Trolls

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Trolls

While most enjoy them as much as a boil on the inside of your butt cheek, I find them rather amusing. Their senseless banter, trying to pump up their own teams, many who have never won or haven't won a SB in ages( Chargers/Jets) only goes to show their jealousy over our teams over decade long run of success. Not even the great 49er and Cowboy teams were relevent 13 years after their run began. True , we haven't won a SB in some time but we've been to 2 more, both which we could and should have won and we'll be in the hunt come seasons end guaranteed. Lets face it, if the Pats sucked, the only trolls would be the other bottom feeders whom we played on a week to week basis. The run is far from over and even though it's only week one, I am really feeling an "Old School" us against the world feeling to this years edition of OUR TEAM. 

When the trolls are gone, so will be our relevence. Not too many trolls on the Cardinals board I bet............

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Trolls

I enjoy them when I'm bored or the week of the game but otherwise they are just annoying. Esp after their team loses and they are still here

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Where the heck is Jbolt?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

I enjoy them when I'm bored or the week of the game but otherwise they are just annoying. Esp after their team loses and they are still here

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

"Esp after their team loses and they are still here"

.......which is a truly sad reflection on them. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

Where the heck is Jbolt?

After that collapse, watching the Padres.......

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.