Trevor Scott: when will he be cut?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

Trevor Scott: when will he be cut?

Not saying i'm pulling for it but well i've gotten used to it.  Player stands out during anothers injury and he ends up waived.  Hope he continues to get chances like ninko

My take on last nights game.  We did real well for having one less play per drive.  Every 1st down was realy 2nd and 10.  drop drop welky drop.  So to do that good with one less down is SUPER impressive. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Re: Trevor Scott: when will he be cut?

he'll get cut in time for the next game....lol

just one of BB's inner workings...or he'll be a healthy scratch or something

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Why should he be cut?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

In response to getdrunkstupit's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not saying i'm pulling for it but well i've gotten used to it.  Player stands out during anothers injury and he ends up waived.  Hope he continues to get chances like ninko

[/QUOTE]

The only player I can think you're referencing is Sterling Moore.  Moore had 1 good game (granted it was REALLY good, on a big stage in the AFCCG), but other than that played very poorly for this team.  Scott has played much more consistently than Moore ever did.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ejb222. Show ejb222's posts

IF he gets cut it wont be until the return fo Cunningham. But I dont know that he is that far down the depth chart on the DE to be first cut when the happens. I don't know that DB will be cut just because of the quantities that BB likes to keep on hand.