Trolls in Patriots Forum

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Trolls in Patriots Forum

Who cares?  The last thing we should do for the attention-loving trolls is devote a whole thread to them!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Exactly prolate - who cares is right - lt's a forum to talk Patriot Football.  If folks choose to disagree or chime in with their own opinions/statements - it is what it is.  At least boston.com has a spot where we can vent in here about things and make points on this team. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: Trolls in Patriots Forum:
    [QUOTE]Exactly prolate - who cares is right - lt's a forum to talk Patriot Football.  If folks choose to disagree or chime in with their own opinions/statements - it is what it is.  At least boston.com has a spot where we can vent in here about things and make points on this team. 
    Posted by NOISE[/QUOTE]

Exactly, I'm an officially anointed troll yet I love football and the pats. I do feel however that they have made too many personnel mistakes the past few years that have cost them Super Bowls. I'm spoiled, I believe and want them to win more, because they have the best coach and best QB. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Thanks mthurl, They (the Pats) DO have the BEST COACH and the BEST QB in the LEAGUE - NO questions Asked there! and I think most would def. agree with that.

Folks (like myself) just want the Pats to win as MANY SB's as we can during this ERA!!  B/c Tom Brady / BB combo won't come around these neck of the woods for a very long time!   and noticing some of the Moves (or NON-MOVES) the past couple seasons (since great 07 year) - they haven't been what I think we are use to. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

just don't respond to their threads anymore. don't even respond by calling them a troll or psoting a troll picture. let them make their stoopid 1 post and they'll get the message

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BloodnGutz. Show BloodnGutz's posts

[QUOTE]just don't respond to their threads anymore. don't even respond by calling them a troll or psoting a troll picture. let them make their stoopid 1 post and they'll get the message
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Exactly

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

I don't know about trolls but there certainly are a ton of prikkks on this forum. 25% decent people and 75% idiot. If you want to converse with decent people I suggest you smash your computer and go talk to live people.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BloodnGutz. Show BloodnGutz's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, many, many many trolls.  Of which some, like mthurl says, are patriot fans accused of trolling because of a relentlessly negative attitude.  Some, like BloodNGutz, are pretending to be fans and then piling on insults whenever possible.  Some like PhatRex and Underdogggg, are here straightforwardly for some other team, pretending to want "discussion" but really just bashing the Pats.  I think the first group is misguided.  The second, woefully immature.  The third, lost, lonley, and obviously rejected by fans of their own team.  I have petitioned Boston Dottie for a restriction not allowing anyone with less than 200 posts to start a thread, I will begin reporting people in groups 2 and 3 directly for banning.  We have gone past ignore, it's time for action.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]
    OH My Gawd, your my Hero!Yell

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, many, many many trolls.  Of which some, like mthurl says, are patriot fans accused of trolling because of a relentlessly negative attitude.  Some, like BloodNGutz, are pretending to be fans and then piling on insults whenever possible.  Some like PhatRex and Underdogggg, are here straightforwardly for some other team, pretending to want "discussion" but really just bashing the Pats.  I think the first group is misguided.  The second, woefully immature.  The third, lost, lonley, and obviously rejected by fans of their own team.  I have petitioned Boston Dottie for a restriction not allowing anyone with less than 200 posts to start a thread, I will begin reporting people in groups 2 and 3 directly for banning.  We have gone past ignore, it's time for action.  
    Your right, action against people like you that think they can dictate who can come in on an open forum, if you dont like it , leave! We will make sur eto report you and your ridiculous behaviour. Troll

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

Your nothing but a big baby trying to make trouble, I am reporting you

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleLazJunior. Show LittleLazJunior's posts

Ive seen trolls come and go and you Dave are one of the biggest trouble makers in here, I am with Matilda and reporting you.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Dictionary: a lure used in trolling for fish. so...someone who puts out controversial statements just to stir things up..
    Who are the Trolls on this forum: Leon - a Jets fan (and her different versions), Stomper (what team does she support?), BludNGutz (Stomper's other name)..
    Whom else?"     ~PatsFanInBA2

"Whom Else," you ask?  A: Me...and a lot of other people on this BDC Board.

