training camp

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mooney12. Show Mooney12's posts

training camp

When does camp start and roster cuts begin. I am most curious about the wr battle. I want Lloyd Welker Gafney Ocho and a healthy Gonzalez. If Gonzalez isn't healthy, I'l take an older Branch of Stallworth.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: training camp

I think camp usually starts in July . . . cuts start coming after the preason games start in August, I think (though there's always some roster churn through camp). 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

training camp is around the last week of July. 25 something like that. varies a bit each yr.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Boston Globe's version from 2011

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

In Response to training camp:
    [QUOTE]When does camp start and roster cuts begin. I am most curious about the wr battle. I want Lloyd Welker Gafney Ocho and a healthy Gonzalez. If Gonzalez isn't healthy, I'l take an older Branch of Stallworth.
    Posted by Mooney12[/QUOTE]

Its going to be a very interesting camp, lots of competition, especially at WR.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to training camp:
    [QUOTE]When does camp start and roster cuts begin. I am most curious about the wr battle. I want Lloyd Welker Gafney Ocho and a healthy Gonzalez. If Gonzalez isn't healthy, I'l take an older Branch of Stallworth.
    Posted by Mooney12[/QUOTE]

WRs:
    Welker, Llyod, Gaffney, Stallworth, Branch, Ebert, Gonzalez

Ocho is gone.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mooney12. Show Mooney12's posts

In Response to training camp : WRs: Welker, Llyod, Gaffney, Stallworth, Branch, Ebert, Gonzalez Ocho is gone.
    Boy Ebert going to da practice squad grilled up OCHOCINCO Making the team son. Bet your eyebrows and nose CHAD makes the team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

And LBs also-Mayo-Spikes Nink-Fletcher-Jones-Hightower-White-then hybrids like Fanane etcIn Response to Re: training camp:
    [QUOTE]In Response to training camp : Its going to be a very interesting camp, lots of competition, especially at WR.
    Posted by 15315k[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In Response to Re: training camp:
    [QUOTE]In Response to training camp : WRs: Welker, Llyod, Gaffney, Stallworth, Branch, Ebert, Gonzalez Ocho is gone.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Ebert?? hahaha Bartender, I'll have whatever kansaspatriot is having....