Trouble next week with talib's hip , dennards hamstring.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Trouble next week with talib's hip , dennards hamstring.....

if they cant play, does our de revert to its "softness" without anyone to play a decent, never mind good, corner?

sucks

injury the one thing i wanted to avoid in these 2 games.

we shall see

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Trouble next week with talib's hip , dennards hamstring.....

Talib spent the rest of the game after his injury on the sideline and was mostly standing up, walking around (I was watching him periodically through my binoculars).  I suspect he'll be okay.  

I didn't notice what Dennard was doing after his injury.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I am sure they will be on the "DNP" (Did Not Practice) list the entire week anyways....Rest them....Let them take it easy....Don't rush them back in practice like they did with the Jets game and Hernandez

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Dude....  here's a thought...  Hip pads...

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

..... I have seen no report on Dennard and a hamstring.

Mike Reiss reported that last night in his "Rapid Reaction" after the game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I have seen no report on Dennard and a hamstring.

From Reiss:

" In addition, starting right cornerback Alfonzo Dennard didn't finish the game because of a hamstring injury."

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4736074/rapid-reaction-patriots-42-texans-14

Nothing so far that indicates it's that serious.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

There is no bigger "doom & Gloomer" on this board than bredbru.  He can't even enjoy a blowout victory on Monday night over an 11-1 AFC foe.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Arrington was dinged up near the end too. But he seemed to recover okay. I was wondering if someone had confused Arrington and Dennard. I didn't see the Dennard injury, but I saw arrington's.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I thought the pass coverage declined significantly after Talib was hurt and Arrington took the corner spot opposite Dennard. Arrington plays very well in that slot corner position but he's a liability on the outside. I thought talib's injury underscored how important the acquisition of Talib is to the pass defense.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

I thought the pass coverage declined significantly after Talib was hurt and Arrington took the corner spot opposite Dennard. Arrington plays very well in that slot corner position but he's a liability on the outside. I thought talib's injury underscored how important the acquisition of Talib is to the pass defense.

We were up a bunch by then.  Other then on 4 th down I think they took their foot off the gas some.  I thought they said dennard had a hamstring injury before the game   I'm going to enjoy this victory and nancy can gloom and doom all he wants. She's been saying it for years now and if we only knew football and bb wasn't so arrogant. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

why are you saying brdbreu is a doom and gloom guy? All he did was ask a simple question to generate some discussion. And its a relevant question. How are Talib and Dennard physically, and what do we do if one or both cant go next week?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ejb222. Show ejb222's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

why are you saying brdbreu is a doom and gloom guy? All he did was ask a simple question to generate some discussion. And its a relevant question. How are Talib and Dennard physically, and what do we do if one or both cant go next week?

Look up his other posts. His assertions or usually to spark contreversy.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Neither left the game on a cart. I don't think either was badly hurt. Keep your fingers crossed.

Of course BB will be so tight lipped about it we probably won't know anything until Saturday.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Pats defense is in 1st half trouble if Dennard and Talib are missing.

That being said, I'm not doctor, but:

1. I'm not sure how serious the Talib injury is. Mike Reiss reported that Talib did not come out with the team in the second half, he came back somewhere during the 3rd Quarter. That is a good sign. I'm under the impression that BB saw where the score and momentum was and felt the team didn't need Talib to finish out the game.

2. Don't know what happened with Dennard. But it happened when the game was pretty much over. BB probably would have taken him out even if it was just a broken finger nail. Really no point to risk Dennard at that point.

3. BB now gets to put them as questionable on the injury report

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

reportedly Stallworth also hurt.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

There is no bigger "doom & Gloomer" on this board than bredbru.  He can't even enjoy a blowout victory on Monday night over an 11-1 AFC foe.

He sucks.  He is by far and away the worst doom and gloom type here. He even surpasses Hurlie.

Wow, how mature you are.  Did you even bother to apologize to bred, now that you are aware that Dennard DID have an injury?? So someone posting a thread with concerns about injuries s*cks, but its fine for you to post irrelevant Jets threads All day that noone cares to read and they all turn into pissing contests?!  Wow....You are on peice of work. Last time I checked you are the one people call Queenie but keep showing people who is Boss on this site, tough guy!  Its really working

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

They will be fine and it's not like they are facing Peyton manning.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

righto my friend. talib and dennard healthy matter more than wins the rest o fthe regular season

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

He sucks.  He is by far and away the worst doom and gloom type here. He even surpasses Hurlie.

TripleOG

Wow, how mature you are.  Did you even bother to apologize to bred, now that you are aware that Dennard DID have an injury?? So someone posting a thread with concerns about injuries s*cks, but its fine for you to post irrelevant Jets threads All day that noone cares to read and they all turn into pissing contests?!  Wow....You are on peice of work. Last time I checked you are the one people call Queenie but keep showing people who is Boss on this site, tough guy!  Its really working

hey triple, 

good looking out. you can tell a lot about the character of an individual by the way they treat others.

Sections
Shortcuts