~Sorry ALL, Been away outta state for a couple weeks, so haven't posted for a little bit...this seems as good a place to begin in again as anywhere.  See, I like many other on this Board, Believe that a "Troll" is nothing more or less than someone who REGULARLY, takes a nasty derogatory, derisive, and very often-utterly rude & condescending viewpoint, Which is antagonistic not simply to the Web-Site which this Board is dedicated to (i.e. New England Patriots), but is far, FAR more often than not-Usually senseless & demeaning towards it's Fans and this Board's Members...doing it for?  WhoTH knows exactly why...A pathological but very sad personal sadism for Derisions Sake alone...i-d-freakin'-k?

Stompper=Troll?  No sir....and yes, I would be stating this in most 99.99% probability, even IF I didn't happen to be the very fortunate and appreciative bearer of a dedicated namesake by him (I believe?) in my utmost honor (LilLazJunior)...  But see, HERE is why I will ALWAYS go to proverbial bat for those like Stompper, those like him, AND for anyone else I happen to actually see whenever I come across them being personally denigrated by the likes of you: 

BEEN ALL over these Pats's Sports's Boards pal...  AND I, like many Pats's Fans and Other Team Fans, KEEP coming back to this This Boston Dot Com Patriots Board...
         THIS BDC Board doesn't have "Lounges" with 150 different topics and all the bell's and whistles and gadget links and inserts that would make your head spin... 
         THIS BDC Board doesn't have prizes to win and contests to enter or fees for special services and information, OR some kind of real or psuedo celebrity chats with reporters or "Insiders" or "Exclusive Qualifying Members", or local or national beat writers on here, giving there scoops and locker-room takes...

And guess what?  I don't want that stuff, and I don't NEED that stuff.

Wanna know what I want?  1 minute I wanna laugh about ~ewhite starting a an ENTIRE thread about the ampersand ("&") symbol, just ta see what Some of the BDC Posters's "true feelings" are regarding it's usage, THEN the next minute I wanna see ~ewhite drop some cool take on the various uses of "The Big Nickel" Defense and How it could benefit New England in '10.  A minute later, I wanna see tcal starting an entire thread detailing hour by hour, New Englands's Free Agent OffSeasona moves at the very onset of the 12'oclock midnight hour when this 2010 Free Agency began, THEN I wanna carelessly scrolll down that particular "Breaking News" Thread, and fall off my chair ROFLMAO, after I happen across a picture of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, with a bottom heading of "BREAKING NEWS!!!" ~brad and angie=splitsville...  AND IF Stommper, for instance, wants to chime in next with a Tomb Raider Pic, or a F#rt Joke, or a news story about claiming Marquess Murrell of waivers...I WANT and NEED him to have that freedom, in order to do so...

NO Board, Is as informative, funny, unique, creative, insightful, informed AND Witty and Amusing AS THIS BDC Pats Board...  Ya want a Board where there's 10,000 Rules about saying and doin' the PC status quo of static thinking, AND to be rewarded for being a sychophant OR punished for being original?  I personally suggest PatsFans.com.  Ya wanna Board for pure unchecked Imbec!lic YET still totally unoriginal ideas alone, but with wild and zany zinggers with trolls and 11 year old brains?  I highly recommend ESPN.com.  Ya want solely stats and news, and EVERYthing in black and white...?  Then hit up The Wall Street Journal Obituaries.   But again, IF ya want novel and breaking insights, people goin' out on a limb for team and personally, and having the uptmost freedom to construct these things in posts which are totally personal, highly intelligent, witty, funny, creative, AND totally Informative at once, and anywhere and Everywhere in between...then No, ...this BDC Board probably ain't for you.       

