Trading Up?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Trading Up?

Is there anyone in this draft worth Trading up for. Is there a can't miss prospect in this Draft that fits the Pats system, that we would have to move up in the Top 10 to get, without giving up too Much.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

Re: Trading Up?

Suh

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

i would in a heart beat trade up for Suh, he would bring in and open up so many dimensions for this team, he would be with a defensive genius and having a big time player presence on defense will help take pressure from the offense

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from deman3392. Show deman3392's posts

It would have to be Suh, Spiller, McClain, Kindle, or Pierre-Paul

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nellie2355. Show nellie2355's posts

In Response to Re: Trading Up?:
    [QUOTE]It would have to be Suh, Spiller, McClain, Kindle, or Pierre-Paul
    Posted by deman3392[/QUote

how does everyone want to get spiller we dont need a running back right now and our biggest problem was our defence and lack of playmaking at the receiver
    position other then welker and moss.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from italianchamp25. Show italianchamp25's posts

eric berry- safety from tennessee. he is overall the best football prospect in this draft, kid is a monster with it comes to tackling players..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r8q8aYIyFc

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hoier. Show Hoier's posts

They could have had the Raider's #1 in this year's draft for Seymor.......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from timsandra. Show timsandra's posts

They could have had the Raider's #1 in this year's draft for Seymor.......
    Posted by Hoier

no they couldnt. Raiders offered  a #2 this year or #1 next year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

No first rounder is ever worth trading up more than five spots in any NFL draft.  For second rounders, the upward limit is maybe ten spots.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

No one is worth trading that far up for. It would cost way too much. the only player I woudl move heaven and earth for is Suh, but not this year. We have too many other holes to fill and need our 2nds. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

In a different draft I am all for trading up, this draft is just too deep. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAPats. Show LAPats's posts

I understand these two are great but, for what it's worth, I'm hearing Suh and McCoy project better into 4-3 systems.  

If we did trade up, I'd love to see us nab Rolando MClain.  ILB not our biggest need, but pairing him with Mayo in the middle of the field could give our D some fing LEADERSHIP and IDENTITY for the first time in years.  Bring back some nasty.

He's the one 10-20 prospect I'd be happy to see us reach for.   

Getting GEEKED UP for this draft though.  Time for BB to get his super freak on. 

Go PATS!!!! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I understand these two are great but, for what it's worth, I'm hearing Suh and McCoy project better into 4-3 systems.   If we did trade up, I'd love to see us nab Rolando MClain.  ILB not our biggest need, but pairing him with Mayo in the middle of the field could give our D some fing LEADERSHIP and IDENTITY for the first time in years.  Bring back some nasty. He's the one 10-20 prospect I'd be happy to see us reach for.    Getting GEEKED UP for this draft though.  Time for BB to get his super freak on.  Go PATS!!!! 
    Posted by LAPats

YES!

Anybody who watched any portion of the NCAA Football National Championship Game this year when Alabama was playing defense saw the second coming of Brian Urlacher.  The guy can fly around, he can lead a defense - he's complete.

Put him next to Mayo and they'd wreak havoc on people.  Move McKenzie and Guyton outside and hope that someone out of McKenzie, Ninkovich, Crable, Burgess, and Guyton can pan out to play opposite of Banta-Cain.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: Trading Up? : YES! Anybody who watched any portion of the NCAA Football National Championship Game this year when Alabama was playing defense saw the second coming of Brian Urlacher.  The guy can fly around, he can lead a defense - he's complete. Put him next to Mayo and they'd wreak havoc on people.  Move McKenzie and Guyton outside and hope that someone out of McKenzie, Ninkovich, Crable, Burgess, and Guyton can pan out to play opposite of Banta-Cain.
    Posted by NickC1188

He also doesn't get touched because of mt. cody. He has crones disease as well, that is a bigger deal than people realize.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'd take Suh or McCoy, they'd change your defense for the next ten years.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAPats. Show LAPats's posts

In Response to Re: Trading Up? : YES! Anybody who watched any portion of the NCAA Football National Championship Game this year when Alabama was playing defense saw the second coming of Brian Urlacher.  The guy can fly around, he can lead a defense - he's complete. Put him next to Mayo and they'd wreak havoc on people.  Move McKenzie and Guyton outside and hope that someone out of McKenzie, Ninkovich, Crable, Burgess, and Guyton can pan out to play opposite of Banta-Cain.
    Posted by NickC1188

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAPats. Show LAPats's posts

Suh and McCoy are fantasy football.  We'd never be able to get that high in the draft order.  I'm thinking Realm Of Possibility guys and McClain's the one I see making the biggest impact of the upper mid first round players.

My brother has Crohn's and with the right meds, most complications, if any, occur at an older age.  

And we have Wilfork.  Mayo and McClain.  Sounds like a late 70's TV show. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Suh and McCoy are fantasy football.  We'd never be able to get that high in the draft order.  I'm thinking Realm Of Possibility guys and McClain's the one I see making the biggest impact of the upper mid first round players. My brother has Crohn's and with the right meds, most complications, if any, occur at an older age.   And we have Wilfork.  Mayo and McClain.  Sounds like a late 70's TV show. 
    Posted by LAPats

Yeah I guess you're right, Wilfork would keep McClain clean. I just don't know about spending two high draft picks on middle linebackers that can't rush.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Suh
    Posted by PatsFanGermany

BB should trade oakland's #1 2011 to st. louis to get Suh. i say the future is now, not next year. this guy would be an instatnt force on the d-line the pats need

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Kansas- Why would St. Louis make that trade?  The Patriots would have to offer more than the 1st in 2011

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Kansas- Why would St. Louis make that trade?  The Patriots would have to offer more than the 1st in 2011
    Posted by Rocky

i've some chatter they are willing to trade the pick. yes, the pats would probably have to more than oakland's #1 in 2011, but that pick would be a nice enticement

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Trading Up? : i've some chatter they are willing to trade the pick. yes, the pats would probably have to more than oakland's #1 in 2011, but that pick would be a nice enticement
    Posted by kansaspatriot

If they could make that trade without giving up too many picks, Suh would be a great pick up!!  He is a beast!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots12x81. Show Patriots12x81's posts

In Response to Re: Trading Up? : BB should trade oakland's #1 2011 to st. louis to get Suh. i say the future is now, not next year. this guy would be an instatnt force on the d-line the pats need
    Posted by kansaspatriot

First of all the rams wont take that now detroit at #2 they would st louis has to get bradford or there screwed but i agree on suh

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

I would only trade up for an impact player, one who is around the ball such as QB, RB, WR, OLB or shutdown corner.  I would move for Graham whose stock has shot up through the roof. 

Suh is a good player but honestly in a 3/4 defense he would be a Mazeratti in a L.A. traffic jam.