Trading Randy Moss Would Be A Death Sentence This Season......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Trading Randy Moss Would Be A Death Sentence This Season......

In Response to Re: Trading Randy Moss Would Be A Death Sentence This Season......:
    [QUOTE]It kinda makes you wonder what could have been if Moss never played here and the Pats had continued to play Pats Football!
    Posted by rtuinila[/QUOTE]

A huge part of what's going on is due to Gronk and Hernandez.  I don't believe we make the Super Bowl in 07 without Moss and Thump (Watson) as our TE.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

joining the crow eating fest...

hated us getting rid of Moss for a 3rd rounder...Love it now !!

all I can say is - thank god I am not coaching or managing the Patriots !!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

It was the death sentence for Moss for sure

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

i started a few threads and got a few bullets when i stated that belichick became GM Panic in how he responded to 2006 and peyton. he went nuts and brought everyone in rather than just teaking things and seeing as an event not a catastrophe. the defense let the game go not the offense. was no need to bring in moss or totally rebuild the offense around him esp in the second half as things got colder and the games got closer entering the playoffs...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

Great post. And it took BB two years to make drastic changes to go more towards the true Patriots style. Now it seems the wreckage of AD and Moss is gone and the younger guys will soon be a developed core with big game experience with Brady at the helm. It can't look much brighter.

In Response to Re: Trading Randy Moss Would Be A Death Sentence This Season......:
    [QUOTE]i started a few threads and got a few bullets when i stated that belichick became GM Panic in how he responded to 2006 and peyton. he went nuts and brought everyone in rather than just teaking things and seeing as an event not a catastrophe. the defense let the game go not the offense. was no need to bring in moss or totally rebuild the offense around him esp in the second half as things got colder and the games got closer entering the playoffs...
    Posted by KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]i agree with how bad our D is we cant afford to lose any weapons on O
    Posted by Soxpatsfan08[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm, now how bad is our D? Ans did you notice our offense didn't miss a beat

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Trading Randy Moss Would Be A Death Sentence This Season...... : Hmmmm, now how bad is our D? Ans did you notice our offense didn't miss a beat
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

whats with all the captain hindsights coming out today?? at that point the defense had given up 28 points to the jets and 30 to the bills, and couldnt make a stop on 3rd down to safe their life. we had not gotten branch yet and had very little output from woodhead.