Trash Talk

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Trash Talk

You and me both. Considering WHO the trash-talking is coming from, it's sad because it's not like they've won anything.

Just a negative tweet here or there and even the so-called professional writers get sucked in. In today's Globe article, the lady mentioned how many kids Cromartie had with various women. I get it, it's sickening, irresponsible, and I really feel for the kids knowing they're not going to have a chance in life considering how they were raised. Let's not forget though, Brady also had a kid out of wedlock. I love the guy and I've met him before, he's a really nice guy. It just goes to show that they're humans and like us, they screw up. Why Cromartie made the same mistake that many times is being comprehension but again, who are we to judge off-field stuff. I care about what they do between the lines and truthfully, Cromartie couldn't play dead in a Western and Brady will go after him like he did with Anthony Smith.

I can't wait for Sunday just because it'll be about the game itself and not about what irrelevant players have to say on Twitter and Facebook.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I believe there is a purpose behind the talk.  The Jets are hoping to get into Brady's head so that he says "I'll show them" and forces some throws.  Think about it.  Rex and company have been unusually talkative; even for them.  Rex started dissing on Brady even before the Colts game.  They might feel that turnovers will be the difference in this game, and want Brady to force some bad throws.  They're baiting him.

Ryan does know defense.  For all we know he's gone back and looked at games Brady has played after trash talking and notice a tendency for Brady to force some throws for payback.

I just find this much talk suspicious.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Clearly, they're just copying Tom Coughlin and the 2007 Giants.

There is nothing suspicious of this trash talk, it has nothing to do with some master Jet psychological warfare. 

The Jets have been up against bigger rival all week long - The NEW YORK MEDIA.  The New York papers have baited the Jets into being stupid and making fools of themselves like Brady will do on the field Sunday. 

The Jets know one thing, when one of their stupid comments gets published, there is no backtracking, they have to pretend it is ok.  Internally, there has to be a semi-lockdown dumb comments to the press coming soon.  even Daily New readers voted Cromartie an a'hole at 65% and Ryan 18% to Brady and Belichick at 10% and 7%.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hagen910. Show hagen910's posts

I love it. Keep talking trash, it makes the week leading up to the game more interesting.  Why do people get so bent out of shape over it.  Its a sporting event.  My favorite, your team has no class, no your team is classless etc etc.  Funny stuff, It makes beating the Jets that much more enjoyable, plus the Jets are right, the patriots talk trash, just they do it on the field.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

This is a direct quote form the foots mouth..

"We're going to be watching somebody else play, so it really doesn't matter.
    (already planning on being Home for the SB)

"To think that a comment here or there is going to incite them to play at a greater level or something like that, I don't believe that's true. ...
     OK, So in that logic...   why are the Jets trash talking?.. it doesn't do them any good!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Trash Talk:
    I love it. Keep talking trash, it makes the week leading up to the game more interesting.  Why do people get so bent out of shape over it.  Its a sporting event.  My favorite, your team has no class, no your team is classless etc etc.  Funny stuff, It makes beating the Jets that much more enjoyable, plus the Jets are right, the patriots talk trash, just they do it on the field.
    Posted by hagen910

It's not about being bent out of shape, it's wondering why on earth a team,especially the Jets, would think this approach will work against BB and Brady.

BB and Brady/the team, have been pining for another crack at a home playoff game since last year's loss, and they have been looking for another crack at a SB since September 2008.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from VirginiaPats. Show VirginiaPats's posts

You and me both. Considering WHO the trash-talking is coming from, it's sad because it's not like they've won anything. Just a negative tweet here or there and even the so-called professional writers get sucked in. In today's Globe article, the lady mentioned how many kids Cromartie had with various women. I get it, it's sickening, irresponsible, and I really feel for the kids knowing they're not going to have a chance in life considering how they were raised. Let's not forget though, Brady also had a kid out of wedlock. I love the guy and I've met him before, he's a really nice guy. It just goes to show that they're humans and like us, they screw up. Why Cromartie made the same mistake that many times is being comprehension but again, who are we to judge off-field stuff. I care about what they do between the lines and truthfully, Cromartie couldn't play dead in a Western and Brady will go after him like he did with Anthony Smith. I can't wait for Sunday just because it'll be about the game itself and not about what irrelevant players have to say on Twitter and Facebook.
    Posted by apdynasty23

Actually, the knock on Cromatie is not about having a child out of Wedlock as Brady has (which by the way is no big thing , these days , this is not 1950 anymore). But the affect of Not Paying for his 9 children from those 8 woman he had his children with. Unlike Brady who has always paid for his child with Bridette and takes a full Father role.