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Ignore those who are here only to disrupt and annoy; refrain from name calling; stick to the topic; bring something to the table:  My recipe for enjoying this forum.

My 2 cents.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

I see the chief troll has decided to come out from behind his fake disgruntled pats fan names and appear as himself today. Leon's always good for a laugh. He hid the whole time Revis was sitting out but now comes back with a post about defense. Pathetic as usual.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Leon's always good for a laugh. He hid the whole time Revis was sitting out but now comes back with a post about defense. Pathetic as usual."

How DARE you say that Evil?!?  Leon actually quipped a rather brilliant immortal truth: "Defense wins games- Offense scores points."  Personally, I've come to expect infinitely less from him...like, "Offense scores points- Defense stops points."  Leon's vastly raised the NYJ's Fans' bar by a mile in my eyes...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]" Leon's always good for a laugh. He hid the whole time Revis was sitting out but now comes back with a post about defense. Pathetic as usual ."   How DARE you say that Evil ?!?  Leon actually quipped a rather brilliant immortal truth: " Defense wins games- Offense scores points ."  Personally, I've come to expect infinitely less from him...like, " Offense scores points- Defense stops points ."  Leon's vastly raised the NYJ's Fans' bar by a mile in my eyes...
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

Bugboy's visit was short lived wasn't it? I don't know if the mods booted him or he pussed out after getting spanked.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"The crazy Mods had me banned for one reason or another and several of you people were getting a little obsessed with old Leon.It was a much needed break for both sides."

I think it's because we have an inferiority complex towards you and your team.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Welcome home. Laz.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

[QUOTE]" Dictionary:  a   lure   used   in   trolling   for   fish. so...someone who puts out controversial statements just to stir things up.. Who are the Trolls on this forum: Leon - a Jets fan (and her different versions), Stomper (what team does she support?), BludNGutz (Stomper's other name).. Whom else ?"     ~ PatsFanInBA2 " Whom Else ," you ask?  A: Me ...and a lot of other people on this BDC Board. ~ Sorry ALL, Been away outta state for a couple weeks, so haven't posted for a little bit...this seems as good a place to begin in again as anywhere.  See, I like many other on this Board, Believe that a "Troll" is nothing more or less than someone who REGULARLY, takes a nasty derogatory, derisive, and very often-utterly rude & condescending viewpoint, Which is antagonistic not simply to the Web-Site which this Board is dedicated to (i.e. New England Patriots), but is far, FAR more often than not-Usually senseless & demeaning towards it's Fans and this Board's Members...doing it for?  WhoTH knows exactly why...A pathological but very sad personal sadism for Derisions Sake alone...i-d-freakin'-k? Stompper=Troll?  No sir....and yes, I would be stating this in most 99.99% probability, even IF I didn't happen to be the very fortunate and appreciative bearer of a dedicated namesake by him (I believe?) in my utmost honor (LilLazJunior)...  But see, HERE is why I will ALWAYS go to proverbial bat for those like Stompper, those like him, AND for anyone else I happen to actually see whenever I come across them being personally denigrated by the likes of you:  BEEN ALL over these Pats's Sports's Boards pal...  AND I, like many Pats's Fans and Other Team Fans, KEEP coming back to this This Boston Dot Com Patriots Board...      THIS BDC Board doesn't have "Lounges" with 150 different topics and all the bell's and whistles and gadget links and inserts that would make your head spin...       THIS BDC Board doesn't have prizes to win and contests to enter or fees for special services and information, OR some kind of real or psuedo celebrity chats with reporters or "Insiders" or "Exclusive Qualifying Members", or local or national beat writers on here, giving there scoops and locker-room takes... And guess what?  I don't want that stuff, and I don't NEED that stuff. Wanna know what I want?  1 minute I wanna laugh about ~ewhite starting a an ENTIRE thread about the ampersand ("&") symbol, just ta see what Some of the BDC Posters's "true feelings" are regarding it's usage, THEN the next minute I wanna see ~ewhite drop some cool take on the various uses of "The Big Nickel" Defense and How it could benefit New England in '10.  A minute later, I wanna see tcal starting an entire thread detailing hour by hour, New Englands's Free Agent OffSeasona moves at the very onset of the 12'oclock midnight hour when this 2010 Free Agency began, THEN I wanna carelessly scrolll down that particular "Breaking News" Thread, and fall off my chair ROFLMAO, after I happen across a picture of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, with a bottom heading of "BREAKING NEWS!!!" ~brad and angie=splitsville...  AND IF Stommper, for instance, wants to chime in next with a Tomb Raider Pic, or a F#rt Joke, or a news story about claiming Marquess Murrell of waivers...I WANT and NEED him to have that freedom, in order to do so... NO Board, Is as informative, funny, unique, creative, insightful, informed AND Witty and Amusing AS THIS BDC Pats Board...  Ya want a Board where there's 10,000 Rules about saying and doin' the PC status quo of static thinking, AND to be rewarded for being a sychophant OR punished for being original?  I personally suggest PatsFans.com.  Ya wanna Board for pure unchecked Imbec!lic YET still totally unoriginal ideas alone, but with wild and zany zinggers with trolls and 11 year old brains?  I highly recommend ESPN.com.  Ya want solely stats and news, and EVERYthing in black and white...?  Then hit up The Wall Street Journal Obituaries.   But again, IF ya want novel and breaking insights, people goin' out on a limb for team and personally, and having the uptmost freedom to construct these things in posts which are totally personal, highly intelligent, witty, funny, creative, AND totally Informative at once, and anywhere and Everywhere in between...then No, ...this BDC Board probably ain't for you.       
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]
    Laz, its great to see you back! Ive been posting "where are you?" everywhere and no one knew for sure!  We have been having a bit of the SO CALLED Patriot fan base trying to get people like Stommper, Springer, BloodnGuts and a few others banned, but low and behold with a few tricks up my sleves they themselves have found themselves on the outside looking in. (Folks, never mess with an x-computer hack) it will get you into problems you wont beleive lol)

