Trolls, Whiners and Irrationals

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Re: Trolls, Whiners and Irrationals

Quagmire what does that even mean, i'm no troll anyway you fool! How does Bledsoe have anything to do with the fact that by the grace on God, Brady ended up getting drafted by the patriots. Getting him here was the lucky part and he could be the best ever do you ever here patriot players say that knowing that he's there and having him on the team make it better it's been said many times. Dragon you actually prove the point i'm trying to make that BB isn't perfect and that I wish you guys wouldn't talk about him like he's a saint simple, he's brilliant but is not perfect although he's the closest thing to it. Rusty i don't know what you think i was talking about but your far off the mark. I think if Brady had been there we could very well have went all the way in 08. I just wish you wouldn't constantly making threads like this, BB was right and you were wrong threads there's no need the people they concern know they were wrong. Anyway thanks for rippin on me for saying something away from the norm, everyone who dosn't think what you guys think is a troll your ruining the damn DISCUSSION forum see the key word if we all sat and said BB is great I love him like you guys do there wouldn't be much discussion. BTW i'm honestly not sure that we win any championships without Brady unless we somewhere along the road got another great QB i'd imagine we'd be the kind of team that gets to the playoffs annually during the dynasty period but yet can never get over the final hurdle like the eagles for example

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I am definitely a whiner and I admit that, but that is who I am and why I am a typer A personality. 

I have never once thought BB was wrong as this guy calculates every move, and it truley started when they got Welker and singed him to 5 year $18.  I saw so many people post that he lost his mind, and I always followed that up with a 'you know more than BB, really?". 

The last few years the pass-rush did agitate me, but you won't hear me say anything else. 

Glad I root for a team that has BB and TB. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Aww yeah cause that's the same the 3rd round and the 6th round. Who picks a 6th round QB and expects what they got in 2 words no one anyway as far as i've heard BB had nothing to do with it, it was Dick Rehbein. And you do think he's perfect man when was the last time you admitted he did something very wrong or didn't try to see the silver lining in a mistake. You're ruining this forum with your behaviour your always right and anyone who thinks different than you is a troll if that statement isn't true i'd be pleased to hear you explain otherswise. I'd say BB would be pleased to admit he got lucky with Brady because he's not delusional....like you are!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Trolls, Whiners and Irrationals:
    [QUOTE]Aww yeah cause that's the same the 3rd round and the 6th round. Who picks a 6th round QB and expects what they got in 2 words no one anyway as far as i've heard BB had nothing to do with it, it was Dick Rehbein. And you do think he's perfect man when was the last time you admitted he did something very wrong or didn't try to see the silver lining in a mistake. You're ruining this forum with your behaviour your always right and anyone who thinks different than you is a troll if that statement isn't true i'd be pleased to hear you explain otherswise. I'd say BB would be pleased to admit he got lucky with Brady because he's not delusional....like you are!
    Posted by danemcmenamin[/QUOTE]

Have you seen Brady 6?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Don't count your chickens before they hatch wonderboy.

What you see as "patience" others see as "errors".

But hopefully the kool-aide master plan can get us another SB before Brady retires.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Trolls, Whiners and Irrationals : Have you seen Brady 6?
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

I have, what's your point?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

The team did re-tool in the last two years and only lost two games last year!!! WoW! Now it's time to get back to the show at the end of this year and add some more bling to the Pats players!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Ohh ho ho Rusty don't get me started. Meaning of delusional : A false belief or opinion: labored under the delusion that success was at hand. Examples of this include the fact you think that you are never ever wrong and also the fact that you never will willingly state that BB has gotten a decision wrong. Rusty in fact the other day I read on a thread that you hated the Haynesworth trade stating he was in short, a troublemaker only to read another thread in which you stated you actually loved the trade. Man you can say what you want I think this would be a much better forum if you were not whipping out your BS daily. I have a feeling i'm not the only one who shares this opinion. In saying that however it is quiet when you get banned which is quite frequent... wonder why. On the Brady thing and Getzo coming directly from the Brady 6 documentary, Bill Walsh states how he love Gionvanni Carmazzi and thinks he's the next big thing. Carmazzi was also taken in the 3rd round. Rusty give me one example where one coach or GM has stated he has the same hope for a 6th round QB you'll find it hard I think 

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Thread of the year.

I been saying this for a while now. Our Patriots are Super Bowl contenders every year. We go into every year with the expectations of raising the Lombardi Trophy. We do not always get there, but we are always the topic of discussion.
    I want to say, that while all the analysts and opposing fans were saying the pats were at the end of their dynasty, Bill was drafting, trading, and manipulating his way into......