But to the heading of the post I agree, enough of the trash posting. Let the game be played out on the field.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: Trash Talk : Actually, the knock on Cromatie is not about having a child out of Wedlock as Brady has (which by the way is no big thing , these days , this is not 1950 anymore). But the affect of Not Paying for his 9 children from those 8 woman he had his children with. Unlike Brady who has always paid for his child with Bridette and takes a full Father role. But to the heading of the post I agree, enough of the trash posting. Let the game be played out on the field.
    Posted by VirginiaPats

Good point. The article I read didn't make that clarification: only that they both had kids from women they didn't marry. Like I said, they're people, like you and me. Enough of who did what. Let's play ball!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

rookie jest guard slaucon noted our blowout of the jests was a fluke...

i certainly dont want a close game and they should realize when they talk all this STUPID sh*t it only means that we will pile it on should the opportunity arise

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Trash Talk:
    I feel like a lot of pats fans are surprised to hear the words that are coming out of the New York Jets. Posted by maine12

Not really, this is not new. But the latest stuff by Crowfarty is uncalled for.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

In Response to Trash Talk : Not really, this is not new. But the latest stuff by Crowfarty is uncalled for.
    Posted by kansaspatriot

No surprise to me, the only surprise is that more Jets players haven't said worse things then already said. Still a couple days left before the game though.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I believe there is a purpose behind the talk.  The Jets are hoping to get into Brady's head so that he says "I'll show them" and forces some throws.  Think about it.  Rex and company have been unusually talkative; even for them.  Rex started dissing on Brady even before the Colts game.  They might feel that turnovers will be the difference in this game, and want Brady to force some bad throws.  They're baiting him. Ryan does know defense.  For all we know he's gone back and looked at games Brady has played after trash talking and notice a tendency for Brady to force some throws for payback. I just find this much talk suspicious.
    Posted by carawaydj

I think they are JUST really fond of cameras, and talking, and themselves, and are feeling left out with the coverage the Pats are getting.  Its NOT something new for them. The individual players have shown this in the past (Edwards, Holmes, Tomlinson, Cromartie, etc) with other teams.  NOW they have a coach who CANT shut up, is outrageous, etc, so who will be able to tell THEM not to?  People are beginning to hate them, and that will help us, in that they will actually be HAPPY when we smash them.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

After all the trash talk & "making them eat their words" I know there is one thing that everyone has forgotten about which is the real reason the Patriots will want to totally humiliate the Jets again...

What am I talking about?  Jets'Trip gate & them trying to smear the Patriots Organization by saying the Patriots do the same thing!!!  This in itself already fuels the Pats brass to put the pedal beyond the floor & humiliate the Jets again.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I believe there is a purpose behind the talk.  The Jets are hoping to get into Brady's head so that he says "I'll show them" and forces some throws.  Think about it.  Rex and company have been unusually talkative; even for them.  Rex started dissing on Brady even before the Colts game.  They might feel that turnovers will be the difference in this game, and want Brady to force some bad throws.  They're baiting him. Ryan does know defense.  For all we know he's gone back and looked at games Brady has played after trash talking and notice a tendency for Brady to force some throws for payback. I just find this much talk suspicious.
    Posted by carawaydj

I agree, the same thought crossed my mind earlier this evening when I was watching SC coverage of the issue.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerice50. Show jerice50's posts

Posted by carawaydj

Interesting point, caraway.
    If you think about it, Ryan, though a large, bobbing fartballoon, was clever enough for Belicheck to hire, so there must be something there, there.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

Posted by BradyMossFan

Again, excellent.  Where is the Revis island pic?  I can't find it anymore.  I want to send it to some Jets fans.

Sections
Shortcuts