you would prefer) who are all a step above everyone else right now.

But you also get some really good players either in the draft or by trading draft picks. Imagine adding 3 very good D players plus one decent WR that leap frogs over Branch. And still have our 4 top picks and a top flight QB.

I AM NOT SAYING I WOULD DO IT.... But I would certainly do the math.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

And one more thing - you would be able to trade Brady to where you want him to go... not to the Jets or inside division or Ravens, etc.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]how stupid can some people be, first off Brady plays maybe three more years for the pats, so if you trade him now you would get 3 first round picks and probably two players then you could sign Peyton to a deal around 10 mil no way he gets 20 mil a year dumb a s s Captainzdeno33 then you rebuild the front four the problem is not that or CB'S suck it is our front line cant get a pass rush going and our LB's suck except mayo, learn the game before you comment.

The only thing you said that I agree with is; "How stoopid can some people be?"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Personally if I were SF I would be wanting Manning and Wayne and Garcon. I would shop Smith around. Maybe get a 2nd rounder for him. Maybe a 2nd this year and a 2 or 3 next year????

Good weather for Manning. Good D and running game so he doesn't have to be perfect from the get go. Give him those comfortable WRs. ANd they have a very dangerous TE and a dangerous but underachieving WR.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

[QUOTE]Personally if I were SF I would be wanting Manning and Wayne and Garcon. I would shop Smith around. Maybe get a 2nd rounder for him. Maybe a 2nd this year and a 2 or 3 next year???? Good weather for Manning. Good D and running game so he doesn't have to be perfect from the get go. Give him those comfortable WRs. ANd they have a very dangerous TE and a dangerous but underachieving WR.
    Posted by portfolio1[/QUOTE]

Alex Smith is a free agent.  They can't shop him for anything.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

It never happens.  TB is always better then Peyton.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Trade Tom sign Peyton : Alex Smith is a free agent.  They can't shop him for anything.
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats[/QUOTE]

OH, I hadn't realized that. Well. THen it makes even more sense for SF in terms of having to negatiate and pay with Smith. Not as good as trading him but still works. SF would become the sort of team we want to be: Good passing game, good running game, good D.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RS75. Show RS75's posts

If the supposition is it's the system and not TB, then agree that TB should be traded for an Emperor's ransom and Mallet should take over - much cheaper, and let the system produce the wins.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

That...
    IS...
    GENIUS!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

If Brady is a system quarterback, why don't all the other teams in the NFL simply duplicate the system and become phenomenally successful?

Why would anyone trade a sure thing for the total crap shoot that draft picks are?  The history of the NFL is littered with sure things who were complete busts.  I would not trade Tom Brady for ten first-round picks. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bubthegrub12. Show Bubthegrub12's posts

PLEASE!!! Put down the crack pipe and walk away! Don't you know that junk will kill you or make you crazy?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

The last time I saw you on here was the day of last year's draft starting about 8 threads about why they suck after every single pick. Solder was such a worthless pick huh. Jog on.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

That is nucking futs.