Trading for a receiver

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

Re: Trading for a receiver

In response to shadowmocha's comment:

Will the PATS be tradding for a nother receiver.And who might be on there radar.

I expect that the answer is a most definite "No".  They picked the players that they wanted and I believe that they intend to ride this horse all the way to the finish line (barring unforeseen injuries, of course).  Personally, I'm excited to see how this all works out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:

I expect that the answer is a most definite "No".  They picked the players that they wanted and I believe that they intend to ride this horse all the way to the finish line (barring unforeseen injuries, of course).  Personally, I'm excited to see how this all works out.

If these guys are still choking in the sixth week, you bet your behind there will be some trades made. 

That's what $14,000,000 in cap space is for so I'm told.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:

[QUOTE]

If these guys are still choking in the sixth week, you bet your behind there will be some trades made. 

That's what $14,000,000 in cap space is for so I'm told.

[/QUOTE]

By then, Gronk and perhaps Amendola will be back. In a couple more weeks, Vereen. They will not get a better boost than that in the FA market. If they don't do it on the first four weeks, they will not do it this year. At least not for a WR.

I can see it happening to acquire a DT or a CB if Dennard becomes an issue.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:

We don't need one. Lets actually try and develop one of our own for once. Dobson, Boyce, Thomkins... 2 out of 3 of these kids should be studs down the road!!!

"Don't touch my Leatherhelmet!!"

YES. Sometimes, a little patience does wonders for developing new talent.

Yes, yes, yes.  Just 2 of them clicking by Week 3 IS possible.  NOT being sarcastic.  And then it's all water under the bridge.  I'm staying optimistic about this. 

Ya gotta think about guys like Victor Cruz, Jackson on the Bills, A J Green, etc.  Look at their rookie season numbers and all played with "lesser" QBs.  Maybe I'm being too optimistic, but the more reps, the less drops/missed routes as it the show goes forward (i.e. they can only go UP)

To be honest, I'm more concerned about the O-Line and the running game.

Sections
Shortcuts