Troll sucide pool

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Re: Troll sucide pool

In Response to Re: Troll sucide pool:
    Why would that be?  The Jets are in the playoffs again after improving on last years win total. 
    Posted by PhatRex

oh look who stopped crying long enough to come back and talk sh it, your team's done, deal with it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Why would that be?  The Jets are in the playoffs again after improving on last years win total. 
    Posted by PhatRex

So are the Pats. =D Ef'ing clown. 

Jets 2009 = 9-7
    Jets 2010 = 10-5

Pats 2009 = 10-6
    Pats 2010 = 13-2

=D 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Do other team sites have as many trolls as we do? Just wondering.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Do other team sites have as many trolls as we do? Just wondering.
    Posted by raptor64d

Jets don't, been there a couple times and all Jets fan do is badmouth Fat boy and the whole team. Then some come here to build their ego, course after you've lost a couple to loser teams, need to stay away for awhile!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Troll sucide pool : Not only are you an idiot, but you are an idiot.  One) I didn't say anything about your moronic typo - that's your cuddle bunny, rusty pinkhat's gig. Two) I was replying to some other moron (not the moron author) that thought she should reply with the patsies record to your stupid topic concerning the other teams' fans. Get it, dooooosh?  Are all patsy fans as dumb as you... don't bother, I know the answer.
    Posted by PhatRex

Shouldn't you be on the Jerks board with your other Fat, F'n failure, foot fetish, freakin fraud, friends? Fool!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

In Response to Re: Troll sucide pool : Shouldn't you be on the Jerks board with your other Fat, F'n failure, foot fetish, freakin fraud, friends? Fool!
    Posted by pezz4pats

Big Vince, your language makes me blush, LOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick8795. Show Rick8795's posts

Once home field advantage was clinched the posts got uber trollish. Makes me want to re-visit the Indy Star website and take a verbal dump over there. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

In Response to Re: Troll sucide pool : Shouldn't you be on the Jerks board with your other Fat, F'n failure, foot fetish, freakin fraud, friends? Fool!
    Posted by pezz4pats

Fabulously fantastic.

Sections
Shortcuts