Anyway, some people just have no sense of humor!

That being said, I welcome you back and look forward to a wild first week in Patriot Nation! Hope all is well with you (yes its me Stommper) Yell

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

jests will finish last in AFC  east behind buffalo

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Yes, I am sure that all this comment activity will make them, (the trolls), go away.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, I am sure that all this comment activity will make them, (the trolls), go away.
    Posted by Dessalines[/QUOTE]

Hear, hear.  Every time anyone rises to the bait it's simply encouragement to post more blather.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Trolls in Patriots Forum : ...(Folks, never mess with an x-computer hack) it will get you into problems you wont beleive lol) ...
    Posted by MatildaWanna[/QUOTE]

void CheckForBS(string post)
    {
    if(post.contains(BS))
    {
    BSFlagTypesEnum flagType = FlagTypes.SimpleMessage;
    this.ThrowBSFlagAtPoster(flagType);
    }
    }

void ThrowBSFlagAtPoster(BSFlagTypesEnum flagType)
    {
    System.Console.WriteLine("Bull!");
    }

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]Hey carawy-How are ya little lady? Me and a few pats fans were just posting back and forth regarding your obsession for one Leon Hess. Have you taken care of the problem and have the Doctors given you the meds that we spoke about?? So back to football-Moss is becoming a Cancer and Brady will get paid.Alls well at Jets Camp. Have you heard that Revis is back? How are ya!?
    Posted by Hess--Jets[/QUOTE]

Bugboy! How's our favorite tiny manhood punk these days? Is it time for another Jets win the SB prediction. Hey it's only been 42 years since they've played in one. You had the whole off season to make one little friend to play with but the fact that you still need to come here to validate your existance tells me you failed again.