Trevor Scott

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

Trevor Scott

Trevor had a nice game in Miami.  But was it because he went up against Jake Long's replacement for most of the game?  But that is part of this game.  I thought the kid looked good.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Trevor Scott

In response to Clay73's comment:

Trevor had a nice game in Miami.  But was it because he went up against Jake Long's replacement for most of the game?  But that is part of this game.  I thought the kid looked good.

Two things, one, Scott played LDE against Miami and had to line up with the RT. Ninkovich played RDE and had to face off against Miami's replacement LT and came away with 0 sacks.

2.) Scott isn't a kid, Scott is like 32 years old.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Two things, one, Scott played LDE against Miami and had to line up with the RT. Ninkovich played RDE and had to face off against Miami's replacement LT and came away with 0 sacks.

Trevor Scott is 28 and has only started 17 games in his entire NFL career (when I say 17, I mean starts, not games he's actually played in). The guy had a season cut short due to injury and didn't play all that much (at least well) coming back from that injury the following season. An interesting stat or measurable about Scott...he ran a 4.56 at 255 lbs. at his pro day. Not too shabby - no wonder he can get around the corner. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Trevor Scott is 28 and has only started 17 games in his entire NFL career (when I say 17, I mean starts, not games he's actually played in). The guy had a season cut short due to injury and didn't play all that much (at least well) coming back from that injury the following season. An interesting stat or measurable about Scott...he ran a 4.56 at 255 lbs. at his pro day. Not too shabby - no wonder he can get around the corner. 

I'd love to see Scott get more reps, especially with Chandler Jones. 

Sections
Shortcuts