Trading Brady?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BleedRedandBlue. Show BleedRedandBlue's posts

Trading Brady?

Hopefully this day is a long way away but do you think that Brady will retire a Patriot or will they try to trade for a high draft pick when they feel he's past his time aka Joe montana to the Chiefs?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Trading Brady?

I heard they were going to trade him for next year's number one pick so they can get Andrew Luck.  

Seriously, if this is your second post, what was your first one about?  Bowel movements?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I think he bleeds green and white

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Well let's think, he has what 4...maybe 5 more years at a high level?  I have a hard time believing Mallett will be willing to sit for 4 years, so maybe 3 years from now something could brew.  A sad day it will be when either 

A. Brady just isn't the same

or

B. He get's traded/released

btw this thread title is obnoxious 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Breaking news! He has been traded for Mark Sanchez!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Trading Brady?:
    [QUOTE]I heard they were going to trade him for next year's number one pick so they can get Andrew Luck.   Seriously, if this is your second post, what was your first one about?  Bowel movements?
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Another busy busy night of insulting people who just asked a simple question I see.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

The Pat organization is all business, but I got to believe Kraft has a soft spot especially for TB. I don't think TB will ever be released or traded. He will retire a Pat and go into the HOF a Patriot. I think Kraft understand legacies and history and wants to insure TB stays a Patriot for life. Even if this means cashing in for a 1st round pick sometime in the future.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I doubt Kraft would allow Brady to be traded unless he was insisting on hanging on after his skills had deteriorated badly. He is a permanent Patriot icon and trading him to another uniform would undermine that somewhat. He is a great asset to Kraft's Patriot brand.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

No, probably will be just released...and picked up by the Bills

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

brady will retire a patriot.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Also, I don't think Brady will pull a Farve. He will see the writing on the wall when the time comes and make the decision to retire before it is forced on him, and this will happen before his value goes down to the point where a trade makes sense anyway.

Actually, you know if Mannings career is truly over (there is some longshot speculation going around) it is tragic...but I think it is far better for the fans and the team for the great ones to go abruptly than to slowly fade...or hang on past their prime.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

I believe Tom will pull the plug before many of us will think it is time. I just believe he will see that he wants to spend more time with his kids. I see him as the type of player who is looking at what is best for him and not the money or fame he has all of that in spades. After football with Tom it is family I believe and that will influence his decision. So I say earlier than anyone here thinks.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jayco. Show Jayco's posts

Actually, as Brady has expresed an interest in getting in to politics eventually, I think he'll retire while he's at the top of his game.

There's a lot to be said for that approach.

I have no idea when that might be, tho...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

You waited until the NFL season was just about to kick off, you waited through an interminable off season and now this is the top thing on your mind? Where was this post in April when there was nothing to talk about? I'm surprised this is keeping you up at night, for me I'm looking forward to this season.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dastardly. Show dastardly's posts

It's a legitimate question.  I personally think TB stays with the team while BB is at the helm.  But didn't TB express his intention to play until he's 40?  I don't think BB would be coaching for that long, so when that time comes I'm thinking his replacement would be initiating the Brady trade.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

Child Please!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mizzzo. Show mizzzo's posts

hahahahahahaha would't trade a water boy for sanchez

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Only other place I would see him go if he didn't want to retire when it was time would be the 49'ers. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

I say we trade brady to the jets for the Elite QUARTERBACK Mark Sanchez before  brady gets too old and no one wants him..lets sweeten the deal and throw our first rounder's for the next 2 years, any taker's.....   -.-

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

GO PATRIOTS!!! WEEK ONE!! MONDAY NIGHT BABAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Brady will retire a Patriot, right after winning 2 more superbowls.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from looneyman. Show looneyman's posts

I would not trade my jock strap for any player on the Jets never mind Brady.

Stop being bored & understant that Brady will retire a Patriot.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

From this past Monday's interview with D&C on EEI...

On who will last with the team longer, Brady or Belichick: "I'm sure he'll get sick of me at some point. Who knows? I love playing. I love playing here. But it's a crazy business. I'm not sure. I've never talked to him about how much longer he wants to coach. As I'm long as I'm playing and playing at a high level, I'll probably be here. When I'm not playing at a high level anymore, I'll probably be shipped on my way."

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

The man will walk away from the game when HE'S ready, and will have to "suffer" by walking off into the sunset with a fairly good looking rich lady and his kids, UGGS and all....when he goes, it will be entirely on his terms, and he won't look back...do you blame him?!

Sections
Shortcuts