Trick play??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Trick play??

Some fan on ESPNBoston.com commented about an Edelman to Moss play. I'd LOVE to see that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from emilycuba33. Show emilycuba33's posts

That would be great!!  Any trick play to knock the Jets down one more notch!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

yes there will be trick plays. Watch for them to come from the Jets. They need to spark some offense.. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

I commented a few weeks back that I would love to see Edelman to Welker for a score. Really great if it happened against the Jets.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I'd like to see us figure out how to get both Welker and Edelman on the field at the same time.  A trick play would be great.  Edelman has "trick play toolkit" written all over him. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

If we're up by 3 TD's with 5 minutes to go in the game I'd like to see them start faking punts and running gadget plays to rub it in.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from emilycuba33. Show emilycuba33's posts

In Response to Re: Trick play??:
    [QUOTE]If we're up by 3 TD's with 5 minutes to go in the game I'd like to see them start faking punts and running gadget plays to rub it in.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

Me too!  But, Brady picking apart their "d" with all his weapons will be pretty sweet too!!!!  Maybe no trick play will be necessary!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

With the way the Jets' offense has been playing..  it would be a trick play just to see them score a TD!!  Everyone would say..  "Did you see that?  The Jets scored a TD?  They must be tricking us!!""  LOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Halfback Pass: Faulk to Hernandez

Wide reciever pass/Fake reverse: Julian to Moss

Fake Punt: Never know

Fake Field Goal: Never know

End Arounds and Reverses: Brady to Moss in backfield

Reverse Flea Flicker: I see this as the play the Pats will use, they have in past

Halfback direct Snap: Like to see Julian do this

Double Pass: Brady to Julian

Hook and lateral: Welker to Moss

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Yes it's gonna be on defense though. Belichick is gonna line up at cornerback and end Sanchez's season with a devastating strip/sack and score to put the game out of reach.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Onside kick to start the game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from emilycuba33. Show emilycuba33's posts

[QUOTE]With the way the Jets' offense has been playing..  it would be a trick play just to see them score a TD!!  Everyone would say..  "Did you see that?  The Jets scored a TD?  They must be tricking us!!""  LOL
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

This is good stuff!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

yeah, i hope they have a few, plus i'm counting on a Tate runback for 6 and another pick 6 from our defense

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

Edelman running the wildcat with the 3 TEs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

How about an end around with Edelman running by the Jets bench. He's got a wide open field in front of him, but stops, and throws a laser right into the big man's cr*tch. I'm thinking "The Longest Yard" here.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from emilycuba33. Show emilycuba33's posts

[QUOTE]yeah, i hope they have a few, plus i'm counting on a Tate runback for 6 and another pick 6 from our defense
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

It would be great for the "d" to get a td, a couple of int's and force a fumble or two from LT (or Greene)!!!  It would soon shut the "talking heads" up about the Jets having the #1 d in the league!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

No tricks, just beat them like the proverbial Red Headed Stepchild.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]No tricks, just beat them like the proverbial Red Headed Stepchild.
    Posted by Tcal2[/QUOTE]

LOL

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Both the offense and the defense are young.  BB is better off having few trick plays.  A well-executed somewhat vanilla offense and defense is better than an unpracticed offense/defense with one trick play.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Trick play?? : LOL
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

LMAO kp....great picture

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

I would love to see a trick play of Randy to Brady for a TD because we all know Randy has an arm and I know they have a play in the playbook for Brady to catch the ball.

How funny would that be Brady over Revis....

Anyways as I am done living in lala land probably no trick plays this weekend.