Mayo
    Meriweather
    Spikes
    Chung
    McCourty
    Hernandez
    Gronkowski
    Tate
    Edelman

The team is young again and is ready to compete for multiple Super Bowls over the next 5 years.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]That 08 offence could never have won a superbowl you have to admit it was all dink, dunk and run. I know BB is brilliant, truely a genius but i don't live in la la land like rusty. He'd say somethin like, well chad jackson was a bust but if we didn't draft him we would never have gotten Welker and Moss. On Brady he takes us to another level offensively you have to admit that 11-5 record against a truely awful schedule is alot better looking than it really was, it's not that Cassel is bad or anything he just didn 't  take the team to level necessary to win a championship.
    Posted by danemcmenamin[/QUOTE]

Just to clue you in so the next time you can sound like a real Pats fan. All three of the Pats Superbowls were won with the "dink and dunk" offense that you have stated "can't win superbowls". So go back, study up, change your name one more time and try again. And if you really believe your statement then you are as delusional and as irrational as "Rusty" says.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

"Did 49ers fans complain like this from 1985-1988? Probably not."

Some people will complain about anything.  49ers fans are no different.  In fact, I believe there was a growing belief that Montana was don.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Trolls, Whiners and Irrationals : Funny you should ask that, we all witnessed exactly that in 2008. ... Yeah. They were pretty d@mn good. If he had only Cassel to work with, the offense would be different. Brady makes the team Historical. But Belichick has built a TEAM that isn't reliant on ANY one player, no matter how great that one player maybe. Not Seymour. Not Moss. Not Milloy. Not even Brady. I thought that was the obvious, first and most important rule in the Patriot Way: Do Your Job. The QB is one of eleven on offense. 22 Overall (24 if you actually want to count kickers). Sure, he's lucky now. Was he in Cleveland? Was he with Colvin or Adalius? Maroney?
    Posted by ma6dragon9[/QUOTE]

First, go look up what happened in Cleveland. He brought an old failing team to the playoffs in three years I believe. If he hadn't pissed off the media there in Cleveland, he would have won that Superbowl the Ravens won. Matter of fact that Ravens team was practically his. Second, take Colvin out of your statement about BB being wrong. Colvin was a heck of a OLB for the Pats that had a freak accident (dislocated hip) during a game that interrupted his career here. He certainly played upto if not beyond his contract.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesse75. Show jesse75's posts

we/ll be fine with what we have.....i see a pats/philly  super bowl again

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Trolls, Whiners and Irrationals : He won any SB's lately? Better yet, any playoff games?
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Talk about completely missing the point of this thread. So the Patriots are supposed to win the super bowl every year? never get any bad calls, never suffer any injuries,and never lose players and coaches to free agency and promotions.

I WISH.

Reality:
    We suffer way too many injuries. even lost brady for a year.
    we lost 4 coordinators and Scott Pioli.
    We lost countless free agents, most notably Asante Samuel in his PRIME.
    We got robbed in 06 and 07.

06, we lost due to phantom PI calls vs indy that the NFL later said sorry for bc they WERE WRONG.
    07, we lost on a so-called miracle pass that had at least 1 holding and 1 facemask non calls

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Rusty really go away i don't think anyone honestly wants you around this forum anymore. I really respect what you have to say but your a terrorist in terms of this forum. No one with a different opinion wants to be called a troll anymore GO AWAY!! honestly man leave it your opnion is more often than not right but no one cares anymore your that much of a d ick head on the forum JUST GO AWAY!!. Your the worst poster you offend almost everyone i'm not 16 i'm 21 and what age are you 40 maybe fat and definetly no wife GO AWAY RUSTY no one cares about your truth anymore. BB is great BLAH BLAH BLAH i'd never doubt him BLAH BLAH BLAH. Just go away rusty you ruin the..... and here it comes again bottom line DISCUSSION forum. You are a great pats fan but people hate yor crap GO AWAY PLEASE!! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

BTW I never said win every year and i'm a complete homer I love BB but i just don't know how good he gets without Brady. As a Defensive master he knows what beats a D and he took Brady's skills and molded an offense from in and that was in place till 09 when he thought maybe a 2 tight end set might work

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Trolls, Whiners and Irrationals : He won any SB's lately? Better yet, any playoff games?
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

yea ur one to talk, what exactly have the giants done in three years since they won the superbowl???

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Trolls, Whiners and Irrationals : Just to clue you in so the next time you can sound like a real Pats fan. All three of the Pats Superbowls were won with the "dink and dunk" offense that you have stated "can't win superbowls". So go back, study up, change your name one more time and try again. And if you really believe your statement then you are as delusional and as irrational as "Rusty" says.
    Posted by rtuinila[/QUOTE]
    Man i'm not talking about Brady leading the dink and duck he did it better than anyone because of the ring on his finger. Fine man rim Rusty I hope you enjoy it lovely rust yummy yummy he's bad for the forum though. Gawd help you if you ever spread your  views you'll get the bad end of it TROLL TROLL TROLL. Would the forum be worse if he left forever?!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Rusty  if people needed to hear the obvious then what would be the point in your posts hahaha. All you ever say is how great he is or cool or lovely. Crushes are great arn't they hmmmmmm