Trade Tom sign Peyton

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Re: Trade Tom sign Peyton

I can't believe this is really a real post! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

In Response to Trade Tom sign Peyton:
    [QUOTE]Lets face it people, its our system that makes things run not Brady, come on he was drafted in the 6th round with barley any talent and he thrived but so did a nobody like matt casell so why don't we trade Brady while we can get a huge return and sign Peyton to finish out his time i know you will say no way but can you see Peyton throwing in our system he would smash all kind of records
    Posted by vegasredsox[/QUOTE]

Elementary school get out early today or what?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Trade Tom sign Peyton:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Trade Tom sign Peyton : Elementary school get out early today or what?
    Posted by threejak[/QUOTE]
    Vegas felt he/she could QB the Pats since they have a "system" which makes ANY QB look good.  Unfortunately, you have to be a GREAT QB to be a GREAT QB regardless of any team's system.  Vegas doesn't get it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

First you would have to sign Payton to the team.  Now you have to get rid of Brady.  You're not going to get what you want.  Teams will sit because they know you have to dump him.  This scenario falls apart badly in my opinion.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

The thoought crossed my mind but after thinking it through I dismissed it as being a bad idea,one we all clown Pyle Brothers because of their aw shucks gafaws! So why would we want one to run the best offense ever designed? Goober and Gomer are the opposition.Brady has three good years left and then he to will probably leave or retire and unlike the Colts the Patriots at least have drafted his eventual replacement in Ryan Mallett.